Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Uniting Forces

Go down 
+6
GoldenHedgehog360
angry
Smash The Echidna
Trespasser
Rhys the Porcupine
Miles24
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Miles24
Two-Tailed engineer
Two-Tailed engineer
Miles24

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-04
Number of posts : 1879
Current Mood : Tired
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

Uniting Forces - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:02 pm

"It seems like Rhys and Moriah will try and take care of the R-66 towards the north-west," Miles24 said, facing the others. "Smash, you and your group will track the R-66 unit to the north. Before you leave though, I need you to take this." He reached into his bag, grabbing what appeared to be a small wrist watch.
"This is a communicator that will keep us in contact," he said, handing it to him. "This will keep our groups in contact in case either group needs extra assistance." He then turned and faced all who remained.
For the remainder, you will be coming with me to try and disable the R-66 unit from the north-east. Good luck everybody," Miles24 said, closing his bag.
Back to top Go down
http://angelislandhidout.canadian-forum.com
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3611
Current Mood : Something.
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:19 pm

Smash took the wrist watch and placed it on his arm. "Got it." He faced the others. "Speedy, Gizmo, Come with me."

"Okay!" Gizmo nodded. The three of them then headed off to the north, with Kitty following behind.

Violet and Crystal nodded. "Okay. We'll do our best."
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Kapus
~Treasure Hunter~
~Treasure Hunter~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 3723
Current Mood : Moody
Fun Quote : still don't know what a pinterest is
Warning Level : Kapus is too lame for warning points

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:11 pm

((I understand that I'm missing a whole lot at this point. I will try to join as soon as possible.
At the moment, I think its necessary to state the conditions of my characters, since its pretty clear that not all of them went to Angel Island.

Tab is with the others at the Angel Island resistance.
Lucy is living in Green Flower City, despite it being ruled by Dr. Robotnik.
Shade is nowhere to be found.
Hyper is with the Angel Island resistance.
Terry is at home in the flying city Welgra.(blissfully unaware of what's going on)
Syria is living at home in what's left of GFC's local forest
Lily is also nowhere to be found.))
Back to top Go down
Technic Generation
Technic Generation

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-09
Number of posts : 123
Current Mood : ...Mood?
Fun Quote : Enough. My ship's for dinner. I wonder what sails in the morning?
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:39 am

Kyodaina had downed the robot and bound it with his binding chains. He had to move quickly, the chains could not hold forever. He worked on the explosions, carefully disarming them without setting them off.
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Two-Tailed engineer
Two-Tailed engineer
Miles24

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:59 am

"Alright, everybody else who wishes to assist, come with me." Miles24 said, running off towards the north-east.
Trisha quickly followed behind him, keeping her hand close to her fencing foil.

Meanwhile, numerous larger mechs as Kyodaina was working away at the R-66 units. They quickly pointed their laser blasters towards him, prepared to open fire at the slightest movement.
"-You are under arrest by the orders of the Eggman Empire. Cease and desist immediately, or suffer grave consequences.-" One of the mechs bellowed.
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male
Registration date : 2010-01-27
Number of posts : 3704
Current Mood : Happy
Fun Quote : I never give up, no matter what happens!

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:15 pm

"Rhys, here they come," Moriah informed him as their eyes saw the figures of more mechas approaching slowly off in the short distance between them. Keeping a close position to the purple hedgehog, Rhys replied back, "Yep, that looks like them all right. The R-66 unit shouldn't be too far from our location now. Ready Moriah?" They both turned their heads to each other with Moriah then nodding her head. "I'm ready." "Halt, in order of the Eggman Empire, surrender or be forced to be put under arrest immediately," one of the mechas said to the couple as they charged closer within range.
Back to top Go down
https://sonicworld.darkbb.com/forum.htm
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:02 pm

"Alright, I'm ready." Speedy said. "To the north, right? Lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:45 am

"Right. This way!" Smash said as he lead his team to the north.

After a few minutes of running, they came to a halt when they heard heavy footsteps coming their way. "This is it." Smash said. They all got into their battle stances as they heard the buzzing of smaller flying mech's headed their way, along with the heavy footsteps of the R-66 unit.
Back to top Go down
Technic Generation
Technic Generation

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:11 am

Kyodaina paused briefly as the mechs came near. He then disconnected the wire, disabling the explosives. This prompted the mechs to fire their laser blasters. Seconds before the impact, he got down low as highly lustrous metal suddenly coated his entire body. The lazers refracted off the metal back at his attackers, while he himself sustained very little injury from the fire.
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:32 am

Lasers from the mechas fired as the hedgehog couple shifted from different sides evading the incoming fire. Rhys prepares to charge into the huge mob of mechas until Moriah suddenly leaped off his shoulders. The black hedgehog looked up as he watched Moriah dive into the army slashing repeatedly. Different pieces flew into the air as Rhys joined in dodging fists. He then did a corkscrew into the open space Moriah was positioned. Getting back to back, Moriah said to Rhys, "Where could the R-66 unit be?" Looking over his shoulder to her, the black hedgehog answered, "I'm not sure. But I guess we'll have to slash these mechas into scrap first."The purple hedgehog nodded her head saying, "Right." The mecha units prepared their laser blasters again causing the two hedgehogs to get into their stances and they opened fire.
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Two-Tailed engineer
Two-Tailed engineer
Miles24

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:00 am

Miles24 and Trisha made it to the R-66 unit to the North-East. The thud of its steps were easily felt through the ground.
"There it is." Miles24 whispered to Trisha, staying hidden behind the trees. "Here is the plan. I'll confront the R-66 unit and work to deactivate it. i need you to try and stop any mechs from attacking me as I do."
"That plan stinks," Trisha said. " But it's not like we have much of a choice."
Before they could even act, a group of mechs quickly attempted to ambush them from behind. Trisha quickly noticed them, quickly turned around, and slashed at them, taking one down.
"If you're gonna do something, do it now!" Trisha shouted.
Back to top Go down
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female
Registration date : 2009-06-13
Number of posts : 1635
Current Mood : Tired x-x
Fun Quote : Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:59 am

Sceinic twitched her ears as the fighting was easily heard and stood up, keeping a close eye on the little kids. "The fighting's getting real close..."
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:25 am

"Now," Rhys yelled to Moriah signaling their move to jump above. Moriah wrapped her arm around Rhys' and then the black hedgehog spun around tossing her to the force of mechs on the right side. She moved like a tornado demolishing parts off as she made her way through. Rhys then turned his attention to fight off robots coming from his left direction. "Come on," he said teasing them. "You want to play?' The mechs made no remark to the black hedgehog's taunt and continued to fire.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-28
Number of posts : 2151
Current Mood : I dunno.

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:39 pm

Zetsepkuu arrives outside, only to notice everyone is gone. "Hey...where did everyone go?" He asked himself, gazing around. "Hmmm, I better go find them."
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:01 am

As the mech's came, Violet, Crystal and Krysi did their best to defend Miles from the hostile robots. "Hurry, Miles!" Violet called out. "We don't have much time!"

The smaller robots swarmed out of the bushes, as if to ambush them. The heavy stomps of the R-66 unit came close enough to reveal the massive robot heading their way. "Alright, You know what to do!" Smash said, looking at Splice.
"Got it!" Splice zipped towards the R-66 unit. The smaller mechs began to fire at him, but he ran right past their shots. Immediately, he began to work away at freezing the R-66 unit's feet.
"Everyone else, Cover him! Make sure no robots reach him!" Smash commanded. He then leaped into action, putting all of his martial arts into use as he knocked out each mech in his way. Gizmo, equipped with his traditional Claw Gloves, began to slice up the mechs coming their way. Kitty began to do so as well, until he stopped and gasped. "Gizmo! Chao mew chao!
Gizmo looked at him. "The Chaff Gun?" He asked, both eyebrows raised. "That's a great idea. But whatever you do, DON'T hit the R-66 unit. I don't think it could handle that. It just might blow."
Kitty nodded as he pulled out a small, compact gun from Gizmo's backpack. "Mew chao." He then got back to focusing on the battle. Taking aim and shooting the smaller mechs. One shot with the electrified needle that came from the gun immediately caused the robot's to malfunction and shut down.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:25 am

Suddenly, Zetsepkuu feels the earth shake from the footsteps of the massive R-66 Units. "Oh damn...that can't be good!" Zetsepkuu begins to run in search of the others, hoping to find them as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Technic Generation
Technic Generation

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:25 am

Kyodaina got up as the metal coating subsided. He took a look at the mech he just disabled, then felt the vibrations of the other R-66 unit's footsteps. "There appears to be more." resonated the girl's voice."What do you think? Shall we disable another?" He nodded, took out his gauss rifle, and unwittingly headed towards Smash's group.
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Two-Tailed engineer
Two-Tailed engineer
Miles24

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:50 pm

Miles24 acted quickly, jumping into a tree to get up high enough to reach the top of the R-66 unit. He then jumped out of it and landed on the top of the massive robot as it passed him.
"I've got to move fast.." He mumbled to himself, quickly activating the Beam Sword and starting to slice through its armour to reach its electrical components.
Trisha continued slicing through as many mechs as she could with Violet, Crystal, and Krysi.
"Man, they just keep coming!" She said, slicing through another mech.
Back to top Go down
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female
Registration date : 2009-06-13
Number of posts : 1635
Current Mood : Tired x-x
Fun Quote : Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:22 am

Sceinic stood up and wondered whether to make Noah and Renee stop playing until the fighting got a little further away... If it doesn't get here beforehand.....
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:19 am

((Speedy needs to post, too. I was actually kinda waiting on him.))

The smaller mech's swarming over the group was beginning to be a little bit overwhelming to the little silver fox. But for Violet, she just swung at pretty much anything that moved other than her teammates. "Krysi! Guard Miles!" Crystal ordered. The chao looked reluctant to leave her, but did as she was told and flew to Miles' aid. The chao did her best to keep the mech's off his back to buy him some time.
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Two-Tailed engineer
Two-Tailed engineer
Miles24

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:12 pm

Miles24 quickly kicked in the metal that he cut around. He then quickly reached in and began working on the elecrical circuits inside of the machine. As he did, the robot left a horrific announcement.
-Warning: Unauthorized access to electrical controls. Beginning countdown sequence. Explosives to detonate in three minutes, fifty-five seconds.-
"Not good.." Miles24 said as he frantically began going through the control panels inside of the robot.

Trisha sliced through another mech when she heard the message.
"What!?" She shouted. "You've got to be kidding me! Now the thing is going to try and blow us up!?"
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:56 pm

"W-W-WHAAT!?" Violet nearly shrieked.
"Det..Deton..What does that mean?" Crystal asked.
"It means it's GONNA BLOW!" Violet cried out. Crystal's heart sank. Violet began swinging wildly at the mech's, trying to fend them all off in time. "MILES, HURRY!"
Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:31 am

"Crap, crap, crap! I got hurry!" Thinks Zetsepkuu running his fastest, attempting to make it to one of the two R-66 units. "They couldn't have waited for me?"
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Two-Tailed engineer
Two-Tailed engineer
Miles24

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:30 pm

Miles24 continued working frantically through the wiring. No matter what wires he removed or re-routed, the armoured bomb continued to count down. By he time he finally gave up going through the wiring, there was only 20 seconds remaining.
"No good.." He mumbled. He then looked again and saw the robot's energy supply near the wires he just finished pulling. After thinking for a moment, he could only think of one item. Despite the possibility of it detonating the bomb, he knew it was the only choice.
"Everybody! Get away from here, now!" He shouted as he held the Beam Sword over his head.
"You heard him! Run!" Trisha shouted, moving back from the R-66.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:33 pm

Violet looked over at Miles, truly terrified to think about the outcome of his actions. "Is he...?"
"Krysi! Come back! We need to run!" Crystal called. The chao did as she was told and flew back towards them. The two of them then ran as fast as they could, soon followed by Violet. Violet could only look back at him, and pray that he'd make it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Uniting Forces
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic World :: Fan Media :: Sonic Fan Fiction :: Role-playing area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: