Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Fancharacters

Go down 
+29
Star
Miles The Yellow Fox
SonicFanPS2
ClumsytheGreenSonicChao
Snow Goddess
GoldenHedgehog360
Razor
Bob
Hemlock
Hammi589
Rhys the Porcupine
angry
jordan the fox
SuperLightning
PikaScein
Lime
Nova X
Charmy the Bee
HS22
kyilecool
Miles24
Huski
Kagen0_Violet (Des)
Yoyo
Kapus
sykog
asdeff
Joe
Smash The Echidna
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-28
Number of posts : 2151
Current Mood : I dunno.
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

Fancharacters - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:32 am

How....unoriginal.
Back to top Go down
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:18 am

Yeah, what Turbo said. You're gonna have to work on that a lot if you want a good character. In fact, I'm sorry, but that character is so unoriginal that you'd be better off just dropping him and making a new one. He can't be salvaged.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Treasure Hunter~
~Treasure Hunter~
Kapus

Female
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3723
Current Mood : Moody
Fun Quote : still don't know what a pinterest is
Warning Level : Kapus is too lame for warning points

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Irockz wrote:
Full Name: Metal Shadow
Nicknames: Metal
Strengths: He gets lazers in his hands.
Weakness: losing the chaos emerald in his chest/
Description: Shadow, but metal :P. He has a chaos emerald powering him.
As seen in: WILL have been seen in Summer Vacation
Facts: He tries to kill Star a number of times.
Bios/Story: Robotnik was angry. Sonic defeated him yet again. So he ordered his robots to take a sample of a hedgehog. Shadow's DNA was the one took. Of course, it was not without the metal, so he used a sample of metal shadow's memory. It created metal shadow, who now knew sonic and shadow. Soon, he broke out of a test chamber and into the world... of course, tracking down star.

This is the most original character in this topic.
Back to top Go down
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:20 pm

Actually, its not. Kung Fu Hedgehog is.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:51 am

No, I'm sure it's the guidance system.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Elite Member
Elite Member
Razor

Male
Registration date : 2010-02-27
Number of posts : 713
Current Mood : hi
Fun Quote : bill:im not joshing you pal

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:29 am

I was wondering if i can redo razor again because the last one was poopie. :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/razor911dude
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Number of posts : 3611
Current Mood : Something.
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:07 am

Don't sit there wondering about it. Go ahead. There's no restrictions against that.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male
Registration date : 2009-05-26
Number of posts : 4098
Current Mood : Why do you need to know? creeper.
Fun Quote : Can't say slaughter without laughter!

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:03 pm

Fancharacters - Page 14 Zatic_____Sonic_Channel_Style_by_Zatic_The_Hedgehawg

I should probably Update Him.

Name: Zatic

Abilities: Fire

Story: Zatic, Flew over the dark, lifeless, cold planet that he called serallia, and gave warmth to the planet. The planet thrived for thousands of years, and Zatic kept shelter in the largest mountain in the universe- Mount mobious. though he wasn't looking over serallia, he didn't have to. He was only really concerned about mobious, who were more techically advanced, but not by far. He also had to stay away from serallia, so they wouldnt know for sure that for sure he existed. untill he saw a ship flying over to Serallia. Zatic flew over and tried to stop the alien invasion from mobious, but he was stripped of his powers and casted down onto the Serallian Surface. From there on, he focused on one thing, and that was gaining his powers back, be he would gain them little by little over time, but still fighting against mobious's invasion.

Friends: Blizzard the Mink.

Dislikes : Anyone from mobious, Coldness

Weapons : Celestial Robe (lost apoun power loss)
Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:32 pm

GoldenHedgehog360 wrote:
Full Name: Spark Yoshiro

Nicknames: Sparkstah, Sparky, Sparkie, Ace

Alias: Dante

Species: Hedgehog

Strengths: Aura Powers, Elemental Adaptation, Exceptionally smart and a great strategist

Weakness: Opposing element (such as spark using ice and opponent using fire),

Alliance: None (Nor good or evil)

Description: Silver/gray & black fur, 3 spikes (vertically flipped version of sonic's), Black and White Checkered Jacket, Blue and Black aura gloves, blue and black shoes, blue eyes

As seen in: Xtreme Isle

Bios/Story: Spark was born on a large Island hidden far out in the ocean known as Xtreme Isle. He was separated from his parents at birth due to unknown reasons. Spark was born naturally with aura powers (his ancestors were aura manipulators), but couldn't control them. He figured out this when he was fighting off pirates to protect the island, and ended up obliterating the entire fleet of pirates and also harming some innocent inhabitants. Spark then set out on a journey to control his aura powers by visiting the Seven Ancient Temples and obtaining the legendary artifacts left by his ancestors to enhance his abilities. Spark found in the first temple the legendary Aura gloves, which allowed Spark to completely control his aura abilities, as well as absorbing and stealing the elemental abilities of his opponents and/or surroundings. At the second temple, Spark found the Aura boots, which allowed him to teleport short distances and sense movements within a 30ft radius. Spark battled many monsters and enemies on his quest, and soon arrived to the 3rd temple. This temple wasn't like the others....there was a strange sense to it. Here Spark encountered the strangest thing....HIMSELF! Or so he thought. It was an Aura clone made by the temple when Spark entered. This temple was created to test what Spark had learned on his journey. Just when it seemed like he couldn't win, Spark absorbed his clone, ultimately having it become a part of him (a darker more berserk side). Soon after absorbing it, this side took over! The dark Spark went on a rampage destroying the temple do to it's angry reaction of having to share a body with his "good" side stating: "It's not fair!! I was immortal until this idiot absorbed me!!". The Dark Spark collapsed, and the normal Spark awoke. That other side of him contains Dark Aura, which is very dangerous and could disrupt Spark and corrupt him...forever. After this incident, Spark returned back to his home in Windmill Valley, but is preparing to travel, wondering what other adventure's await him.

NOTE: The Dark Spark only takes over when either:

1. Spark is corrupted by a strong emotion like Hate or Rage

2. Spark allows him to take over (Seeing as Dark Spark's power is twice his own).

Trivia: Spark was originally a yellow armadillo named Ace.
Spark's elemental adaptation ability is based on Model A's Copy ability from Megaman ZX Advent.
Xtreme Isle was originally named Seven Island (due to the Island having seven different parts)

Personality (#1 the normal spark): Relaxed, Lazy, Lives without a care in the world, loyal to his friends, sometimes goofy, Calm

Personality (#2 the dark spark): Heartless, Rude, Calmer than normal spark, Fiendish

BONUS:Fancharacters - Page 14 Newsparkstah
Okay, I'm adding a story update.

Spark is actually a clone of Zetsepkuu, created by Phantom in hopes to harness the power of the last living Seraphian (Zetsepkuu's race was wiped out). However, the experiment failed, and Spark was out of control. Phantom attempted to seal him away, but Spark was too strong. Instead, Phantom sent him a distant planet known as Mobious. Upon crashing on an Island (Xtreme Island), Spark had lost all of his memories of being a clone, and Phantom's creation. While walking in a forest not too long after crashing, Phantom appeared in front of Spark, claiming to have answers to his past. Phantom lies to him (telling him his previous back story) and disappears. Spark then thinks he's the guardian of Xtreme Island, and sets off to protect it. Several months afterwords, word gets by Spark that a strong hero by the name of Zetsepkuu lived on Seven Island, a nearby Island. Spark went to Seven Island to challenge Zetsepkuu, but lost. Not long after this event, the "Demon King" Dante was fighting Zetsepkuu, and Zetsepkuu was losing. Spark appeared to stall Dante while Yami healed Zetsepkuu. Spark wasn't able to do much, but he did manage to damage Dante. After the fight, Spark returned to Xtreme Isle to keep protecting it. About a month later, Zetsepkuu and his younger brother Tobey departed into space. After Spark got word of this, he left Xtreme Isle to help protect Seven Island and Princess Yami. Not too long after that, Spark started having strange dreams surrounding his past and Zetsepkuu. Haunted by these dreams, Spark left into space to find the real truth about his past.

Not gonna reveal anymore due to even MORE spoilers in my story.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
New Kid
New Kid

Registration date : 2010-08-19
Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:20 am

name:ripper

power time

speed 1000

attack 998

defense 0

special attack 2000

special defense 0

species: hedgehog

type: mainly angry

wepons: blades of time 2 double bladed swords wich turn into the chains of time wich are two bladed chains with infinite range

special attacks time slash, restart, time stop, time blast (a less developed time ripple blast),

last resort(ripper must be brought back to life after this) time ripple blast unblockable and very dangerous

backstory dont no give me some ideas ripper is neutral must have neutral story must include a mission of destroying his brother blackhole

pace

themesong not afraid emenem

alliances thunder tribe used to be, shawnee used to be, the resistance still is, deathbringers used to be, trainers still is (rippers still learning about his powers).

hes a work in progress

Last edited by camcam9999 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:22 am

Needs a lot of work. A lot.
Back to top Go down
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:10 am

No it doesn't. It doesn't need any work. You can't fix a character like that.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
New Kid
New Kid

Registration date : 2010-08-19
Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:19 am

hes still a work in progress
Back to top Go down
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:22 am

It doesn't matter. Everything you already have down about him is just...terrible. Sorry, but it is. I see no redeeming qualities of that character. Nothing makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
FC matchmaker
FC matchmaker
Snow Goddess

Female
Registration date : 2008-12-24
Number of posts : 569
Current Mood : nothing

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:25 am

Speedy the Hedgehog wrote:
It doesn't matter. Everything you already have down about him is just...terrible. Sorry, but it is. I see no redeeming qualities of that character. Nothing makes sense.

What Speedy said. You'd be better off to start fresh and do something different.
Back to top Go down
Charmy the Bee
Rookie
Rookie
Charmy the Bee

Male
Registration date : 2009-05-31
Number of posts : 66
Current Mood : Tired.
Fun Quote : Too bored.
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:09 am

Meh.

Fancharacters - Page 14 Ultzerdaavatar1

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Full Name- Ultimate Shadowclaw Zerda
Nick Names- The Voice of the Tales, the Vengeance Pioneer
Age- 32
IQ- 191
Birthplace- Kingdom of Nagrand
DOB- October 13
Species- Hedgehog
Race- Nagrandian
Religion- Nasuu ( The faith of more than one god. Supposedly Nagrand gods. )

ADDED INFORMATION

Average Speed- 23 - 47 mph
Weight- 30lbs
Height- 3'9
Occupation or Rank- Lord of Nagrand
Personality- Ult has always been considered the silent among Nagrand. Though, Ult has also been helpful, even in his darkest times. Said to be charming and protective, Ult never thinks other people otherwise, such as sex, religion, weight, height, looks, or personality. He treats everyone the same. Ult however is very merciful, and often giving more than one chances if needed. Merciful, but strict. Ult obeys the laws and rules very strictly, though doesn't enforce them heavily. Currently, Ult has no disorder, which often feels to him very contently.
Hobbies- Ult is a poet and wrote several books, one being called ' Love. ' He knows how to play many instruments very well his favorite being the piano and acoustic guitar.
Phobias- Though it is hard to figure out his phobias, he has a small fear of fire. Also having a small fear of sinking into something such as quick sand.
Weaknesses- Ult's left eye-scar is said to many rivals to him, the ' Golden cut of pain ' for when someone hits Ult on or near his scar, he experiences agony. Ult however, always had a bad right arm, reasons unknown on how it is always in slightly pain, but it never infers because Ult is left-handed.
Advantages- Having a deep sorrow and anger fuels him with power, reaching at some point a deadly and irreversible metamorphosis named ' Pure Dark. ' In which he transforms into a pure dark deity. Also in his meditation, Ult develop the power of keen hearing and smelling, he calls it simply K-9.
Main Theme Song- " I'm Not Jesus " By Apocalyptica

RELATIONSHIPS

FATHERS' SIDE

Grandmother- Shadea Zerda.
Grandfather- Dushup Zerda.
Father- Marrcero Zerda.

MOTHERS' SIDE.

Grandmother- Minda Deahha
Grandfather- Leador Deahha
Aunt- SezhhaTeracaccpa
Mother- Zilina Zerda

SIBLINGS

Older Brother- Duvius ' Dante ' Zerda

FAMILY

Wife- Erica Zerda
Daughter- Caitlyn Zerda
Son- Nicolas Zerda

FRIENDS, RIVALS, & ENEMIES

Close Friends- Margaret, Kary, Tera, Amy Rose, Eclipse
Friends- Typhoon, Tails, Blaze, Ammi, Kuniomaru
Rivals- Kai, Zxesius, Captain Stormblast
Enemies- Shatterith Von Heardi, Alexis Repton, Xepher Repton.
Sworn Nemeses- Reptiod Repton, Mephiles the Dark.

~DEAD

FAMILY- Dushup Zerda, Minda Deahha, Leador Deahha, Zilina Zerda, Duvius ' Dante ' Zerda.
FRIENDS- Castlina Tinardo.
ENEMIES- Perfect Death.

Marrcero Zerda has disappeared and cannot be found~

FIGHTING

Fighting Style- Ult has one of the most unique fighting styles. Taking similarities from Spanish 15th century fighting, and some Romanian history styles, Ult as well has perfect control of hearing and seeing, sensing vibrations on the ground, floor and such.
Fighting Weapons- His main weapon he has used for quiet sometime is a Rapier. He calls it the Bailarin Volador, or Flying Dancer. Ult as well has another Rapier called the Heroe marcado, or Scarred Hero. The last weapon he has is his typical Lord Blade called Lama de Natura, or Blade of Nature, but he rarely uses it

Basic Stats: 1 - lowest, 40 - highest

Agility - 29
Speed - 18
Strength - 33
Defense - 31
Evasiveness - 26
Dexterity - 26
Intelligence - 38
Battle skill - 38

PERSONAL INTEREST

Likes- Ult loves to be content. So he often likes silent rooms, or forest's of which he can meditate. He is also a very excellent artist of poetry and sculpturing.
Dislikes- Ult isn't much to relax however. He needs something to do. He dislikes sitting around if he can't meditate, dislikes playing any board games, dislikes the beach, and Amusement Parks for some reason.
Mood- He is always content, never showing much emotion, and if he does its hard to see. Keeping the normal gazed look made him who he is.

10 FUN FACTS

- Ult never once wield a gun. He always said ' Guns are for the pathetic and weak. '
- He had only 10 changes since his creation.
- Ult's first name was originally ShadowUltimate, but later change to emphasize his middle name of being Shadow.
- Nagrandian is considered a ' Spanish Race ' And Nagrandian Language is European Spanish, which is why his blades are all named from the European Spanish Language.
- Ult and Reptoid are Currently the only characters from 2005 that had not yet disappeared, hence why they are sworn enemies from day one.
- Ult has become partially blind in his left now
- Caitlyn, his daughter, is more similar to Ult than Nicolas.
- Ult wrote one poetry collections known as " Love. " Love was the poem based from my personal poem, " Suicidal Howl. "
- Ult is the oldest among age and appearance.
- Ironically, Ult isn't the strongest character anymore due to his age.

HISTORY

" Stay Strong, Live life, my children " Were Zilina's last words before the virus took her in. Ult hadn't realize that she was dead until he was 5 years old, 2 years after the death. Ult lived a quiet life for the next year after he found out clearly, then, The Demonic War began.

" Wretched scourge of Hell, we will send you back from where you came! " Announced Lord Marrcero Zerda, charging at the hordes of demons. The battle between Nagrand and Demons stretched towards nearly 8 months, but the demons retreated after wards. Victory set in, and Nagrandians cheered, all but the last Zerda's, Ult and Marrcero, celebrating a victory of a funeral, of Duvius ' Dante ' Zerda. After the funeral, Ult wandered off into a forbidden staircase. He slowly stepped down each step and found himself outside Nagrand. Just as he was going to head back up, he tripped and slid down the hill Nagrand was resting on.

Rolling, tumbling, and hurting, Ult came to a stop after several minutes, only to find himself in a plain of grasslands. He wandered, but had no strength, and collapsed of the bleeding. Upon passing out, he was rescued by a young Owl girl, Waking up several hours later in a house, a house called an orphanage.

Several years he spent in that hostage, no one would care for him, no family would adopt him, so he fled the orphanage at the age of 10, and pursued a life on his own. Evidently, he stumbled on a village known as ' Kaikiori ' and lived among a group of underground children, but was short sided, and left the village for peace and quiet near a lake. Where he though he was alone, he heard crying under a rock, a young green hedgehog emerge from a small rock cave. " Hey, Whats Wrong? " Ult asked gently placing his hand on her shoulder. " Those mean kids! "

The conversation lasted more than enough time for her to get out. " What's your name anyway? I'm Ultimate! "
" Um,... I don't know... "
Ult was thinking slightly and came up for a name for her, a life-long name. The lake was named ' Cast Line Lake, ' which Ult gave the green hedgehog girl, ' Castlina '

They begun to hang out together, watched each other back for many years. They lived together, battled foes together, eventually, Castlina became Ult's first girlfriend. Ult had big plans, and began reading countless books, and he learned how to levitate with ease. Ult was at his happiest he had ever been, even forgotten about his homeland Nagrand. But things wouldn't live up forever. Mephiles the Dark, a shadowy deity terrorized they city where they were. Castlina and Ult were split, but just when Ult thought he had found Castlina, the worse had come, Mephiles sending a puppet just like her, upon Ult hitting the puppet, he was struck, across the eye, leaving him a forever scar at age 14.

Ult transformed into his cursed form after seeing Castlina injured, and murdered Mephiles with his claws. Ult had to leave Castlina, he didn't want to see him like that again, during that same year, he left Castlina, and levitated across the world, but was shortly stopped. Dr. Robotnik's fleets, mistaken him for Shadow the Hedgehog, and shot him down into a forest. Ironically, the forest where he was born in. Nagrand Forest. He was treated by his wounds, and gave him a tittle called Prince Ult. After a year, the original lord was confirmed dead, and was succeeded by the second born, Ult Zerda, became the youngest lord at age 15.

Ult Studied more, traveled more, and eased life more. He was first among anyone to map out the entire atlas with a lot of detail. When he was mapping out Everest City, he felt extremely cold, and had to seek shelter, which brought attention to his close friend, Margaret. He was quickly grateful and cared, and eventually left her house with a bonding friendship. At the same time, he met a girl named Erica Clover. A Pink but cute teenage cat. She was interested in him and instantly became friends.

Returning back to Nagrand, due to his charismatic personality he held, he was dubbed God of Life. At the same time, Castlina returned, and remained excellent friends. Things lived up again. Heading to Everest City far south of Nagrand to meet his new girlfriend, Erica.

But things became more serious. An old rival of Ult, Alexis Repton, returned to plead to Ult, when Ult rejected, Alexis mistaken Castlina for Ult's girlfriend, and killed Castlina with her blade. Seconds later, Ult summoned his godly power, and ripped Alexis' body apart.
" You had betray the laws of Nagrand, worse of all, you have betrayed me! I sentence you to immediate death! Prepare to Die!! "
Roughly enough, it was a shower of Blood, and Ult was not only banished from Nagrand, the Gods of Nagrand removed his tittle as God of Life, and Ult became mortal once again. Ult wandered the world in search of answers. He went back to where it all started, Scrap City, when into a small chapel, and diminished his dark powers. But it was too much, the chapel burned to the ground with black flames. He returned to Nagrand after strict punishment, 60 days of hard labor, and isolation for 2 weeks. Eventually, he became Lord once again at age 17.

Things lived up. Even the conceited war known as the ' Xephaiven War ' where another Reptiod, Xepher Reptiod, challenged Nagrand to avenge his sister's death, was easy and short. Only 2 weeks and Nagrand won. Ult gave him a chance, Xepher fled. Couple years later, Erica and Ult were married. And had two children a year after the marriage. Caitlyn and Nicolas Zerda, age 4. They play an important role to Ult, he wants them to have the life he never had.

A few years had past and Ult still cannot find his father. His children, now 7, are growing up the way he wanted his life to go. Simple. Easy. Lately, Ult has been experiencing more gray furs than usual. Erica says it is a sign of some type of rapid aging disorder, as others say it's his stress that causing them to turn so rapidly. Still able to run, walk, and climb, Ult looks older almost everyday. His wrinkles tend to increase around the hands, and sometimes around the cheek. Ult is coughing slightly more violently and his voice has begun to show more of a pitiful hoarse. However, he still fights.

Recently, he has been told he has a half-brother, Arguel Zerda. The new son of his fathers. He tends to hunt him and his father down by any means necessary and finally return his vengeance.

Character Creation- August 15, 2005.

6TH ANNIVERSARY
" I've never heard of joy. I was robbed for everything I hoped and dreamed. Nothing means the same anymore. " ~ Ult Zerda.

Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:11 am

I'm assuming it's good, since I'm too lazy to read all of that crap.
Back to top Go down
Technic Generation
Technic Generation

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-09
Number of posts : 123
Current Mood : ...Mood?
Fun Quote : Enough. My ship's for dinner. I wonder what sails in the morning?

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:49 am

Just posting this for teh lulz. And to safely say that I actually did something today.

Name: Marcel The Hedge-fox
Called: Marcel
Species: Hedgehog/Fox Vampire
Description: He has shoulder length black hair with purple highlights, black fur with hedgehog spikes on his back. Two long vampyric fangs and amber eyes, purple streaks near the tail tip, and a white muzzle. Attire consists of a dark red hooded jacket, beige cargo pants, gray sandals. (Gray boots for colder seasons.)
Personality: Mostly serious, though he has a kinder side to those close to him. Mostly temperate, but can be on edge when he has to feed.
Crush: Koal Maria Foxx (Novastar’s fc)
Weapons: Dual tyrennium war glaives that are very durable and conductive, allowing him to charge them with his power.
Element: None
Forms: Vampire Patriarch Form
Strengths: Physically strong and agile, to a near extreme extent. Possesses a healing power to recover from injuries. His immune system is strong, so he does not succumb to diseases and can resist all but the strongest of poisons. Senses are acute, and more in tune with his surroundings. Has mastered lightning and wind kensekkai.
Weaknesses: Certain divine forces can hit him hard. Lightning and wind can be disrupted by earth-based forces. Should he become devoid of blood, he will slowly slip into a coma which he will never awaken from.
Back story: (Will write this when I stop procrastinating.)

Eventually, somewhere down the road, I'll replace the poorly made and hastily thrown together description with a reference pic. Dunno when though.
Back to top Go down
Capriccio Tinno
New Kid
New Kid
Capriccio Tinno

Female
Registration date : 2009-05-21
Number of posts : 6
Current Mood : Devious~
Fun Quote : Y U NO FRUSH TOIRET. Y U SO CRAPPY

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:50 am

Full Name: Magnus Laurence
Nicknames: Maggy (He hates it)
Age: Terribly old, preserved only from possessing his brother and every descendant of his down the line for several hundreds of years over a few different dimensions. He looks like he's in his early twenties.
Strengths: His blood is poisonous and there's a lot of it.
Weakness: He must feed or he will die, and every time he goes Full Blood, he loses his humanity.
Description: His fur is all black. His arm fur is red up to a little past his elbows and then fades to black near his shoulders. His leg fur doe the same slightly past his knees. His chest and stomach fur is red. He has leathery wings on his back that have black fur on them and dark red fur on the inside. His hands and feet have claws on them and his tail is pointed with a dark red tip. His eyes are bright red. His hair and spines are long and since his hair is spiky, it's hard to determine one from the other sometimes. He has long fangs on the top of his mouth and shorter fangs on the bottom. He has a scar on his neck and chest that is an Anglo Saxon rune for the letter F given to him when he was young by his father, marking him as a failure.
Fancharacters - Page 14 MagnusLaurence
Facts: Because he is a blood demon he is beautiful forever and his eyes and singing voice can hypnotize if he utters the right incantations. He has only ever used these abilities on his wife to protect her, but can use them in battle should he need to. He also has an obscene amount of blood in his body and is capable of bleeding at will.
Bios/Story: Once he was the son of a rather poor man and the brother of said man's "only son". His father disowned him for being unable to bring home any money. His brother, however, was a successful man. Magnus made an agreement with a dying blood demon to become a blood demon himself to let his kind continue on. He then found his brother and possessed him for a number of years until he was on his death bed. He continued to go from son to son of his brothers and then to their sons for a long time and over many dimensions. Then, one of the descendants became aware of him and set him free. He then married a mortal woman and signed a soul contract that she would provide him blood, and he would keep her safe.
Back to top Go down
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female
Registration date : 2009-06-13
Number of posts : 1635
Current Mood : Tired x-x
Fun Quote : Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:34 am

-deeply inhales, then blows the huge mass of dust off the topic-

Time to revive this thing.

Full Name: Sceinic the Fox Meterax
Nicknames: Scein, Brony (Don't ask.)
Strengths: Is bold, and stands up against anything, especially if it means protecting her friends or innocents. She holds ice powers due to her being created in a lab, and can summon a pair of long ice daggers to be used at her expense.
Weakness: Her sharp tongue sometimes gets herself and others into trouble. Being younger than most of the others she travels with, she lacks experience and is an easy target for enemies. She has an intense fear of heights. Also, she has a major weakness to Chaos Energy. Even small quantities could do large amounts of damage.
Description: She's a light purple fox with emerald eyes. She wears her hair in a ponytail; never down. She wears a tan cap that is worn sideways, the brim often covering part of her right eye, and the hat itself covering the tops of her eyes. Two long, red bangs stick out of the front of her hat, and tend to fall to the left side of her face. She has a single, plain purple tail, with no white fur on it. She wears a gray T-shirt with black sleeves and a happy face on the front. (The happy face is not always included.) Her jewelery of choice is a necklace with a silver, oval-shaped locket. She wears jean capris, and pastel-striped leggings. Her shoes are a black color with a white toe covering, with a green heel surrounded by a stripe of gray. Instead of full gloves, she wears light blue knuckle gloves with white openings for the fingers.
Bios/Story: (Not going into full detail here) Sceinic was created in a lab as a member of the Meterax army. She was given ice powers in the lab, and trained to use them ever since she was a tot. She was banished after refusing to kill an enemy with one leg. To read a more advanced bio, (even though it's old), see Sceinic's Backstory.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Number of posts : 3611
Current Mood : Something.
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:30 am

Wow. I didn't think ANYONE would do that at this rate.

Anyway, In case I haven't already posted this earlier, here's a link to each of my character's profiles.

Smash The Echidna
Pearl The Echidna
Splice The Hedgehog
Violet The Hedgehog
Kyle Tyris The Hedgehog
Keela Tyris The Hedgehog
Darkyle The Hedgehog
Thunder The Hedgehog
Lightning The Hedgehog
Electric The Hedgehog
Zap The Hedgehog
Gizmo The Cat
Kitty The Cat Chao
Light The Hero Chao
Crystal The Fox
Jessie Garnet The Fox
James Hunter The Fox
Amber The Cat
Cutter The Echidna
Razor The Tiger

--Unfinished

Clara The Hedgehog
Frost

--Missing a Page

Harry Hunter The Fox
Crash The Echidna
Diamond The Echidna
Micheal The Cat
Lina The Cat

Icicle
Kirbia (Needs a name change)
Arrow
Fist
Will
Shockwave Bolt
Princess Emerald
Typhoon
Breeze
Cyclone
Chip The Squirrel

Some may not get a page. The ones with pages are generally the more important ones, not counting the Kirby series ones. Few of them are non important.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fancharacters
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic World :: Fan Media :: Sonic Fan Fiction-
Jump to: