Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Fancharacters

Go down 
+29
Star
Miles The Yellow Fox
SonicFanPS2
ClumsytheGreenSonicChao
Snow Goddess
GoldenHedgehog360
Razor
Bob
Hemlock
Hammi589
Rhys the Porcupine
angry
jordan the fox
SuperLightning
PikaScein
Lime
Nova X
Charmy the Bee
HS22
kyilecool
Miles24
Huski
Kagen0_Violet (Des)
Yoyo
Kapus
sykog
asdeff
Joe
Smash The Echidna
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 5259
Warning Level : Banned

Fancharacters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 12:57 am

now it's impossib;e to call that a recolor.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Number of posts : 3611
Current Mood : Something.
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 1:24 am

joeoflula wrote:
now it's impossib;e to call that a recolor.
Eh, it still is possible. I mean, it isn't an official artwork made by sega that I edited to look like that, but if you change her clothes a bit, she'll look like Tikal.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 1:27 am

sorta, i guess. people will always find domething to ocmplain about. -_-
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 1:30 am

Rolling Eyes People are nitpicky.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 1:31 am

XD
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 1:31 am

Now Violet on the other hand, It'd be a bit more difficult to call her a recolor.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 1:35 am

they'll always be someone....
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 1:42 am

No getting around that. -_-
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 1:48 am

i never really thought recolor's were that bad in the first place. idk why everyone else does.
at the SRB2 forums, they even have a rule against posting recolors. they say it makes someone look "uncreative" and "lazy".
Back to top Go down
Yoyo
Yoyo

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Number of posts : 117
Fun Quote : Graffiti is art, however, graffiti is not vandalism and isn't a crime
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 1:49 am

I don't think Stryker looks anything like a recolor.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 1:54 am

We weren't talking about Stryker. He doesn't look like one.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:29 am

I'm going to try and re-write Light's bio. Note, most of this is based off of how he currently is in SA2B.

Name: Light
Species: Hyper Chao
Appearance: Fancharacters - Page 3 LighttheHyperHeroChao2-2
Alignment: Hero
Type: Run
Ranks: Swim: E. Fly: S. Run: S. Power: S. Stamina: E.
Family: Mother: deceased. Father: deceased. Son: Shine. Mate: ?. Owner: Crystal.
Personality: Honest, Loyal, a bit curious, Naive.
Likes: Chao Fruit, Mushrooms, Chao racing and Chao Karate. Cartoons.
Dislikes: The fact that he has horrible swimming and stamina, Shade, soap opera's.
Friends: Wind, Kapus, Cloud's family, Igor, Iggy(Sort of), Dash, Spike, Krysi, Kitty.
Enemies: None to be exact.
Rivals: Shade.
Crush: No one.
Crush on him: Unknown.
Goals: To fix up his Swim.
Fears: Being humiliated infront of Shade.
Powers: Illuminate: -Can illuminate an area by glowing.- Power transfer: -Transfers all power into one skill, The skill absorbs all of the stats that the others had, but everything else drops to 0. (i.e he has 100 points in each skill. He transfers all of the points into Power. He has 500 points in Power, but his swim, fly, run, and stamina have 0. Of course, this isn't permanent, but he can't use it too frequently.)- Teleportation: -Can teleport to areas he has previously been to. He can teleport within a 500 mile radius, but no further. He also cannot use this too often because it takes up a large amount of energy to do so and often leaves him exhausted. - Power Punch: - (Can only do this if he used Power Transfer to transfer his skills into Power.) stores energy And attacks with a powerful punch. It takes a few moments to charge, which may leave him vulnerable in battle. - Super Transformation: Transforms into a golden Angel chao. All ranks go up by one (D-C/A-S, etc.) or if they are already at S rank, they gain 150 points in that skill. The skills levels will also go up to 99. The only exception is his stamina, which goes up by 2 ranks. The transformation isn't based on rings, but rather his own stamina. All stats go back as they previously were at the end of the transformation.-
Profile: Light belongs to a rare race of chao, called Hyper chao, which have various special powers. When he was born, Crystal was holding him. She had gotten him for her birthday from one of her friends. Shade immediately disliked him, because Light was getting all of the attention and he wasn't. If it weren't for Crystal, he would have been a neutral type. If Shade was also there, he would have been dark. Although he was raised by an extremely sweet and kind (To some people, too sweet and kind) person, There were other people who toughened him up while growing. His friend, or what felt like to him his sister, kept him from being too wimpy. They often had chao karate matches. Since she was better in Swim, she often won. But Light was stronger, so he had his share of wins too. The serious fighting begun when Shade attempted to assassinate him in his sleep. They became enemies until they had to work together in order to help their friend, Kitty, find his lost father. After finding him, they became no more than mere rivals. That doesn't mean that they like eachother.
Light had a son named Shine. He was a better swimmer and much faster than he was, but he wasn't as strong. The mother still remains a mystery.

Comparing to older version: (NOTE: This is NOT related to how he is in SA2B in any way.)

Name: Light
Species: Hyper Hero Chao. (Like hero chao, only has special powers!)
Color: blue, with White hands and white feet and Halo is gold and has blue eyes.
Personality: Kinda like a little kid's personality mixed with an adult's personality. He's just a guy who wants to live a happy life. real nice guy too. Light tends to be sarcastic occasionally.
Friends: Sonic&Friends.
Enemy's: Eggman. And a certain gang of hero chaos that call themselves "Hero Chao" but are real jerks and don't deserve to be Hero Chao.
Rivals: Shade.
Family: Shine. (Son) Krysi is like a sister to him. and so is Crystal. (He Lives with them)
Crush: Nobody (his wife died soon after Shine was born)
Powers: Light is like a Power Hero Chao, Swim Hero Chao, Fly Hero Chao, and Speed Hero Chao and a Normal Hero Chao all at once. He can transfer all that energy into one type. and it will be 5 Times as much. He can glow brightly and use himself as a live flying lantern, (Very useful in dark places.) he can teleport to various places. (Cant use this too often. takes up too much energy) He can absorb people's powers and use it to heal himself, (They're powers come back after 2 Hours) He can charge up his fist and punch which is very powerful for a chao. (His fist glows red as it generates energy for the attack.) He knows Chao Shield, which creates a shield around him to protect him from enemy attacks. and he knows Chao Speed up, which speeds him up temporarily. He can run very fast. (As fast as Splice to be exact.) and He can turn super.
Super Form: Chaos Light. He looks like an Angel Chaos chao, only gold with blue transparent hands and feet which are glowing blue and white. His stats are at max of everything. And I mean EVERYTHING! He is as fast as Sonic The Hedgehog, (Now THAT is surprising!) As strong as Smash the Echidna, can fly as well as Wing the bird, and swims like a speedy fish, and I mean a Very Speedy fish. And his stamina makes it look like he needs to cut down on the sugar, Big time.
His Parents died after they layed his egg. right before they died, they named him Light. they also gave him a list of powers he could use. Him and Shade were rivals as soon as he was born! Shade is crazy, and Light tries to stay away from him as much as possible. but sometimes, they have to work together. neither of them like it. but they make a great team!
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 11:17 pm

Name: Smash The Echidna
Species: Echidna
Body: Fancharacters - Page 3 L_609f5663d6b6e06bdaa0a87d9ce8eac1 On rare occasions, He wears green gloves with red spikes. He still has the blue ring bands. The gloves are called the “Ultra Smasher claws” which boosts his power greatly. It also works like the Shovel claw, but not as good. He also wears blue shoes. He also has white gloves with blue stripes going down it, the Aqua Spiked Knuckles. Its nearly as strong as the Ultra Smasher Claws, but to make up for the little bit of what it lacks in power, it makes up for it with the fact that it gives Smash the power of Water. Luna gave him this present from inside of her as a wedding gift. A lot of people don’t notice, (because of his long hair) but he has a scar on the upper part of his back. He got it in a fight.
Eye color: Blue
Birthday: June 21
Family: Pearl (Sister) Crash (Cousin) Diamond (Cousin), Clash (Two Tails’s Character(Cousin)), Jewel (Two Tails’s Character(Cousin)), Spikes (Uncle), Spike (Cousin) Stalagmite (Nephew) Rose (Grandmother).
Home: He was born in a place called Emerald City, but when he was 3, He moved to Angel Island with his parents, far away from his old home.
Crush\GF: Luna
Crush on him: Luna, Sakura, Alyssa.
and games.
Dislikes: Eggman, Enemies, no pizza for a week, sitting inside on a rainy day, boring speeches, insults, bad singing, Rouge, Monkeys(Hates em), and charmy(only when he acts annoying),
Side: good
Vehicle: Shiny Black and blue Motorcycle. Purrs like a kitten, Speeds like a pro.
Friends: Sonic Tails Knuckles Amy Cream Cheese Two Tails (my younger brother's fancharacter) and Speedy (my youngest brother's Fancharacter) Brandi, Luna, Shada, Sam, Dakota, Frost, Flare, Cheese, Cheddar, Arrow, Fist, Kirbia, Violet, Gizmo, Tab, Mew, Lucy, Lily, Bash, Fred, Alyssa, Sakura, Kazuma, Zippo, Kyle, Keela, Cutter, Flash (Both Two Tails’s character and someone else’s), Hyper, Cutter.
Enemies: Eggman,Shadow,Rouge.
He used to be just like Knuckles years ago, only more hot headed, not easily as fooled as Knux is, and has a Very short Temper. Make him mad,
and you might end up in a hospital!
Make him extremely mad, you just might not make it to the hospital. He is as fierce as his father, but when is in a good mood, he's nice and polite. He's a good detective. So's Pearl. Over the years, Smash has been cooling off. He’s not so much of a hot-head anymore. He still has a bad temper, but not as bad as before. The main thing he does all day is train himself. He likes to push himself to his limits in training. He may not look like it, but he’s a physical powerhouse! He only takes breaks to eat, help his sister around the house, go out and get some fresh air (Maybe to jog or something(Usually runs into friends at this time)) go to bed at night, when he has guests, or when he just plain needs to. He got his motorcycle on his 18th birthday from his cousin, Crash. Being one of the oldest out of most of his friends, he appears to be much more mature than them, and they all know it. Because of this, Smash tries to be wise when he has to, taking his time to think about things instead of jumping to conclusions like he used to. Speedy must find this useful because he always comes to him for his problems that he can’t seem to solve himself. Or he comes for a little advice, like what to get Violet for her birthday or something.
Super Forms:
Super Smash: (Super Strength, Super Speed, can Fly, Color: Yellow.)
Fancharacters - Page 3 L_497c92f10f3c9e2a7842602df399d56d

Ultra Smash: (Everything at its Limit, Color: Yellow. Glowing extremely bright), (N/A)
Fancharacters - Page 3 L_8e9959f20e0a4dada3887c184b7dbad4

Ultra Light Smash. (Powers are Beyond Ultra. Words cannot say how powerful he is! Color, Bright Yellow. (Can only turn into this in certain times, and anyone who copies this power cannot harness it or use it properly. The only one who can use it properly other than Smash himself is his sister, Pearl. She can only turn into this form if Smash powers her up while he’s in this form.))
Fancharacters - Page 3 UltraLightSmash

Dark Super Forms.
Dark Ultra Smash: (Pretty Much a berserk version of Ultra Smash, but can control self…sort of. Color: Dark Blue with completely Red Eyes and no pupils),
Fancharacters - Page 3 L_94438f2b28ea8218ffb23af1adf61a23

Dark Shadow Smash:. (Twice as powerful as Dark Ultra Smash. He's bigger, the things on his shoes turn into Spikes, all of his teeth turn into Fangs, his eyes are Completely red with no pupils, he is completely berserk and Will attack Anybody. (Mainly focuses on his enemies) Color: Black, and the symbol on his chest is red. Fancharacters - Page 3 L_d709fc38fada2e66829db2c2a5807c56
Theme Song: What I'm Made Of/Metal Overlord. By Crush 40.

I did this because I had a picture of just about every one of his super forms.

Last edited by Smash The Echidna on Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 11:41 pm

Smash The Echidna wrote:

Dislikes: Eggman, Enemies, no pizza for a week, sitting inside on a rainy day, boring speeches, insults, bad singing, Rouge, Monkeys(Hates em), and charmy(only when he acts annoying),
:lol!:
those dislikes make him sound like me! just add "anonying brothers" and it would be complete! :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 11:58 pm

joeoflula wrote:
Smash The Echidna wrote:

those dislikes make him sound like me! just add "anonying brothers" and it would be complete! :lol!:
Lol, That was kinda old. Not that he doesn't dislike it. XD
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:09 am

like me. i can't go a weel without pizza, otherwise i'll be in the floor cringing going "pizza! pizza! i must have me pizza! someone get me a pizza!"
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 3:14 am

Here is Electric's new bio.

Name: Electric
Species: Hedgehog
Family: Thunder The Hedgehog(Younger brother), Lightning the Hedgehog(Younger brother), Zap the Hedgehog(Youngest Brother).
Description: Fancharacters - Page 3 ElectricTheHedgehog2
Personality: Serious, responsible, bold, Although he can get a joke, he takes things seriously. He cares for his little brother Zap more than anyone else does and often takes the responsibility of raising him.
Dislikes: People picking on/harming Zap, or any of his brother's for that matter.
Friends: Sonic&Friends, Smash, Kyle, Keela, Speedy, Two Tails, Estrella Marina, Lily.
Enemies: Whoever poses a threat to him.
Rivals: None
Crush: No one. (His old crush disappeared when 4kids was re-created.)
Crush on him: Unknown.
Weapon of Choice: His bare hands.
Vehicle of Choice: The Thunder Bolt, his brother's ship.
Goals: To travel the world on his ship and write a book about his adventures.
Fears:....
Powers: He has the strongest electrical powers out of his brothers, and also physically the strongest out of the 4. But he is the slowest of them all.
Profile: His parents died when Zap was really young. Being the eldest sibling, he took the charge of taking care of everybody and raising Zap. When his parents were still alive, His father gave him a pair of worn out shoes to wear. The shoes enabled him to run at high speeds, but wear off when taken off. What he didn't know was that the shoes also slowly increased his speed permanently. By the time he figured it out, his feet had grown too big for them, so he passed them on to his younger brothers, Thunder and Lightning. Since they were twins, they often fought over who got to wear them.
Years later, when Electric had turned 15, Thunder told him that he had gotten a good deal on a ship, and was going to save up so that he could buy it. Thus is where Thunder got his ship, the Thunder Bolt. Now the 4 of them sail on the ship looking for adventure.

Comparing to old one.

Name: Electric
Nickname: Electro
Birthday: January 26
Family: Brothers: Thunder, Lightning, Zap
Color: Dark yellow
Personality: Nice and Brave. The Brave Adventurer Type. He’s more on the serious side than anyone else, and always has to take up responsibility.
Friends: Team Speedy, Violet, Lily, Bash, Crystal, Krysi, Kitty, Gizmo, Estrella, Kyle, Keela.
Likes: Traviling,(He's almost always on the road with his bros.) Adventures, Exploring, Meeting new people.
Dislikes: Anything that makes it so that he can't travel, Hearing about that big bug that Thunder keeps running into. Chickens. (Not the bird kind, the wimp/chicken kind)
Crush: Aerial
Goals: Explore the Whole world and make a series of books about the adventures him and his brothers had.
Powers: The strongest electrical powers and the slowest super speed of the 4.
Fears:…..
Back to top Go down
Kagen0_Violet (Des)

Female
Registration date : 2008-11-27
Number of posts : 123
Current Mood : Calm
Fun Quote : "Who are you callin' a pipsqueak midget who can't even go to the beach cause he sinks into the sand and when the tide comes in he doesn't even say anything or worry about drowning cause he's so microscopiic that he can breath the oxygen molecules through the water!!??!!!?!?!"
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 1:06 pm

Fancharacters - Page 3 Destinyqd8

Name:Destiny
Species:Hedgehog
Birthday:Nov 18 (Same as mine.DUH!)
Soulmate:Sonic of course!
Personality:Sweet, kind, barely agressive
Dislikes:Amy, Eggman & EggmaNEGA, and Sonic getting hurt
Favorite Types of Music:Pop,Rock,Country,and a little bit of Hip-hop
Music She Dislikes:Rap, Heavy Metal,Old and Classical
Friends:Sonic,Tails,Knux,Huski,Lime,Angel,Lightra,Dark,Zero,Shiru,Silver,Quake,Quaker,Hyper,Diamond,Crystal,Shadow, and Blaze
Enemies:Same as Sonic's.
# of children:8.How deliciously random!
# of siblings:1
History:When Destiny was about 4 years old, her parents were killed ,and she was kidnapped along with her sister-Midnight.Destiny escaped and was found by friendly people that took good care of her ,while Midnight was being neglected.When Destiny turned 10, she set off to live by herself.Midnight became jealous of her because she got all the love and respect ,but she didn't.So she decided to join the dark side.When Destiny turned 15, she met Sonic and quikly fell in love with him.They soon got married and had a baby.Midnight also wanted a baby ,so she decided to steal it from Destiny.Destiny didn't let that happen.

*Shudders*

Sad past huh?
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 11:11 pm

nice. bounce
Back to top Go down
sykog
Cantaloupe Muffin
sykog

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Number of posts : 3332
Current Mood : not sure

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 11:45 pm

I like your chao smash.
Back to top Go down
http://sykog77.deviantart.com
Kagen0_Violet (Des)

Female
Registration date : 2008-11-27
Number of posts : 123
Current Mood : Calm
Fun Quote : "Who are you callin' a pipsqueak midget who can't even go to the beach cause he sinks into the sand and when the tide comes in he doesn't even say anything or worry about drowning cause he's so microscopiic that he can breath the oxygen molecules through the water!!??!!!?!?!"
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:42 am

Destiny married Sonic at 15 years old............... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 3:54 am

I don't get how anyone can marry at the age of 15. scratch

I would go on a short rant about Destiny and Sonic being together, but seeing how many times I've done this with other fancharacters pairing up with canon characters, I'll give it a rest. I don't have anything against your character in any way, I just don't like fancharacters with canon characters.

anyway, I'm gonna try and re-write a character profile in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 8:10 am

Smash The Echidna wrote:
The characters look nice, there. I didn't really read the profile's too much since I'm kinda in a hurry here.

Name: Gizmo
Species: Cat
Birthday: January 1
Color: Red, but his muzzle (I don't know if thats what you call it) down to his stomach is white, and the end of his paws are too. His eyes are green. http://a77.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/15/l_47947f54a7a10604728599be66396674.jpg
Personality: He is kind, smart, and curious. Unlike most cats, he is no where near as prissy.
Likes: helping people, taking cat naps, playing with his Chao: Kitty, adventures, creating/repairing/remaking/tinkering with machines and various objects, friends.
Dislikes: not being able to help someone,(it makes him very sad and reminds him of the time his first chao was kidnapped.) Ice cold water being dunked on him/being dunked in ice cold water,(you should see the look on his face when he shrieks!) his chao Kitty getting hurt and not being able to fly.
Hates: Chao hunters. (They are the reason that his chao lost his mother, and they also killed his first chao, Chad.)
Crush: Catlina
Friends: Sonic&Friends, Frost, Cheese, Kirbia, Flare, Arrow.
BEST friends: Mike, Catlina, Kitty.
Fears: That his inventions fall into the wrong hands, Kitty dying in any sort of way, Monsters.
He is studying to be a Doctor, a Scientist, an Inventor, AND a Hero! So far so good! he's well on his way to becoming all 4 of them! His doctoring skills are ok. He sometimes works with his friend Wave who considers himself a scientist. He has created 7 Inventions so far. And, with the help of his friends, has become a hero. With that out of the way, he keeps on thinking of new things to create to help his friends. He doesn’t go on adventures as much as he used to, but he is never left out of the Big, BIG ones.
Inventions: 10 (☆: Means it won in a contest)
Fancharacters - Page 3 GizmolaserdriveLaser Drive: Works like a screw-driver. On one end is Philips-head and the opposite Flat-head. Both sides are battery powered, and he can flip the Philips-head side to a small laser that can cut through metal, where as if he flips the Flat-head side, he has a small drill that is almost as powerful as the laser. It can also shoot lasers as if it were a laser gun.
Radar: A radar that detects the location of almost anything/anyone. It has a small keyboard where you can type the name of the object. One downside is that it is likely to detect more than one specific target.
Super Chao Modifier: A small badge-like machine that is capable of boosting a chao’s Swim, Fly, Run, Power and Stamina. When in use, the tip of the chao’s hands and feet glow green, regardless of the actual color of the chao. Can only activate if worn on a chao’s chest like a medal won in the Chao Races.
Power copy machine: A large machine capable of copying the power of an object and saving it into the machine. It can then transfer the power into another machine or inside of an actual person. This came in handy on Jack’s Adventure.
Fancharacters - Page 3 Gizmomagicwingssprite☆Magic Wings☆: One of Gizmo’s most treasured creations. Whoever wears this is granted a pair of magical wings. The wings are a glowing yellow transparent color which changes to green over time, and eventually back to yellow. The wings, of course, enable you to fly(At High speeds). If someone who already has wings and can already fly wears this, than it boosts their flying power greatly. It sparkles when you fly, which adds on to the magical look. It took Gizmo 6 months to finish this project, which helped win a contest. He recently added a new feature to it, that allows you to change the wings color and shape.
Crystal Cutter(Failure): A machine that automatically cuts any type of gem-stone into a variety of different shapes. At the time of its first test, Gizmo used a chaos emerald to power it. But it was too much for the machine to hold, and it ended up chopping the crystal that he put in the machine into 12 pieces, and giving it some of its power. The machine over heated and broke down, but Gizmo had just created what is now known as the Power Crystal.
Fancharacters - Page 3 PowerCrystalShards Power Crystal: The Power Crystal is capable of turning the wearer super whenever he/she feels like it. He gave away some of the shards to his friends. He has 4, now. He never repaired the machine that shattered it because he felt that if the same thing should happen again, then there would be two Power Crystals that are liable to fall into the wrong hands.
Fancharacters - Page 3 JetboardJet Board: A board similar to that of Extreme Gear, but does not require air to fly. It also works as a skate board or a surf board as well as an air board. Gizmo pulled an all nighter to finish this board.
Super Chao Modifier-2: An upgraded version of the Super Chao Modifier. Using the Power Copy Machine, he transferred the power of the orange Chaos emerald into the modifier. It can now boost the chao’s power so greatly, it is capable of turning the chao Super. The Super form is not permanent, though it won’t wear off unless the modifier is removed.
Fancharacters - Page 3 KittyLittleClawsLittle Claws: A weapon he made for his chao, Kitty. Because he is a Cat chao, he has claws. This weapon is small enough to fit on his hands. As the name implies, it has built in claws for fighting. The claws are longer than the ones on his hands, inflicting a bit more damage to his enemy. It also proves useful for climbing.
Fancharacters - Page 3 GizmoarmcannonHand Cannon: A miniature hand held cannon, A weapon that Gizmo recently finished. It can hold two types of weapon powers at once. (i.e shoots fire, then shoots lasers in any order.) The way to give it a power is to insert something that holds any kind of power in it into the side. It can even use Chaos Emeralds. When fully charged, it can shoot an incredible blast of energy at multiple targets.

I'm thinking I should replace that Crush thing, eh?
I updated his bio a little bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 11:26 am

Name: Zatic "static"

Appearance/Description: Green hedgehog with black clothes and his trademark bandanna. has 3 quills down and 1 quill
up from side view.

Personality: Energetic,Random,Sarcastic and heroic

Dislikes: bananas, know-it-alls

Family: Sonic's son from the future.

Friends: Silver, blaze, Mighty, and ray, Bark, Tiara, Fang and Honey

Enemies: Eggman Nega and Eggman, also scourge

Best Friends: Silver, Blaze, Ray, Mighty and Honey

Rivals: Ashura (that sonic 2 glitch)

Crush on Him: Honey the cat

Goals: Freeing himself of the pheonix. Marrying honey at an older age.

Fears: Death of his friends (especially honey, mighty and ray)

Weaknesses: waffles, water. the innability to go super.

Strengths: electric, Green flames. Hyper and ultra form.

Powers: Electric at birth, Phoenix powers added at the age of 1

Bio/Profile/Story/About this character: Born to sonic and _____. At the age of 1 scourge and eggman nega created a pheonix using scourge's powers. the pheonix was unstoppable so was chaos controlled into Zatic by Hyper Sonic and Hyper Shadow.. the force of this was so strong it created the eighth emerald inside Zatic

Fancharacters - Page 3 Zaticbannanadancecd3

Last edited by SuperLightning on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:28 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 11:29 am

SuperLightning wrote:
fancharacter : Zatic

Sonic's son from the future.

Enjoys a good dance and some creamy pancakes.

Dislikes: bananas

Fancharacters - Page 3 Zaticbannanadancecd3
That was the shortest profile I have ever seen. If your going to put a Dislikes thing, at least put a Likes right next to it.

Look at everyone else's profiles and see what you can add on to him.

I also have to disagree on him being Sonic's Son from the future, but if he appeared in an RP that couldn't really be helped, I can excuse that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fancharacters
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic World :: Fan Media :: Sonic Fan Fiction-
Jump to: