Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Chatbox troubles again

Go down 
+14
GoldenHedgehog360
Rhys the Porcupine
Razor
sykog
Eliwood
Bob
PikaScein
ReiuziUtsuho
Snow Goddess
Kapus
Hakota Tenshimaru
SuperLightning
Smash The Echidna
Joe
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Razor
Elite Member
Elite Member
Razor

Male
Registration date : 2010-02-27
Number of posts : 713
Current Mood : hi
Fun Quote : bill:im not joshing you pal
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

Chatbox troubles again - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:47 am

GoldenHedgehog360 wrote:
Alright. This time around, I'm actually gonna follow the rules.

No youre not
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/razor911dude
LSD
The Forum Enigma
LSD

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-22
Number of posts : 1202
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:38 am

He's been following them as well, if not better than you.
Back to top Go down
http://gentendo.forumotion.net/
Razor
Elite Member
Elite Member
Razor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:58 am

yeah i know XD but its just the character i play one here!!! (not razor just me) i can follow the rules just that i really dont take rules into account some times like spamming or other stuff.

Its just that im a guy who likes to have fun, spice things up. I really dont like some of the rules here. I just never think of rules when it comes to having fun. My teachers say that following rules can lead to good things.

I follow rules all the time...I dont get anthing good. thats why i have 1 warning point in my first 50 posts here on SW which is cheap. Im not a newbie anymore and i think i deserve my point back.

All you guys on here are the same in real life. If you were in my shoes than you wouldnt like where i live.Im poor and my parents think they can afford stuff when they cant and then buy it anyways,Then once we get attached to it its gone.

Now im not trying to bring my sonic world life and my real life together but when my life sucks like how some of the rules ONLY I HAVE TO FOLLOW then you decide if im immature, bad grammar, stupid, annoying. ESPECIALLY THE ADMINS AND MODS HERE.I came here to have fun.I personlly think this forum is like how it use to be in the sua about 20 years ago.
I feel like a slave to you guys and like...You totally disrespect me. And dont say ohh its just that..... i dont care. Im tired of listening to evrerything that goes on here.

I came here to have fun and....theres no fun at all.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-28
Number of posts : 2151
Current Mood : I dunno.

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:07 am

You can have fun here, while obeying the rules. The rules are actually pretty simple.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Elite Member
Elite Member
Razor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:08 am

idc. like i said in the above ^ i do that all the time i never get anything good. either i do but gets taken away or i get lied to.
Back to top Go down
Isabella
Isabella

Female
Registration date : 2009-04-21
Number of posts : 1300
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:18 am

Everyone has been nice to you. You ARE immature. Rules are there for a reason. And saying, "its just my character" is not a excuse to not follow them. You CAN have fun here, no one said that you can't. What you CAN'T do is break the rules. And really, the rules don't stop you from having fun. The rules are no spamming, no swearing and..you SHOULD know these, shouldn't have to repeat them. You continue to swear and just say that someone else won't follow them. I have seen no problems from Golden. he seems to have listened and followed the rules quite well. So before you point at someone else, look at yourself first.

We do not treat you like a slave nor do we disrespect you. You insist that you must disobey rules to have fun and act like a little child when you don't get your way. Do you even know what a slave is? Excuse me but we're the staff, our job is to tell what you can and can't do. And we do that for a reason. If we weren't here then this place would be completely chaotic. We're only here to make this a nice place to be in and I think we have done a good job. What I really don't understand is why you bring your life into the conversation, If you have problems in real life, then you should seek help from a counselor at school or something.

And just because you don't get anything out of following rules doesn't mean you shouldn't follow them. You sound so immature. Like you want a prize or something.

And if all else fails and you really hate this place, then you can leave. No one is making you stay here.

Last edited by Isabella on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:21 am

Once again, Izzy sums everything up. So, back to the topic. Will the chatbox be getting closed again?
Back to top Go down
Isabella
Isabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:25 am

Doodlestar wrote:
I've noticed no one seems to be listening to authority on the chat over the last few days. Breaking chat numerous times, annoying each other, and swearing (Although I've only encountered excessive swearing once so far), This has got to stop. Members, obey your superiors. They were put in power for a reason. If I catch or am notified of any more of this, the chatbox will be taken down for several days. Rules are not for breaking, children.
^ He said that if any of that happens again it'll be closed. So I don't think it'll be closed, for now.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:28 am

Oh, alright. Just checking =P
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3611
Current Mood : Something.
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:57 am

Isabella wrote:
Everyone has been nice to you. You ARE immature. Rules are there for a reason. And saying, "its just my character" is not a excuse to not follow them. You CAN have fun here, no one said that you can't. What you CAN'T do is break the rules. And really, the rules don;t stop you from having fun. The rules are nor spamming, no swearing and..you SHOULD know these, shouldn't have to repeat them. You continue to swear and just say that someone else won't follow them. I have seen no problems from Golden. he seems to have listened and followed the rules quite well. So before you point at someone else, look at yourself first.

We do not treat you like a slave nor do we disrespect you. You insist that you must disobey rules to have fun and act like a little child when you don't get your way. Do you even know what a slave is? Excuse me but we're the staff, our job is to tell what you can and can't do. And we do that for a reason. If we weren't here then this place would be completely chaotic. We're only here to make this a nice place to be in and I think we have done a good job. What I really don't understand is why you bring your life into the conversation, If you have problems in real life, then you should seek help from a counselor at school or something.

And just because you don't get anything out of following rules doesn't mean you shouldn't follow them. You sound so immature. Like you want a prize or something.

And if all else fails and you really hate this place, then you can leave. No one is making you stay here.
Thank you, once again I could not have said it better myself.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Razor
Elite Member
Elite Member
Razor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:17 pm

whatever
Back to top Go down
Eliwood
The Tablet Artist
Eliwood

Male
Registration date : 2009-11-22
Number of posts : 531
Current Mood : I don't know
Fun Quote : At least I cqn spell things

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:26 pm

Razor and Lucario wrote:
whatever

what a beautiful and brilliant response.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:28 pm

Eliwood wrote:
Razor and Lucario wrote:
whatever

what a beautiful and brilliant response.

ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL?
Back to top Go down
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:21 pm

Isabella, you have my complete respect. Very well put.

Razor and Lucario wrote:
whatever
I can't believe you. All I'm gonna say is, if anyone on here does disrespect you, they have reason. Nobody is trying to hurt you feelings or make you their slave. We are really just trying to enforce the rules. Its hard to respect someone who doesn't..doesn't even try.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male
Number of posts : 5259

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:53 pm

Razor and Lucario wrote:
yeah i know XD but its just the character i play one here!!! (not razor just me) i can follow the rules just that i really dont take rules into account some times like spamming or other stuff.

Its just that im a guy who likes to have fun, spice things up. I really dont like some of the rules here. I just never think of rules when it comes to having fun. My teachers say that following rules can lead to good things.

I follow rules all the time...I dont get anthing good. thats why i have 1 warning point in my first 50 posts here on SW which is cheap. Im not a newbie anymore and i think i deserve my point back.

All you guys on here are the same in real life. If you were in my shoes than you wouldnt like where i live.Im poor and my parents think they can afford stuff when they cant and then buy it anyways,Then once we get attached to it its gone.

Now im not trying to bring my sonic world life and my real life together but when my life sucks like how some of the rules ONLY I HAVE TO FOLLOW then you decide if im immature, bad grammar, stupid, annoying. ESPECIALLY THE ADMINS AND MODS HERE.I came here to have fun.I personlly think this forum is like how it use to be in the sua about 20 years ago.
I feel like a slave to you guys and like...You totally disrespect me. And dont say ohh its just that..... i dont care. Im tired of listening to evrerything that goes on here.

So, you have 45 days of play time in Modern Warfare 2, pre-ordered Halo Reach, and have even more than 45 days of Play time in Halo 3, and you're poor?
Riiiight.

And very well said, Isabella.

Last edited by Doodlestar on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male
Registration date : 2010-01-27
Number of posts : 3704
Current Mood : Happy
Fun Quote : I never give up, no matter what happens!

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:58 pm

Razor and Lucario wrote:

Razor, you're a good friend of mine. I know that it could be hard to follow rules, but I follow the rules and I'm fine with that. I enjoy being on SW and having fun talking to the other members. All you have to do is follow them too like everybody else.
Back to top Go down
https://sonicworld.darkbb.com/forum.htm
sykog
Cantaloupe Muffin
sykog

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Number of posts : 3332
Current Mood : not sure

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:27 am

Some of these young ones like Razor just, don't understand, do they? You can have fun without spamming. Look at me, I'm always having fun and saying stupid, pointless stuff, but I don't spam.
Back to top Go down
http://sykog77.deviantart.com
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:51 am

Well, you're 16. The young kids here just don't seem to get it.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Treasure Hunter~
~Treasure Hunter~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 3723
Current Mood : Moody
Fun Quote : still don't know what a pinterest is
Warning Level : Kapus is too lame for warning points

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:56 am

Which brings us back to the age limit idea that Joe had.

I'm actually starting to reconsider it..
Back to top Go down
ReiuziUtsuho
Elite Member
Elite Member
ReiuziUtsuho

Female
Registration date : 2009-10-17
Number of posts : 740
Current Mood : Having too much fun with Touhou to give a damn about this site's downfall.
Fun Quote : Let the looting begin!

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:35 am

Isabella wrote:
No one is making you stay here.
Darn straight. Razor, you need to grow up and learn that, if everyone always got their way, life would suck. Not always getting what you want when you want it is what makes life so darn interesting. Imagine what life would be like if you always got what you want on demand. You would get bored out of your skull, and there wouldn't be enough supplies for everyone. You need to leave the world in your brain where the sky is purple that you think you live in and come to the realization that you have to follow the same rules that everybody else has to follow. You don't always get what you want in life.
DEAL WITH IT!
If you were acting like this on MY site, I wouldn't put up with it. I'd delete your account INSTANTLY, even though I would be loosing a member. Suck up your pride, man.
Back to top Go down
http://ask-danielthehedgehog.tumblr.com/
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female
Registration date : 2009-06-13
Number of posts : 1635
Current Mood : Tired x-x
Fun Quote : Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:44 am

Though sadly, no one is on your site Honestly guys! I may have no right to say that (hence my S+ conduct in school) but is it so hard to follow the rules? Everyone makes mistakes, but this is down-right HUMILIATING. Leave if you wish. I don't care. SW doesn't need users who go around and break the rules every chance they get.
Back to top Go down
ReiuziUtsuho
Elite Member
Elite Member
ReiuziUtsuho

Female
Registration date : 2009-10-17
Number of posts : 740
Current Mood : Having too much fun with Touhou to give a damn about this site's downfall.
Fun Quote : Let the looting begin!

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:47 am

Sceinic wrote:
Though sadly, no one is on your site
Don't remind me. I'm depressed enough about it as it is.
Back to top Go down
http://ask-danielthehedgehog.tumblr.com/
Isabella
Isabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:59 am

Hey, calm down my peeps. =D Everything is fine now.
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male
Registration date : 2010-01-27
Number of posts : 3704
Current Mood : Happy
Fun Quote : I never give up, no matter what happens!

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:07 am

No matter the age, I believe that people should know how to follow rules and do so. Nothing much else that I can say. Everybody else gave their opinions.
Back to top Go down
https://sonicworld.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Technic Generation
Technic Generation

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-09
Number of posts : 123
Current Mood : ...Mood?
Fun Quote : Enough. My ship's for dinner. I wonder what sails in the morning?

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:27 am

Despite all the controversy I'm seeing... I do try and follow the rules as best I can, even though I'm not very active on this site. It's just common sense to me, really. They were put there for a reason. This especially applies in the chatbox, so I've nothing to worry much about. Although I daresay, the temptation to spam away like Nova does is awful...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox troubles again   Chatbox troubles again - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatbox troubles again
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next