Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Fancharacters

Go down 
+29
Star
Miles The Yellow Fox
SonicFanPS2
ClumsytheGreenSonicChao
Snow Goddess
GoldenHedgehog360
Razor
Bob
Hemlock
Hammi589
Rhys the Porcupine
angry
jordan the fox
SuperLightning
PikaScein
Lime
Nova X
Charmy the Bee
HS22
kyilecool
Miles24
Huski
Kagen0_Violet (Des)
Yoyo
Kapus
sykog
asdeff
Joe
Smash The Echidna
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Fancharacters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:13 am

Very Nice idea INDEED 8) Laughing
Back to top Go down
asdeff
New Kid
New Kid
asdeff

Female
Registration date : 2008-10-21
Number of posts : 46
Fun Quote : whats red sits in a high chair and convusles a baby eating raizor blades
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 4:11 am

Full Name:* asdeff darkone
Nicknames: asdeff saren idek
Strengths: not telling
Weakness: sound and shad
Description: (Color, size, etc..)* youll find out
As seen in: (You can list the fan-fics this character has been in) everything im on
Facts: a$sa$sin or aka a claw for hire
Bios/Story:* youll find out ROFL :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3611
Current Mood : Something.
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:42 am

I would suggest against putting Smileys in a character's profile. But, whatever. I'm assuming that you are making a fanfic about this character?
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:44 am

She has. It's called Sonic Kidnapped.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:10 am

Hm. I hadn't noticed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:56 am

Its in the RP board...I think? XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:57 am

Yes.
Check out A Random Sonic RP while your there. "Random" indeed!
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:36 am

I might look at it.

I was messing around with the Furry Dollmaker, and I ended up making this guy.

Fancharacters - Page 2 NonamedHedgehog

Since he came out pretty cool looking, I was thinking of turning him into a fancharacter. Any ideas for a name or personality? or anything?

Last edited by Smash The Echidna on Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:40 am

This is what sprang to my mind for a possible name whe I saw him.
Blange
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:41 am

Blange? Hmm...That might work. He looks cool to me, so I wanted to keep him. Lets see...personality..This shouldn't take too long.

Name: Blange.
Color: Purple
EyeColor: Dark Forest Green
Looks: https://2img.net/h/i121.photobucket.com/albums/o215/YusefHalim/NonamedHedgehog2.png Sometimes he'll take off his sunglasses.
Personality: Cool, bold, hard to anger.
Likes: Solo Adventures, Group adventures (Not as much.), Bagels.
Dislikes: ---

Thats as far as I got. How's he looking?
Back to top Go down
sykog
Cantaloupe Muffin
sykog

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Number of posts : 3332
Current Mood : not sure

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:25 am

Back to top Go down
http://sykog77.deviantart.com
Kapus
~Treasure Hunter~
~Treasure Hunter~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 3723
Current Mood : Moody
Fun Quote : still don't know what a pinterest is
Warning Level : Kapus is too lame for warning points

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 7:51 am

Blange likes bagels? Thats a new one..
I'm looking forward to fighting him in the Blitz bit.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 5:44 am

Two Tails wrote:
Blange likes bagels? Thats a new one..
I'm looking forward to fighting him in the Blitz bit.
:lol!:
I don't know his fighting style yet.
Back to top Go down
sykog
Cantaloupe Muffin
sykog

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Number of posts : 3332
Current Mood : not sure

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 6:25 am

Spike the Armadillo:
http://sykog77.deviantart.com/art/spike-the-armadillo-89284274

My second favorite fan character, Spike the Armadillo. made him right after Stretch.

Height: 3' 7"
Weight: 78 lbs.
Spike is usually calm, laid back, and serious. He always wants to help when some one is in danger. He gets very angry when they don't want the help. even though his best friend, Stretch, is younger and almost completely opposite, are good friends because they've known each other for 10 years.
Back to top Go down
http://sykog77.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 2:25 pm

Okay, Its been some hours...and I've been bored...
VERY BORED!
So, I toyed around with the Furry Dollmaker for awhile, and THESE THINGS CAME UP! XD

Full Name: Verano the Cat
Nicknames: Ver, Verano, Mr. V
Strengths: Loves to swim, brave
Weakness: He's quick to accuse people and will often rush into things
Description:
Fancharacters - Page 2 Veranothecatyy6
Verano is a Brave Cat who loves nothing more than swimming in the pacifics and letting his black fur soak in the Sun.
However, he's quick to accuse people, and sometimes his over-confindence can lead him into big trouble
As seen in: None yet ^^"
Facts: Ver is a very Fast Swimmer, despite being a cat.
Bios/Story:
Around three years ago, he was the only one living in his sunny home on a remote Island of Anillo de Fuego, when suddenly he found a black fox Shipwrecked on his Island. After a few moments of confusion and accusion, Ver allowed her into his home, and she turned out to be none other than Koal the Fox herself! After awhile a grungy group of Pirate-like Crocodiles named The Romperse Pirates demanded to see Koal, and threatened to burn the Island to the ground if she didn't reveal where a hord of Powerful weapons were stored. Koal and Ver came up with a plan that soon sabotaged the gang and they quickly broke up. Satisfyed that he was able to leave without the fear of being hunted down, a Old Crew member volunteered to take Koal back to her home. Ver has only seen her once or twice since then, but he's ready to help her out when she needs it.

Full Name: Kanin the Rabbit
Nicknames: Kan, Kanin, Kay, Nak
Strengths: HUGE Expert on planes....but not much else, hes a Sweet Rabbit overall
Weakness: Knows mechanics well, but hes very guillable and joking
Description:
Fancharacters - Page 2 Kaninthebunnyma2
Kan is a rabbit who knows everything about anything on planes, but hes very gullible and naive on nearly everything else....
As seen in: None yet!
Facts: Kan may not be able to fly on his own, but he sure can in a plane!
Bios/Story: Kan has lived on Anillo de Fuego with Ver for as long as he can remember, and when Koal arrived with Pirates following, he helped transport Koal and Ver to the Pirate's ship. He also helped them escape and break up the crew. In the end, he left Anillo de Fuego to Explore more of the world after seeing vast maps in the Pirate ships. He still communicates with Ver and Koal often though...

Full Name: Corsa the Echidna
Nicknames: Corsa, Coral, Co Co
Strengths: Loves the Snow and knows Her way around a mountain!
Weakness: Upper body strength isn't the best, and when shes on her feet, she's not always the fastest
Description:
Fancharacters - Page 2 Ritzitheechidnabf9
Corsa is a generally nice person, but if you get her angry, she could talk your ears off!
As seen in: None yet!
Facts: Corsa loves to snowboard, and has a thick, THICK fur coat.
Bios/Story:
Corsa Lives in the Topeka mountains and met Koal while in a snowboarding contest. Later after narrowingly beating Koal, they went out with Singe for dinner. It was suddenly itturrupted suddenly though as a huge moster lumbered outside scaring everybody. Soon Corsa found herself helping Koal with the beast(Who was a Yeti) in finding it's kids. In the end the Yeti was reunited and Corsa and Koal parted ways a few days later. Koal has still visted Corsa many times and they're pretty good friends now...

Last edited by Novastar on Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 5:54 am

The characters look nice, there. I didn't really read the profile's too much since I'm kinda in a hurry here.

Name: Gizmo
Species: Cat
Birthday: January 1
Color: Red, but his muzzle (I don't know if thats what you call it) down to his stomach is white, and the end of his paws are too. His eyes are green. http://a77.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/15/l_47947f54a7a10604728599be66396674.jpg
Personality: He is kind, smart, and curious. Unlike most cats, he is no where near as prissy.
Likes: helping people, taking cat naps, playing with his Chao: Kitty, adventures, creating/repairing/remaking/tinkering with machines and various objects, friends.
Dislikes: not being able to help someone,(it makes him very sad and reminds him of the time his first chao was kidnapped.) Ice cold water being dunked on him/being dunked in ice cold water,(you should see the look on his face when he shrieks!) his chao Kitty getting hurt and not being able to fly.
Hates: Chao hunters. (They are the reason that his chao lost his mother, and they also killed his first chao, Chad.)
Crush: Catlina
Friends: Sonic&Friends, Frost, Cheese, Kirbia, Flare, Arrow.
BEST friends: Mike, Catlina, Kitty.
Fears: That his inventions fall into the wrong hands, Kitty dying in any sort of way, Monsters.
He is studying to be a Doctor, a Scientist, an Inventor, AND a Hero! So far so good! he's well on his way to becoming all 4 of them! His doctoring skills are ok. He sometimes works with his friend Wave who considers himself a scientist. He has created 7 Inventions so far. And, with the help of his friends, has become a hero. With that out of the way, he keeps on thinking of new things to create to help his friends. He doesn’t go on adventures as much as he used to, but he is never left out of the Big, BIG ones.
Inventions: 10 (☆: Means it won in a contest)
Fancharacters - Page 2 GizmolaserdriveLaser Drive: Works like a screw-driver. On one end is Philips-head and the opposite Flat-head. Both sides are battery powered, and he can flip the Philips-head side to a small laser that can cut through metal, where as if he flips the Flat-head side, he has a small drill that is almost as powerful as the laser. It can also shoot lasers as if it were a laser gun.
Radar: A radar that detects the location of almost anything/anyone. It has a small keyboard where you can type the name of the object. One downside is that it is likely to detect more than one specific target.
Super Chao Modifier: A small badge-like machine that is capable of boosting a chao’s Swim, Fly, Run, Power and Stamina. When in use, the tip of the chao’s hands and feet glow green, regardless of the actual color of the chao. Can only activate if worn on a chao’s chest like a medal won in the Chao Races.
Power copy machine: A large machine capable of copying the power of an object and saving it into the machine. It can then transfer the power into another machine or inside of an actual person. This came in handy on Jack’s Adventure.
Fancharacters - Page 2 Gizmomagicwingssprite☆Magic Wings☆: One of Gizmo’s most treasured creations. Whoever wears this is granted a pair of magical wings. The wings are a glowing yellow transparent color which changes to green over time, and eventually back to yellow. The wings, of course, enable you to fly(At High speeds). If someone who already has wings and can already fly wears this, than it boosts their flying power greatly. It sparkles when you fly, which adds on to the magical look. It took Gizmo 6 months to finish this project, which helped win a contest. He recently added a new feature to it, that allows you to change the wings color and shape.
Crystal Cutter(Failure): A machine that automatically cuts any type of gem-stone into a variety of different shapes. At the time of its first test, Gizmo used a chaos emerald to power it. But it was too much for the machine to hold, and it ended up chopping the crystal that he put in the machine into 12 pieces, and giving it some of its power. The machine over heated and broke down, but Gizmo had just created what is now known as the Power Crystal.
Fancharacters - Page 2 PowerCrystalShards Power Crystal: The Power Crystal is capable of turning the wearer super whenever he/she feels like it. He gave away some of the shards to his friends. He has 4, now. He never repaired the machine that shattered it because he felt that if the same thing should happen again, then there would be two Power Crystals that are liable to fall into the wrong hands.
Fancharacters - Page 2 JetboardJet Board: A board similar to that of Extreme Gear, but does not require air to fly. It also works as a skate board or a surf board as well as an air board. Gizmo pulled an all nighter to finish this board.
Super Chao Modifier-2: An upgraded version of the Super Chao Modifier. Using the Power Copy Machine, he transferred the power of the orange Chaos emerald into the modifier. It can now boost the chao’s power so greatly, it is capable of turning the chao Super. The Super form is not permanent, though it won’t wear off unless the modifier is removed.
Fancharacters - Page 2 KittyLittleClawsLittle Claws: A weapon he made for his chao, Kitty. Because he is a Cat chao, he has claws. This weapon is small enough to fit on his hands. As the name implies, it has built in claws for fighting. The claws are longer than the ones on his hands, inflicting a bit more damage to his enemy. It also proves useful for climbing.
Fancharacters - Page 2 GizmoarmcannonHand Cannon: A miniature hand held cannon, A weapon that Gizmo recently finished. It can hold two types of weapon powers at once. (i.e shoots fire, then shoots lasers in any order.) The way to give it a power is to insert something that holds any kind of power in it into the side. It can even use Chaos Emeralds. When fully charged, it can shoot an incredible blast of energy at multiple targets.

I'm thinking I should replace that Crush thing, eh?

Last edited by Smash The Echidna on Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 10:13 pm

Here's my FC, Rosa helped me make.

Name: Trespasser
Nicknames: Tres, TP
Species: Hedgehog
Birthday: May 17
Color: Gray
Fancharacters - Page 2 Trespasserhedgehogdj3
Personality: Tough but nice, competitive
Dislikes: Evil
Fears: Won't admit it but does have a fear of heights.
Strengths: Speed, can run almost as fast as Sonic.

I'll add more later, to early in the morning for me to think.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male
Number of posts : 5259
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 10:17 pm

Trespasser wrote:
Fears: Won't admit it but does have a fear of heights.
ROFL
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 10:22 pm

i can think just fine at 9:20 (is that what time it is at your house? i checked where you live)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 5:40 am

That early for me. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 5:45 am

Hey, my school starts at 7:45 am. And I'm in the same state as you, Trespasser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 6:10 am

Well since I RP....myself (XD) Alot I SUPPOSE I should make a sheet Laughing

Full Name: Nova(star) the Fox
Nicknames: Nova, Novastar
Strengths: Knowledge of stars.....
Weakness:....Knowledge of much of nothing else XD
Description:
Fancharacters - Page 2 Novaredribbionweekwy0
(Red Ribbion Week :king: )
Random, playful, you name it, Nova is it XD
As seen in: THE WEREHOG UNLEASHED (On SEGA fourms)
Facts: RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM!
Bios/Story: Nova was born in Texas but she likes to annoy her friends Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 6:13 am

Novastar wrote:
Well since I RP....myself (XD) Alot I SUPPOSE I should make a sheet Laughing

Full Name: Nova(star) the Fox
Nicknames: Nova, Novastar
Strengths: Knowledge of stars.....
Weakness:....Knowledge of much of nothing else XD
Description:
Fancharacters - Page 2 Novaredribbionweekwy0
(Red Ribbion Week :king: )
Random, playful, you name it, Nova is it XD
As seen in: THE WEREHOG UNLEASHED (On SEGA fourms)
Facts: RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM!
Bios/Story: Nova was born in Texas but she likes to annoy her friends Twisted Evil
not that young XD
random and playful, check.
RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM, check XD
ROFL
Back to top Go down
Yoyo
Yoyo

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Number of posts : 117
Fun Quote : Graffiti is art, however, graffiti is not vandalism and isn't a crime
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 7:37 am

Full Name: Stryker the Fox
Nickanmes: Striker, Stryker, DJ Stryker
Strengths: He's a good DJ
Weakness: He usually just DJs his station
Appearance:
Fancharacters - Page 2 Strykervr0
As seen in: Nothing yet!
Facts: Plays Burnout games sometimes, his station is Mobius FM (I made it up hehe)
Background: Umm.. come back later!
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 12:52 am

I made a new picture for Pearl, Smash's sister.

Fancharacters - Page 2 PearlTheEchidna3

I'm not going to post her bio up just yet because it needs some work. I must say, though, this is one of her better pictures. Although the other two were edited in MS Paint only.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fancharacters
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic World :: Fan Media :: Sonic Fan Fiction-
Jump to: