Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Uniting Forces

Go down 
+6
GoldenHedgehog360
angry
Smash The Echidna
Trespasser
Rhys the Porcupine
Miles24
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male
Registration date : 2010-01-27
Number of posts : 3704
Current Mood : Happy
Fun Quote : I never give up, no matter what happens!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

Uniting Forces - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Noah held onto Sceinic's hand listening to her every word but still scared about his mother and father. "Go," Rhys yelled as he flipped over Smash, grabbing his arm, and threw him with all of his physical strength. Approaching at the hedgehog, flying mechas soar down barely above his head. Rhys jumped upward and held on to one of the wings of the middle mecha hoping to stop their aerial assault. "Now isn't that best time for sight-seeing," he said as he pulled down on the wing dragging the mecha down a little flipping himself onto the top. The other robots turned their attention to the black hedgehog. Lighting Eclipse with a yellow light around it, Rhys spun at a 360 angle releasing small stars at the surrounding mechas. "Star Swift," he said as the stars attacked the other robots pounding them till they exploded only with three of the mechas remaining flying including the one Rhys was still standing on top of.
Back to top Go down
https://sonicworld.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Moriah214
Moriah214

Female
Registration date : 2009-07-06
Number of posts : 676
Current Mood : Bored.
Fun Quote : Drama is for the theater, not every day life!!

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:42 pm

"Take care of them for me Sceinic," Moriah said as she dashes out of the base with Purple Haze in both of her hands ready to join in the defense. Renee stays close to the fox's leg wanting to be hid. Mechas began heading in the purple hedgehog's direction firing at her position. Leaping over the shots, Moriah threw the first keyblade from her left hand sticking it into the robot located in the center. Then she jumped onto the mecha's shoulders pulling the first one out and sliced the one behind the leader in half with both watching the two pieces fall apart to the ground.The violet hedgehog kept her stand as other mechas surrounded her waiting to make their next attack. Back at the base having a thought, Renee asked Sceinic, "What's going to happen to mommy and daddy?"
Back to top Go down
http://sparkle-amethyst14.deviantart.com/
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female
Registration date : 2009-06-13
Number of posts : 1635
Current Mood : Tired x-x
Fun Quote : Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:51 pm

Sceinic's expression darkened. "I don't know, Renee. The best thing we can do know is hide you two. They wouldn't want anything to happen to you, I'm sure." Upon arriving in the infirmary, she scanned the area, looking for the entrance to the basement. "Aha!" She lead the two to a small door in the floor, and opened it. "You guys think this is it?"
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:11 pm

"I think so," Noah's voice echoed after he spoke. "Come on Renee, lets go in." The little hedgehog then opened the door as if his fear had vanished completely and walked inside. Quills and clothes breezing from the air, Rhys moved his eyes from one mecha to the other beside him. "You guys are taking an early leave from your duty. Any last actions you suppose of doing," the hedgehog taunted. The comment having an effect on the mechas, the two raised their guns at him. "So that's how you're going to end it? I don't blame you guys." Rhys jumped up as the mechas fired destroying the center robot and moved their heads up while they watched the hedgehog fall below. Rhys wasn't done with them yet so he slashed Eclipse in a diagonal sending a green slash wave penetrating through the mechas ending their attempt on attacking the base with a explosion.
Back to top Go down
Moriah214
Moriah214

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:39 pm

"I'm coming Noah," she said in her light voice after him. Renee then stared around the infirmary stunned from all of the toys and games placed around the room. "Wow, what should we play?" Hearing a step behind her, Moriah shoot a ice beam on the ground to the mecha freezing the ground in solid ice and watched as it stepped on the ice. The robot slipped onto it's back as the others became alarmed and charged at her. Moriah held out Purple Haze in different directions blasting icicles to pierce into their chests shutting them down. "Now I need to find Rhys," she said to herself as she glanced at the robot still trying to get his feet but failed at every attempt. Picking up an icicle, she then threw it through the mecha ending it down for a face-plant onto the ice. "That takes care of these ones," Moriah said again before she ran ahead in search of Rhys.
Back to top Go down
Technic Generation
Technic Generation

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-09
Number of posts : 123
Current Mood : ...Mood?
Fun Quote : Enough. My ship's for dinner. I wonder what sails in the morning?

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:42 pm

Kyodaina was close enough to overhear the conversation about the incoming threat. "You could use your Earth Bomb to get through that armor and stop them before they reach the base, but the landscape will be scarred from the mass explosion, our cover will be blown, and we still don't know if they are enemies or not." The girl's voice resonated in his mind. He himself was unsure if he should stop these mechs in that manner. He paused for a reload while thinking on it. Then he realized he could do this without being detected. He focused his mind for a moment and then faded into invisibility. "Of course! You can slip past them unnoticed then get rid of the mechas." the voice said, the girl on his shoulder also fading invisible. He crept out of his rocky outcrop hideaway and proceeded to slip past the commotion as silently as possible.
Back to top Go down
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female
Fun Quote : Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:48 pm

Sceinic followed suit and sat down. "Keep it low, you two. We don't need to be found."
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Two-Tailed engineer
Two-Tailed engineer
Miles24

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-04
Number of posts : 1879
Current Mood : Tired
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:54 am

"The R-66 units are currently north, north-east, and north-west from here," Miles24 said. "We need to split up into three groups. They set of the proximity alarm, which is about 20 kilometers from here. From predictions, we have about 10 minutes to stop them from reaching the base."
"Then we best get moving," Trisha said. "Before they level our butts to the ground."
Back to top Go down
http://angelislandhidout.canadian-forum.com
Technic Generation
Technic Generation

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:05 am

Kyodaina moved northward, knowing he couldn't reach them in a short amount of time on foot. He got far away enough from the group where he couldn't be seen, then faded back into visibility. Mechanical wings formed on his back and he began to fly low to the ground at a much faster pace to reach the northern R-66 unit.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3611
Current Mood : Something.
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:41 am

Smash flew towards several of the robots, spinning like a power drill with his fist extended outward. "URRGHII!!" He cried out as he barreled through nearly an entire wave of robots. He ended up stopping when his fist drove into a tree-the same unfortunate tree from before. There was a loud crack, and the tree began to fall down. Smash quickly made his way to the ground, and diverted the tree away from the base. The tree smashed down on several other robots. "Heh. Forgot to say "Timber!"." He chuckled to himself before heading back into the fray. It was only then when he heard Miles talking about splitting up. "What's going on?" He asked.

"Smash, There are three gigantic walking bombs headed our way." Splice told him, frantically. "If even one of them makes it here, we're done for."
Smash looked horrified. "Oh, crap." He muttered.
"So How the heck are we supposed to stop these things, Miles?" Gizmo asked. "If we attack them, they'll blow!"
"What if we freeze them..?" Splice suggested.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Miles24
Two-Tailed engineer
Two-Tailed engineer
Miles24

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-04
Number of posts : 1879
Current Mood : Tired

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:02 am

"That could work," Mlies24 said, stroking his chin. "I know that they can most likely be disabled if we can access their internal wiring. If we can do that to even one, then we can use it to our advantage. If it is needed though, we could freeze them to stop them in their tracks."
"Use something like that? How?" Trisha said, rubbing her head.
"We could use it to punch a hole into their defenses," he replied. "If he have that opening, then we can begin pushing forward and make ground."
Back to top Go down
http://angelislandhidout.canadian-forum.com
Technic Generation
Technic Generation

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:12 am

Kyodaina stopped in a thick brush to rest as his wings disappeared. He then readied his earth bomb and waited for the approach of the R-66 unit.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:22 am

Splice held his fist in front of him, confidently. "Alright then, Leave it to me!" He said. "I'll freeze em like an artic storm!"
Smash nodded. "Alright, but Splice can't handle them all by himself." He stated. "We need someone else who is capable of freezing them to go after the others."
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:23 am

Having no idea what choose from all the excitement, Noah ran randomly making his way to a play-set which has a small slide along with steps and a few tunnels to crawl in. The little hedgehog laughed as he jumped up the steps one at a time and began crawling through the first tunnel.

