Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Uniting Forces

Go down 
+6
GoldenHedgehog360
angry
Smash The Echidna
Trespasser
Rhys the Porcupine
Miles24
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Moriah214
Moriah214

Female
Registration date : 2009-07-06
Number of posts : 676
Current Mood : Bored.
Fun Quote : Drama is for the theater, not every day life!!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

Uniting Forces - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:24 am

I'm ready! *Throws a green flag up*
Back to top Go down
http://sparkle-amethyst14.deviantart.com/
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:45 am

As am I.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Treasure Hunter~
~Treasure Hunter~
Kapus

Female
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3723
Current Mood : Moody
Fun Quote : still don't know what a pinterest is
Warning Level : Kapus is too lame for warning points

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:41 am

I guess I'm the only one with a red light!
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male
Registration date : 2010-01-27
Number of posts : 3704
Current Mood : Happy
Fun Quote : I never give up, no matter what happens!

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:45 am

Kapus wrote:
I guess I'm the only one with a red light!

Why?
Back to top Go down
https://sonicworld.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Miles24
Two-Tailed engineer
Two-Tailed engineer
Miles24

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-04
Number of posts : 1879
Current Mood : Tired
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:23 am

Alright. It seems we are in good standing to begin. Also, any RP style can be used, including novel or script style.

*Miles24 was inside of his home on Angel Island, the main base of operations for what remains of the Earth's rebellion forces. He was making a few small repairs to his Beam Sword, which took damage during the last battle.*
M24: Hopefully this will fix everything..

*Trisha was sitting in a tree, just relaxing with little or no care as to what everybody else was doing. She gave a yawn as she drifted off.*
Back to top Go down
http://angelislandhidout.canadian-forum.com
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:33 am

Rhys stands silent on a tree branch puzzled of the events that made him, Moriah, Noah, and Renee be forced to leave their home. Noah stood up on the grass, looked up to his father, and moved himself towards Moriah.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-28
Number of posts : 2151
Current Mood : I dunno.
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:17 am

Zetsepkuu wondered through the forest, exhausted from fighting off countless robots from Robotnik's army. He grabbed his right arm in pain as he continued to walk. "Crap...I think I'm losing consciousness..." Thinks Zetsepkuu walking slower. "I can't faint now...those robots...will kill me..." He thinks beginning to walk faster again. After a few minutes, Zetsepkuu stumbled upon what appeared to be some sort of base. "Is this...one of his bases?" Thinks Zetsepkuu scratching his wounded head. Suddenly, he began to cough very violently, and passed out in front of the resistance base.
Back to top Go down
Moriah214
Moriah214

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:08 pm

Moriah held Renee and sighed from having to leave their home unexpected. Renee looked over at her father and was upset by his expression because no one had expected to leave their house without warning.
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:10 am

Noah hugged his mother's leg, wanting to be held still in fear having no idea what is going to happen next. The black hedgehog never budged like as if he was in a trance. He began to think in his mind by saying, "Didn't expect this to happen. We been driven out of our home and Glas is up to his sneaky tricks again. Hopefully we'll find a way to stop this. I'll make sure to keep Moriah and our kids safe."
Back to top Go down
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female
Registration date : 2009-06-13
Number of posts : 1635
Current Mood : Tired x-x
Fun Quote : Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:04 am

Sceinic, not really having a home, was used to the constant relocation. She frowned, glancing down at the two upset hedgehogs and confused kids. "I know what'll cheer 'em up!" Sceinic grabbed onto the next branch and disappeared behind the vegetation, knocking an apple to the ground mistakedly, which falls a few inches away from Noah.
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:16 am

Hearing the thud the apple made, Noah turned his head in suspicion and was troubled in thoughts of taking the apple or staying by his mother's side. Rhys crossed his arms together closing his eyes letting the wind breeze against him making his quills and spike move slightly.
Back to top Go down
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female
Fun Quote : Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:24 am

The apple shook a little, and rolled to its side abit.
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:35 am

Attracting the little baby's attention, Noah couldn't fight the curiosity and walked his way up to the apple.
Back to top Go down
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:41 am

The apple rolled a little closer to him. (Noah gets his first powers, maybe? o3o )
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:49 am

Noah stops walking, staring at the apple but feeling a little frightened at the same time. (I'm not sure. Have to ask Moriah on that one.)
Back to top Go down
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:54 am

The apple stops as Noah stops.
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:00 am

Noah confused, didn't move still glancing at the apple in somewhat interest. The black hedgehog up in the tree opened his eyes seeing sight of the sun starting to set knowing this would be a long night.

Last edited by Rhys the Hedgehog on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:02 am

The apple gave the impression of watching him back, though not having eyes. It's little green leaf waved as if saying hello to Noah.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Number of posts : 3611
Current Mood : Something.
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:22 am

Somewhere outside of the resistance base, A blue echidna was pounding his fist on a tree angrily. With each slam of his fist, he cursed his incompetence as the tree shook. He eventually stopped with one final pound and rested his fist in the spot, looking down. "Why..Why has it come to this..!?" He asked himself. "I should have been able to stop this..I could have been able to stop this..! Where did we go wrong!?" He let his fist slide down until it dropped from the tree. "So many of us were badly hurt..including Pearl...And that's only the least problem, Angel Island is the only safe place in the entire world..." He took a deep breath. "...And I was powerless to stop it...How are we gonna stop it now...?" He sat down, trying to calm himself. His fist was shaking, his head was aching, and wounds from the previous battles were stinging. He took a few deep breaths, until he was finally calm again. "..Eggman...He'll pay for this...I'll make sure of it." He stood up, a fierce glare in his eyes. 'I was too weak to stop this from happening? I'll just have to get stronger.' He thought as he clenched his fists. "It's time to begin training like never before..."

Meanwhile, A red and blue hedgehog patrolled the resistance base...in an unusual manner. He was sneaking around, being careful to stay out of sight from anyone or anything. He moved quickly, yet silently. His eyes darted in every which direction, scanning the area thoroughly. Soon, he came around to the front of the base. His ear twitched as he heard the sounds of badniks in the area. 'Uh oh..' He thought. He was just about to pick a hiding spot, before something caught his eye on the ground. Someone had passed out on the ground, gravely injured. He ran over to him as fast as he could and slid past him, quickly turning around as he did this to scoop the fallen fighter into his arms. He stood up and looked at him. "Whoever he is, we can't have him out in the open like this." He said to himself quietly. He ran towards the entrance and quickly headed inside.

Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Kapus
~Treasure Hunter~
~Treasure Hunter~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 3723
Current Mood : Moody
Fun Quote : still don't know what a pinterest is
Warning Level : Kapus is too lame for warning points

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:06 am

I'm not ready to join yet, but I should note that Tab and Shade are the only one of my characters that are at the resistance base.

All others are back at home, or at least what's become of it.
Back to top Go down
Moriah214
Moriah214

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:25 am

Moriah walked next to Noah and looked at the apple, "Did that apple move?" Renee looked at the apple and tried to grab it "Apple.." Moriah looked over at Rhys and sat next to him, "What are we going to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:14 pm

Moving his hand to hold together with Moriah's, Rhys said, "We stick together through this. The world could be our last hope. Hopefully we'll be prepared for more threats that come after any of us. I'm worried about keeping you and our kids safe the most right now." Noah couldn't resist not being nosy, so he walked up to the apple but felt a sudden change. The little hedgehog began to release tears and finally exploded crying. The crying got so loud and strong that Noah unleashed a small radius explosion with a almost navy blue color around him soaring the apple high above Angel Island. Startled by the sound, Rhys turned his head back to his son and surprised to see Noah unscathed. The baby hedgehog watched the apple fly up, clapped his hands, and giggled from the amusement. "Wow, Noah's learning an ability already," the black hedgehog said astonished by his son's new power and turned his attention back for Moriah's response.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:57 pm

Zetsepkuu began to slowly regain consciousness, unknown as to where he was. He soon noticed that he was being carried by a blue and red hedgehog. "Wha...what?" Said Zetsepkuu, completely opening his eyes. Zetsepkuu quickly jumped out of the multi-colored hedgehogs arms, but fell to the floor due to his injuries. "Who are you!?" Asked Zetsepkuu, attempting to pull out his sword.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Number of posts : 3611
Current Mood : Something.
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:19 pm

The hedgehog took a step back, ready to defend himself if he should. "A better question would be, who are you?" He asked. "I was taking you away from incoming danger. But if you're affiliated with Eggman, it wouldn't be danger to you now would it? Now what were you doing near this base?"
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:51 am

Realizing that the hedgehog wasn't his enemy, Zetsepkuu put away his sword. "I'm Zetsepkuu Yoshiro...from the Little Planet." He said cringing a little bit from pain. He looked around the base, wondering where he was before proceeding. "You...saved me?" He asked, while grabbing his injured arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Uniting Forces
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic World :: Fan Media :: Sonic Fan Fiction :: Role-playing area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: