Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Chatbox troubles again

Go down 
+14
GoldenHedgehog360
Rhys the Porcupine
Razor
sykog
Eliwood
Bob
PikaScein
ReiuziUtsuho
Snow Goddess
Kapus
Hakota Tenshimaru
SuperLightning
Smash The Echidna
Joe
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.
Warning Level : Banned

Chatbox troubles again - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:26 pm

Although this topic is locked, there is something that I forgot to clear up here. I don't believe that it would be "against the rules" to do so.
SuperLightning wrote:
Whatever, Bottom line FORCE the mods to read the rules, especially snowy who is OBVIOUSLY the most dissatached from the site and the rules.

Snowy locked Mizox's introduction topic for no reason other than the topic was started at the 24th and people were still posting in it. and the 8th was the date she locked it. I think LSD or someone un-locked it. It wasn't a month old. and it wasn't innactive, so keep your opinions out of doing mod business and stick by the damn rules.

And if nova was having trouble, thats too bad. But don't take it out on me for no reason. If you're feeling down, just take a break instead of banning people for light joke for an unreasonable ammount of time. A kick would have worked, because a kick is like slapping someone's wrist. it tells them that what they did was wrong, and they should not do it. where banning is like banishment....wait. that IS what banning is. The sonner you take your anger or problems out on me the sooner i get P*** off.

Seriously, I was a better mod than half of you on here and it was a shame i was taken off. and No, dont say "here we go about the mod status again" because they have no idea how to:

A. STICK BY THE DAMN RULES. Kapus wrote them for a reason. Though i personanlly dont agree with MANY of them.
B. Take others into account, their feelings matter even if they have 10 posts or 50 or even 2000. Maybe if you guys would do that then maybe they would stop being so unruly while all you guys do is sit in your easychairs and talk about how stupid and immature they are.
C. Taking things personally is a flaw many people have. But this is a luxury you can't have.
When dealing with someone keep a level head and Respond to whatever they may fling back, but never insult back. This is a mistake I had as a mod and was the reason they got taken away, though it was much worse than you would have thought. I made flame topics and got mad at everyone for not following the rules of my topic. though they blatantly dissobeyed the rules and were totally wrong to insult me, i should have stayed calm. and maybe i would still be a nice moderator.

Seriously, the only person i see doing all of this is Isabella, and she isn't even a freaking moderator. She deserves to be premoted. personally the only reason i think Snowy even has her job is because her and smash's FCs are Married...or whatever you kids call it when two not real things are joined together in holynotholy matrimony. I mean, i had a pure example of her many wrong-doings to me personally and Smash said:"Oh! SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT SHES LIKE A SISTER TO ME!". Cut the Bullshit. And when I brought it up while we were discussing Snowy's preformance as a mod all you did was call me a liar. speedy was promoted cause kapus pretty much runs the site. And they are related. And yes this all seems fair and it is, but not a good reason to be premoted to mod status ill tell ya whut.

And to Normal members. STOP BEING WHINEY LITTLE BRATS. Seriously, i know you are children but could you at least grow up and stop breaking the rules? Cussing is not allowed in the chat. Damn and Hell are debatable, and only really banned on boards that protect children. That means Scenic, you have to stop Provoking 84 to post spammy messages and when she does 84 please don't spam back. No one is trying to take your fun away. though this board is becoming stricter every freakin month. You All also have to stop being so protective on creative works and realize that if you post them anywhere on the internet you will MOST LIKELY RECEIVE Criticism. heres an example.

BLATANT INSULT: Ugh, what were you even thinking? This is terrible! You're terrible! You can't draw! Just stop.
CRITICISM: The arm is a bit longer on the left and the face looks rather ugly and mishapen, try moving the nose and mouth closer together and further down the mouth.

THERE. IS. A. DIFFERENCE. And just because nobody likes what you did or likes your ideas, doesn't mean anyone is attacking you. It means they really aren't good and we're trying to help you. Having a noble unwilling-ness to change them and being uncecessarily stubborn and defensive are two different things. Find out somebody doesn't like your ideas? Instead of Crying about it and s*** in your diapers, how about you ASK THEM what they would have done it and compare the two. Who knows maybe they have done the same thing, failed and found a better way or something.

In Concusion everyone in the world has problems. Me, You, and that fat old guy across the street who never wears a shirt. But you have to work on those problems in order to move on. Growing up is also a big part of it. And you can't just become mature. What you should do is when introduced with the same problem react in a different way, a better way next time, and realise the reactions to what you have done, and what is to come of it.

/Rantover

I'm afraid that's not true. I was promoted for a much more tragic reason. Huski left. The admins decided that they needed a replacement. That is all I am. A replacement. Nothing more, nothing less....
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 5259

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:26 pm

You're still a fine moderator in yourself, Speedy. Don't put yourself down like that.
Back to top Go down
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:26 pm

I know. The drama in that post was intended. Loony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatbox troubles again
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4