Free-falling, Rhys rebounded his feet off the bark of a tree launching himself like an arrow landing by Miles, Smash, and the others. Wiping the dust off his gloves, he announced to them, "Man, you guys missed a huge explosion I set off up there." "So, any updates on this whole invasion Miles," the hedgehog questioned with interest.
Back to top Go down
Moriah214
Moriah214

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:40 am

"Wait for me Noah," his sister yelled as she followed after him giggling. Renee made sure to watch her step as she crawled up and reached to the mouth of the tunnel. "Wait up," she told Noah as she crawled into the tunnel cautiously but still kept her mind on having fun.

Sights on Rhys and the others, Moriah ran up next to Rhys in a hurry. "I'm so glad you're alright," she said before she kissed his cheek. She then focused on the others wondering what the plan would be.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:44 am

Violet looked at the two. "Three giant bomb robots are headed this way. We can't let either of them get anywhere near the base." She explained.
"The plan's to freeze em." Splice said. "Freeze em in their tracks, make sure they're completely immobilized."
Back to top Go down
Moriah214
Moriah214

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:54 am

"I could help with that," Moriah mentioned to Splice. "How much of an affect could these mechas make if they exploded?"
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:55 am

Smash gave her a dead serious look. "If even one of those things blows up here, the entire base will be more than obliterated."
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:07 pm

The hedgehog blushed from Moriah's kiss. "Looks like this could end in a wildfire," Rhys said after hearing Smash's response to Moriah. Turning to Miles, he asks, "So who would be splitting together into different teams for this Miles?"
Back to top Go down
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:11 pm

Sceinic watched the two carefully, being cautious that the two do not get too loud.
Back to top Go down
Moriah214
Moriah214

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:15 pm

Holding onto his arm and staring up at him, Moriah said, "I'm going with you." Wondering still, she had to ask, "Who would join our group?"
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:18 pm

"We have to move quickly." Smash said. "Moriah, if you can freeze it, then you should take on one while Splice takes another." He said. "I'll accompany Splice, make sure nothing happens to him. And I don't even have to say that Rhys will be going with you, do I?"
Back to top Go down
Moriah214
Moriah214

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:31 pm

Glancing up to notice him nod to Smash and Moriah smiled. "It'll be a challenge but I'm sure I can pull it off. You ready for this Rhys," she questioned him.
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:00 pm

(Going to reply with both mine and Moriah's FC in my account so it won't be a pain changing between our accounts.)

Grinning at Moriah, Rhys tells her, "I am. Come on." The black hedgehog sped off as so did she heading in the northeast direction of the island. "How would we take this mecha down so I can freeze it," Moriah asked as she caught up close to Rhys. His expression growing serious, Rhys said back to her, "I don't know at the moment. I'll worry about that and when there is a chance, you hit and freeze this thing. Problem is how big would this robot be?" Having a thought about that as well while still dashing along a dirt path, Moriah said, "No clue, but I bet it's gonna be bigger than all of these mechas left lying around."
Back to top Go down
Technic Generation
Technic Generation

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:34 am

Kyodaina took out his gauss rifle as the mech approached. He planned to immobilize the threat by targeting the legs, bringing down to the ground then using his binding chains to hold it in place as he disabled the explosives. This would take care of the problems he might encounter by simply using his earth bomb. He aimed carefully then fired at the joints of the legs of the mech to bring it down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Uniting Forces
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic World :: Fan Media :: Sonic Fan Fiction :: Role-playing area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: