Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Fancharacters

Go down 
+29
Star
Miles The Yellow Fox
SonicFanPS2
ClumsytheGreenSonicChao
Snow Goddess
GoldenHedgehog360
Razor
Bob
Hemlock
Hammi589
Rhys the Porcupine
angry
jordan the fox
SuperLightning
PikaScein
Lime
Nova X
Charmy the Bee
HS22
kyilecool
Miles24
Huski
Kagen0_Violet (Des)
Yoyo
Kapus
sykog
asdeff
Joe
Smash The Echidna
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3611
Current Mood : Something.
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

Fancharacters Empty
PostSubject: Fancharacters   Fancharacters EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 2:25 pm

(hehe, I'm the first one to post this. Laughing )

This thread will be used as a database to hold your fan-characters information and will act as a proof-of-ownership towards your characters.

You may add as many characters as you'd like, but please keep one character per post. Any character submitted must be created by you. You must not submit any officially-licensed characters or characters outside the Sonic world. This is for Sonic Fan-Character only.

Copy the below data and fill in your character's information.
Anything marked with an (*) is required.

Full Name:*
Nicknames:
Strengths:
Weakness:
Description: (Color, size, etc..)*
As seen in: (You can list the fan-fics this character has been in)
Facts:
Bios/Story:*

Thanks for reading!

- Smash The Echidna
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Fancharacters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 2:48 pm

Full Name: Rosalyn Hedgehog
Nicknames: Rose
Strengths: can sing, fast reflexes, very observant, intelligent, and has nice (if sometimes slightly warped) sense of humor, has learned some tricks with Chaos Emeralds from Shadow
Weakness: seeing someone she loves get hurt, not especially physically strong or fast
Description: She has brown fur and grey-green eyes. Looks like Amy, minus the forehead spines and headband. Favorite outfit is capri jeans, black and yellow tennis shoes, mismatched ankle bracelets, and a dirt stained yellow t-shirt emblazioned "ANGEL with an attitude". Scaned in an old drawing. Here. https://s460.photobucket.com/albums/qq322/Shadows_chica/?action=view&current=RosetheHedgehog.png&t=1223798309831
As seen in: Random Sonic RP, Sonic Kidnapped
Bios/Story: Rose was stuck in an orphanage since she was an infant. It was a terrible place that she soon ran away from. She spent most of her life on the streets, where she had to fight to survive another day. One day when she was 15, she made a dumb mistake and wandered into gang territory where she was beaten. Luckily for her, Shadow was traveling through the area and stepped in to save her life. Since then she has traveled with Shadow, and has sort of become his girlfriend, learning how to use Chaos Emeralds along the way. He teases her sometimes, but seems to tolerate her affections. There have been times where he is greatful for her company, but he has never admitted it to anyone, and Rosalyn doesn't know how deep his feelings for her run or if they are even there at all. (Although Rosalyn once caught Shadow listening to this song by Alan Jackson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBVG7qNq6Ww So it does seem that Shadow has some feelings for her deeper than he is willing to admit.) She doesn't care if he doesn't like her. As she once said to Shadow, "If not for you, I wouldn't be alive right now. I consider my life forfit to yours."
In Random Sonic RP, she's currently pregnant with Shadow's kid.

Last edited by Shadowsgirl on Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male
Number of posts : 5259
Warning Level : Banned

Fancharacters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:21 pm

Shadowsgirl wrote:

As seen in: nothing right now(will update as necessary)
what about that RP of yours? the sacred stones? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male

Fancharacters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 1:25 am

Shadowsgirl wrote:
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBVG7qNq6Ww ."
GAY!!!! 👅
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.

Fancharacters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 4:13 am

I would post up my characters, but I can't at the moment. So for now, I'll link to the place where I have a short description of every last one of my characters:

http://forums.4kids.tv/showthread.php?t=216585
Back to top Go down

Fancharacters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 6:02 am

joeoflula wrote:
Shadowsgirl wrote:

As seen in: nothing right now(will update as necessary)
what about that RP of yours? the sacred stones? Suspect
Slightly different version of her. Her abilities are different, as is her backstory.
Back to top Go down

Fancharacters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 9:08 am

Is that a really long backstory, or the start of a story? I can't tell. If it is supposed to be the start of a story, please make a seperate thread.
Back to top Go down

Fancharacters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 9:14 am

Ok, moved it.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

Fancharacters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 9:27 am

Shadowsgirl wrote:
Is that a really long backstory, or the start of a story? I can't tell. If it is supposed to be the start of a story, please make a seperate thread.
Who were you talking to?
Back to top Go down

Fancharacters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 9:28 am

Smash The Echidna wrote:
Shadowsgirl wrote:
Who were you talking to?
Tresspasser.
Back to top Go down

Fancharacters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 9:29 am

Yeah Me, I posted my fan Character Fast the Porcupine but it was to long, so I moved it to the Fan Fiction section.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

Fancharacters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 9:33 am

I see. Since I posted up a link to the short descriptions of my characters, I'll only post up my fancharacter's bio's/profile's if either I need to or if somebody asks me.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male

Fancharacters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 9:34 am

i'm not really into fan fic so i don't have one.
Back to top Go down

Fancharacters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 9:39 am

Trespasser wrote:
Yeah Me, I posted my fan Character Fast the Porcupine but it was to long, so I moved it to the Fan Fiction section.
It wasn't exactly too long, just the background story part sounded more like the start of a fan fic when I read it, so I wasn't sure which it was.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

Fancharacters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 9:46 am

I don't think that was a good idea. No matter how long the profile is, this is the place to put your fancharacter's profile. Go ahead and move it back here, Trespasser.

If you're going to make a seperate thread, I think she meant to make a fanfic on it, not just the bio.
Back to top Go down

Fancharacters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 9:48 am

Smash The Echidna wrote:
I don't think that was a good idea. No matter how long the profile is, this is the place to put your fancharacter's profile. Go ahead and move it back here, Trespasser.

If you're going to make a seperate thread, I think she meant to make a fanfic on it, not just the bio.
That is what I meant. Sorry for any confusion. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male

Fancharacters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 9:49 am

you probably confuse a lot of people rosa.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

Fancharacters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 9:49 am

Should I go ahead and lock that other thread or delete it? Or are you going to make a fanfic there, Trespasser?
Back to top Go down

Fancharacters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 9:53 am

Go ahead and delete it and I'll put just the the profile back up and the story I'll post later.
Back to top Go down

Fancharacters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 9:57 am

I SURPOSE I should post my Characters, no? XD
Full Name: Koal Mariah Foxx
Nicknames: Koal, The Gaurdian
Species: Fox
Strengths: Resistance to Fire(Can't be burned at all), kinda fast and Strong
Weakness: Can't get too cold, and can't stay in water too long or she'll die
Description: Koal is a black fox with Red highlights that look like flames on the tip of her ears, the edges of the white on her Tail and on the inside of her arms and legs. She usually wears black and red shirts with jeans. Her eyes are a light green
As seen in: None really so far
Facts: She can talk to animals and she can wield fire through her hands- she has to charge up for it though, but when fired they're very powerful
Bios/Story:Koal is unsure about her past, but all she knows for sure is that she met Shadow once long ago and that she woke up a couple years ago with just herself and a Dark Emerald. Koal then found a Hedgehog named Smoky who became her best friend. Later she met Sonic and Co. and found out that a Beast called the Serphant was threatning to destroy the cities unless he got complete control of the Seas. As usual they began to collect Emeralds, and one magical night Smoky declared his love to Koal and they went on thier first date. However in a matter of hours Smoky found out an A-s-a-s-s-i-n had been hired to kill Koal and found and fought the A-s-a-s-s-i-n until he got critically injured, Koal found him in his last moments and he confessed everything, he wasn't from this world and he had the duty of protecting all living things on the planet. Soon he passed the duty onto her and passed away. After this a mighty storm broke out and the Serphant summoned the Emeralds- taking them away and absorbing all the power, but this time they fell in the ocean and there was no time to recollect them. Koal used the power of the Dark Emerald and Unleashed her Dark form as well as Shadow's and togeather they managed to defeat the Serphant. Months later Smoky's best friend, Singe, (Who had traveled with them while searching) came forward and told Koal that he and Smoky had an Enemy back in thier home world who secretly found Gaurdians of Light(What Smoky was) and that now that Koal was that she was in grave danger, they went on a tough journey back to his home world and soon Koal learned the full meaning of her duty. She also recives dreams from Smoky and the dead who sometimes bring mysterious prophecies to her, and even approved of her growing realtionship with Singe, and soon after Singe and her became Boyfriend.

Full Name: Singe Flame Knight
Nicknames: Singe
Strengths: Master with a sword, very quick, can sometimes wield Ice through his hands
Weakness:
Description: Singe is a pure black fox with Bluish stripes on his ears and arms. He sometimes wears a black vest with Jeans.
As seen in: None yet
Facts: He is a master in Swords, can wield ice out of his hands, and is a Knight of Midella
Bios/Story: Singe was born in Midella, a magical land where Dragons roamed and Castles stood Magestically. His father was a noble knight, but one day when he was 10 years old the rivaling country, Goritina, invaded and attacked the land, killing his father, togeather him and Smoky managed to escape by a kind magician who wisked them away to earth and to safety. He grew up with Smoki for six years until he went on an adventure with Smoki and Koal.(^) After he and Koal returned to his world and defeated the Goritians who had invaded his country again, they left again and have been living in Sonic's world since helping him out when they can.

Full Name: Clawface
Nicknmes: Clawface
Strengths: He has long sharp claws and a tough personality and is brutally strong
Weakness: He has loss partially of his vision due to an old injury
Description: Clawface is a dark grey fox with ragged claw scars all over his body, and he wears a black jacket with Jeans
As seen in: None
Facts: Clawface comes form the same world as Smoky's and is a payed A-ssas-sin to hunt Koal and Singe
Bios/Story: Clawface is from the land Giratina and he like nothing more than A-ssas-sin missions, in fact he's considered one of the best A-ssas-sin in the land. He has long claws that can leave deep gashes, but he can't always see because of a wound that left him partially blind. He won't give up on his target when he's A-ssas-sin it however, which could mean more trouble for Koal and Singe in the future...

Full Name: Smoky Spine
Nicknames: Smoky
Species:Hedgehog
Strengths:
Weakness:
Description: Smoky is a Silver-ish hedgehog with White, blue, and Gray stripes all over him.
As seen in: None
Facts: Smoky died around a year ago, but he sometimes comes to Koal and Singe in thier dreams to give them prophicies
Bios/Story: Smoki's bio is nearly the same as Singe's except that he was a prince in Midella. After he came to Earth he found out that he was a Gaurdian of light- a special person who had the duty to protect living animals, they could be identified by the flame-like light that circled around thier bodies as the sun rose and fell, theier reward for caring and protecting all living things is that they could talk to animals and feel unusually revived when the sun rose. Smoky found out the plot of a devious A-s-a-s-s-i-n after confessing his love for Koal and went searching for him, but after a lenghty fight he was hit in the back of the neck and left to bleed to death, right before he died he gave his powers of a Gaurdian to Koal. Even though he was dead he sometimes went to Koal in her dreams to give her advice or phrophicies.

Yes I copy and pasted, so lazy.... >_<
(I just realized A-ssas-sin was blocked and was changed to @$$ XD

Last edited by Novastar on Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

Fancharacters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 10:08 am

If its supposed to be an abbreviation, then maybe you should separate the word like this: A-S-S ?

PS. Welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down

Fancharacters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 10:09 am

Yeah, I'm just gonna do it= A-ssas-sin <like that
And thank yas 8)
Back to top Go down

Fancharacters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 10:37 am

Full Name: Fast the Porcupine
Nicknames: Fast
Strengths: Not as fast as Sonic but still fast. Can pull out his quills and use them as weapons.
Weakness: Afraid of heights
Description: Gray fur, always wears blue jeans a T-shirt and his blue jacket.
Facts: Based on myself
Bios/Story:Always trying to prove he's just as good as sonic, Fast competes with Sonic any chance he gets.
Pics:
Pics of fast I made showing him normal, Super Fast, Dark Fast, and Demon Fast
Fast the Porcupine

Pic I made of Demon Fast. Got the Idea from my avatar.
Demon Fast
Back to top Go down

Fancharacters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 2:50 pm

If no one objects, I'm going to sticky this so it doesn't get lost among the fan fics. If anyone has a problem with that, PM me.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

Fancharacters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 2:54 pm

Thats a good idea. I'd have stickied it myself if I had remembered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fancharacters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters Empty

Back to top Go down

Fancharacters
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic World :: Fan Media :: Sonic Fan Fiction-
Jump to: