Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Uniting Forces

Go down 
+6
GoldenHedgehog360
angry
Smash The Echidna
Trespasser
Rhys the Porcupine
Miles24
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Miles24
Two-Tailed engineer
Two-Tailed engineer
Miles24

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-04
Number of posts : 1879
Current Mood : Tired
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

Uniting Forces - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:32 am

*Miles24 heard the commotion going on in the hallway just outside of his workroom. He opened the door and looked out.*
M24: Huh? what's going on?

*Trisha noticed the nearby tree being shanken by Smash's Punches. She jumped down from the tree she was sitting in and landed on the ground.*
Trisha: Hey. What's with the tree beatin'?
Back to top Go down
http://angelislandhidout.canadian-forum.com
Trespasser
Resident My Little Pony
Trespasser

Male
Registration date : 2008-11-27
Number of posts : 555
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:51 am

Tres: *A small explsion from the sky as debris starts to fall. But one large piece of debris fall with a gray Hedgehog riding, and just before it hits the ground he jumps off, and slides on his feet to a stop. He dusts his self off and looks around*

Fast: *a second explosion from the sky as more debris falls, as a Gray Porcupine, rides another piece of debris to the ground, before jumping off and landsing next to Tres*

Tres: What kept you?
Fast: Had to slow down to let you catch up.
Tres: What!? I'm faster then you!
Fast: In your dreams!
Back to top Go down
Technic Generation
Technic Generation

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-09
Number of posts : 123
Current Mood : ...Mood?
Fun Quote : Enough. My ship's for dinner. I wonder what sails in the morning?

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:38 pm

-crashes through window- I suppose I can make a late registration? Or is it too late?
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Two-Tailed engineer
Two-Tailed engineer
Miles24

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:53 pm

OOC: Not at all. We're still waiting for a few people to make their starting posts, so now is the perfect time to join. Who will you join as?
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3611
Current Mood : Something.
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:35 am

Splice stood up straight. "My name is Splice The Hedgehog. And you could say that I did." He said, shifting his weight to the side. "I heard more robots off in the distance. With you out like a light, I didn't think you'd survive."

A neon purple hedgehog, along with a young silver fox walked into the room around the same time as Miles24. "What's going on?" The hedgehog asked. She suddenly got on the defensive when she saw Zetsepkuu, not knowing who he was.

"It's alright." Splice let them know, before turning to face them. "He's on our side. But he's in pretty bad condition from fighting out there, methinks."

Smash stopped and turned around. "Sorry about that...I just needed to let off some steam." He said, frowning.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-28
Number of posts : 2151
Current Mood : I dunno.
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:24 am

"Heh, those robots did quite a number on me." Said Zetsepkuu, laughing. "I just need some time to heal, then I can--" Zetsepkuu pauses abruptly. "Wait, you said they're NEAR!?" Yelled Zetsepkuu in shock. "Why did I have to be injured at a time like this...?" Says Zetsepkuu, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Technic Generation
Technic Generation

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:25 am

That depends. Can I use one of my original characters? Or am I restricted to using Sonic Characters only?
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:23 am

Splice shrugged and nodded. "Yep, they're close by." He said. "We might wanna lay low for a while. You're not the only injured one here." He turned to look at the hedgehog behind him, who was holding her hand to her mouth in surprise. "Violet? Think you could show him to the infirmary?" He asked.
Violet nodded. "Yes. It's this way." She said.
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Two-Tailed engineer
Two-Tailed engineer
Miles24

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:43 pm

Burning Beast wrote:
That depends. Can I use one of my original characters? Or am I restricted to using Sonic Characters only?

(I would recommend using Sonic-related characters, but I have no issues with OCs being used. Feel free to use whoever you would like.)

*Miles24, still somewhat confused about the situation rubbed the back of his head.*
M24: Could somebody please explain what just happpened?

Trisha: No worries. We're all a bit edgey about all of this. It's not every day you get kicked out of your house and chased away like a criminal.
*She leaned against the tree that she was sitting in earlier.*
Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:14 pm

Zetsepkuu slowly followed Violet, attempting to ignore the pain. "So, are you the nurse around here?" Asked Zetsepkuu, still checking out the base.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:31 pm

Splice turned to look at him. "I found him passed out in front the base." He explained. "Don't worry about him though, we should be worrying about the fact that there are more robots outside, very close to the base."

"Well..You could say that I guess." She said. The silver fox followed them as she lead them towards the infirmary. "I'm just trying to take care of the injured, especially since the better "nurse" is injured." She frowned, sounding a little worried. As they came into the room, He would notice several rows of beds, a few of them had people in them. One being a pink echidna with purple hair, who looked like she barely got out of a fight alive. There was also a red cat in the room, treating the wounds of a small chao with cat ears and whiskers. A silver chao sat next to him, looking worried. "Here we are." She said. "And by the way, My name's Violet. And this is my friend, Crystal." She introduced. The young silver fox waved with a bright smile.

Smash nodded. "Yeah. But what's worse, Not all my friends made it out...And some of the ones who did are hurt pretty badly..my sister being one of them."
Back to top Go down
Technic Generation
Technic Generation

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:56 pm

All righty then. I'll be using my character Kyodaina.
...Now that I think about it, he's less an original character, and more of an interpretation of a player character from a certain game. Oh well.
I will start shortly once I've caught up in the rp.
Back to top Go down
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female
Registration date : 2009-06-13
Number of posts : 1635
Current Mood : Tired x-x
Fun Quote : Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:48 pm

Sceinic burst through the door of the base, sides heaving with blood trickling down a wound on her arm. "They're attack Angel Island!"
Back to top Go down
Technic Generation
Technic Generation

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:45 am

Not too far from the base, the terrain is riddled with the remains of destroyed robots. In the middle of the scrap metal, stands Kyodaina, wielding dual blades. He looked around the area, hearing more oncoming robots.
"More are coming. Whatever place we landed in, these robots are none to happy to see us. We better take cover." warned a feminine voice in his mind. That voice came from what appeared to be a small chibi like girl on his shoulder. He nodded in reply, then taking out a glowing spiked sphere, tossed it into the direction of the robots, where it exploded in a large detonation upon impact. He then sprinted towards the base, unknowing that it was there.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:09 am

"Nice to meet you two," said Zetsepkuu, coughing. He walked slowly and lied down on what he thought looked like the most comfortable bed as he waited to be treated. "So, would you guys mind telling me why these robots are so ticked?"
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Two-Tailed engineer
Two-Tailed engineer
Miles24

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:45 pm

*Miles24 quickly turned to see Sceinic.*
M24: Huh?
*Before he could even say another word, a large siren began to sound through the building and the surrounding area.*
M24: The proximity alarm! I need everybody to get into position!
*He quickly ran back into the room to try and use the sensors to identify the targets.*

*Trisha heard the alarm.*
Trisha: Well, it looks like the fun's about to begin again.
*She let out a short sigh before reaching for her fencing foil.*

Meanwhile, in a small outpost base some 70 kilometers from Angel Island's location, a man wearing a simple lab coat, red shirt, jeans, and a pair of sun glasses was sitting in a chair, twirling a small set of keys on his finger. Just then, a familiar Egg-shaped adversary appeared on a small screen.
Eggman: Are you proceeding with your orders, Adelto?
Dr. Adelto: Exactly as you asked, Eggman. I still don't know why you won't let me level the place with missles.
Eggman: I don't care about what you want! Just follow the set orders for now! Did you send out the R-66s?
Dr. Adelto: Sheesh! Don't hard-boil yourself. The R-66s are en route to the targeted location with support troops. I just hope these things got enough explosives to do what you want them to.
Eggman: Oh they do, and then some. Just make sure that they make it there.
*Eggman then deactivated the transmission, returning the screen back to its normal controls.*
Dr. Adelto: Understood, ya bag of hot air.
*He continued to monitor the situation.
Dr. Adelto: I hope you enjoy your little gift. If only it were missles.
Back to top Go down
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female
Fun Quote : Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:32 am

Sceinic fell to her knees, clutching her arm. "There were...... so many..."
Back to top Go down
Technic Generation
Technic Generation

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:51 am

Kyodaina had reached the border of Angel Island when the alarm went off. Acting quickly, he took cover in a nearby rocky outcrop, which hid him well.
"Did they spot us? No...it must be the robots. They might be advancing on this base. We should stay here and pick off any robots that come our way." resonated the same feminine voice. Spotting a small opening in the outcrop, he took out his railgun and pointed slightly out of the hole, so he could get a clear shot at any robots that come in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:03 am

Splice gasped and ran up to Scenic, trying to support her. "Hey, are you okay!?" He asked, frantically.

"I should like to know the same thing." Violet said with a shrug. "They chased us out of our home, we ended up taking refuge here...And not-" The siren went off, interrupting her in mid-sentence.
"Ohh, we're in trouble now." Crystal whimpered.

The red cat stood up from treating the chao. "That should do it. How do you feel?" He asked. The chao stood up, brushed himself off, and let out a calm "Mew.". The cat seemed to be reassured. "Good. Now just hang in there..." He turned to look at the door. "I hope they don't get inside..I still have several others to help out..."
"Leave them to me." A voice spoke from outside of the room. A taller, dark red cat with lighter red streaks going through his fur walked inside. "I'll take care of the wounded." He said. "You'll be needed to help protect the base. Won't you, Gizmo."
Gizmo nodded. "Understood. I'll do my best, Dad." He said. He quickly ran out the door, with the chao following him. The other chao flew after them, but then stopped by Crystal, looking worried.
"We should be going too." Violet said. "Hang in there, Zetsepkuu." She looked down at Crystal and nodded, before they both left. The silver chao flew after them as well.

Smash looked up upon hearing the siren. "Perfect. I needed something to vent my anger on." He cracked his knuckles. "Lets go!" He sprinted towards the entrance of the base.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:10 am

"Awww, they had to come while I was injured?" Said Zetsepkuu, upset that he was unable to help out his new comrades. "Oh well." Zetsepkuu looked at Gizmo's father and said, "It's nothing serious...just my arm".
Back to top Go down
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:17 am

"I'll... come too." Sceinic struggled to her feet, staggering backward and clutching her arm.
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male
Registration date : 2010-01-27
Number of posts : 3704
Current Mood : Happy
Fun Quote : I never give up, no matter what happens!

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:27 am

In fear, Noah ran back to Moriah, holding onto her leg as tight as his body's strength could have. Appearing next to Smash, Rhys takes out Eclipse, doesn't move his head an inch and asks the echidna, "You up for this?"
Back to top Go down
https://sonicworld.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:31 am

Smash slowed to a stop, right next to Rhys. "More than you can possibly imagine." He said, clenching his fists. "We have to protect the entrance. They might try to break in."

Gizmo's father nodded. "Good. Then this should be quick." He said. He began to treat his injuries quickly, yet carefully.
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male
Registration date : 2010-01-27
Number of posts : 3704
Current Mood : Happy
Fun Quote : I never give up, no matter what happens!

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:37 am

Grinning. the black hedgehog prepared to help with the defense. "I'll go left."
Back to top Go down
https://sonicworld.darkbb.com/forum.htm
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:00 am

A red hedgehog ran up to Smash, looking worried. "Smash!" he called out. "I just got back from outside.
There's tons of them, and they're coming from all directions!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Uniting Forces
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic World :: Fan Media :: Sonic Fan Fiction :: Role-playing area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: