Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Splice The Hedgehog RP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3611
Current Mood : Something.
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

Splice The Hedgehog RP Empty
PostSubject: Splice The Hedgehog RP   Splice The Hedgehog RP EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:38 am

Okay, I need to get some kind of ideas for this, so I'm going to RP with some people. Angel Wings/Cymbeline, Daz The Hedgehog, Speedy The Hedgehog, And Kapus/Two Tails The Fox. The ones I mentioned all have a part in the game I'm making. Although other people can join, (Such as Sykog and Superlightning who requested cameo appearances in the game) They may or may not appear in the game. They won't be joining your party in the game especially, since I have already filled up every slot.

Now lets see, Where to begin? Okay, first, I guess I should explain some rules and where we begin here.

1: No Spamming. If you wanna speak off topic, speak (Like this.) ((or this)).

2: Please don't try to take the RPG into a whole different direction. And don't try to kill off other people's characters. Especially not one of the main ones. Whether they live or they die is up to the me and the owner of the character.

3: NO GOD MODDING! If I am in charge of a fight, and no one can beat the opponent, then obviously they just can't beat it YET.

4: We start in a city called Green Flower City. Now, Some of your characters may not live here, but if they just so happen to be passing by, then that should be sufficient.

Daz: Eggman hasn't tricked you just yet. I will be using Eggman in this, and I will have him trick you when the time is right.

Cymbeline, I guess you could choose whether to come earlier or later, now that we're starting over. I WOULD like to learn more about her origin, which may be revealed in the game. We might have more time to find out if she came earlier.

Speedy: You come in the beginning. I know you live in Green Flower City, so that should be great. You actually have a few characters to be using here.

Kapus/Two Tails: Same as Speedy.

Okay, Thats down. Ready? Then lets begin.

January 3rd, 2009. 7:30 AM. Weather: Partially cloudy. 20 degrees out. Snowed the previous night.

"Rrring, Rrring!" The multi-colored hedgehog stirred at the sound. "Rrring, Rrring!" He rolled over and put his pillow over his head to block out the noise. "Rrring, Rrring!" Finally, he gave in and grabbed the telephone beside his bed. "Hello?" His voice sounded groggy and scratchy for a moment before he cleared his throat.

"Agent Nrub? Return to base immediately. Abort mission." The caller hung up, leaving the hedgehog confused.

"Wait, wha? What the heck was that all about..?" He rubbed his eyes and sat up. The caller hung up before he could even ask him anything. It didn't make any sense, did he get the wrong number? Whatever the reason, he was both confused and nervous. He got out of his bed and went into his bathroom to wash up.

((I will end this post here and let other people begin.))
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Angel Guardian
New Kid
New Kid
Angel Guardian

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-30
Number of posts : 27
Fun Quote : Watever I find funny xD
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog RP   Splice The Hedgehog RP EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:56 am

Meanwhile on a far away Realm, called "the kingdom of angels", a kingdom which was known to have disappeared millions of years ago. Two winged angel hedgehogs known as Jamos and Cymbeline were standing together on a large tower which was home to the great Angel lords which ruled the kingdom.

Jamos and Cy were enjoying the beautiful view of the kingdom, watching the other angels live happily. EVerything seemed to be always peaceful and there were never really any big troubles inside the kingdom.

Jamos would smile at the amazing view of the other angels. "Hey Sis....don't you wish that all realms....could be as peaceful as this..." He asked her.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings
Rookie
Rookie
AngelWings

Female
Number of posts : 65
Current Mood : Content (:
Fun Quote : Anything Funny xD

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog RP   Splice The Hedgehog RP EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:15 am

Cy glanced at him and then looked back at the view. "Yeah...it would very nice." She agreed and stood up. " Too bad we can't go out there and make it possible. Ever Since the Angel Lords sealed the realm after that War ,million years ago. We don't have the slightest clue on how the other realms are...." Suddenly the wind began blowing harder than usual and the skies began to darken. Cy looked around to see what was going on.

Once the sky was dark, all Angels began to panic and looked up at the large portal that began to form in the sky and in a few minutes Dark Angels began flying out of it. Some of the Angels (Mostly Female) Screamed and protected their young ones, while every Male on the families flew into the sky and began to fight them. "Jamos! What's going on?!" Cy exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Angel Guardian
New Kid
New Kid
Angel Guardian

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog RP   Splice The Hedgehog RP EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:16 am

Before Jamos could answer he grabbed the evenstar which was a spiritual necklace. He used it's power and shape shifted it into one of his weapons, which was now a spirit bow. "I'm just as shocked and confused as you are Cymbeline!" Jamos answered as he charged some spirit energy making it take the form of a spirit arrow and he would point it toward the portal where the dark angels were still flying down. When a Large group came down, Jamos let the spirit arrow fly. The arrow increased its size as it got closer to the large group of demons and it pierced them all in one shot, disintegrating their entire bodies.

Jamos quickly turned to Cymbeline. "There are way too many for us to handle we have to-" Suddenly Jamos spotted someone really strange entering the tower of the Angel Lords. "Wait who was that?" Jamos asked pointing down at the entrance."
Back to top Go down
AngelWings
Rookie
Rookie
AngelWings

Female

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog RP   Splice The Hedgehog RP EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:22 am

"Who was what?" Cy asked her brother and looked down at where he was pointing. The mysterious person moved his hand over the door and caused it to open, after that He ran inside. "Oh no! He's going for the Angel Lords!" she exclaimed as she flew down and grabbed her Evenstar, shape shifting it into a sword. When she landed down, a large group of demons rose from the ground, surrounding her. Cy gripped her sword tightly and waited for the demons to make a move. When the whole group of Demons charged at her at once, Cy jumped over them and ran inside the tower. The demons looked at eachother confused and suddenly their bodies disintegrated when a Bow pierced them.

Eventually, Jamos and Cy made it to the Main Room. Cy looked around for the mysterious thing they both saw. After looking around for a few minutes a Loud cackle was heard. Cy and Jamos turned to where the noise came from and their eyes widened when they saw the Main Angel Lord step out of the shadows. His Skin which once was full of life, Now was pale and his Hair was black. The Blue eyes were Red and his garments were Black, His wings were no longer those of an angel, they were black and had demonic Marks on them "Oh my....." Cy mouthed and stared at the Evil Angel.
Back to top Go down
Angel Guardian
New Kid
New Kid
Angel Guardian

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog RP   Splice The Hedgehog RP EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:26 am

Jamos sowly began to approach the Dark angel who was their main lord. "M-my lord...what happened to you!?" He asked with a very shocked expression on his face.

"Can't you tell Jamos?.....I have made my decsion in siding with the demons now. I will convert every angel in this kingdom and it will then serve as the new homeland for us Demons!" He said laughing evily.

Jamos would clutched his fist as the demon laughed evily and eventualy Jamos would quickly shapeshift his spirit bow to its other form which was a sword and he would charge at the demon. "I wont let you!!" He shouted. The Demon would stop laughing and smirk as he snapped his finger. SUddenly beams of llight shot out from the ground and grabbed Jamos, pinning him against the ground and dropping the spirit sword beside him.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings
Rookie
Rookie
AngelWings

Female

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog RP   Splice The Hedgehog RP EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:32 am

Cy's eyes widened when she saw her Brother on the ground. "Jamos!" she exclaimed and glared at the Demon. "You're going down, Ugly!" she drawed her sword and then charged at him. The Demon summoned dark hands from the ground, and they tried to Grab her. Cy evaded them and made it to the Demon. As She was about to attack him the Hands grabbed her and threw her against Jamos.

Once the Two Angels were down, the Demon hands trapped them in a barrier. Cy's eyes widened as she tried to break free by using her sword. "Pathetic Fools! What made you think you were a Match for me" he cackled. "You're not going to get away with This!" Cy shouted while staring at him with Angry eyes. "Oh, But I just did" he smirked and levitated orb that was holding the two Angels. He then opened a Portal and sent them Through it. Once they were Gone the Demon appeared at the top of the Tallest tower. He laughed evily as he watched his minions destroy everything. Meanwhile back on Earth, on a dark forest. A Portal opened and the two Angels fell through it. They both were unconscious and stayed there for the rest of the Night.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog RP   Splice The Hedgehog RP EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:43 am

(All of this happened last night, I presume? Good, good, both of you. Now, we need to wait for people like Speedy, and Kapus/Two Tails. But, I will still go on a bit longer. I don't want to completely hold up the RP.)

After a refreshing 15 minute shower, Splice came out of the bathroom fully awake. It wasn't until after he had a quick breakfast of eggs and toast with a glass of orange juice that the phone call came to mind. He looked at the phone and looked at the last caller's ID. It wasn't really one that he recognized, so he quickly looked it up in the phone book. He sat down on the couch and flipped through the yellow pages. "Hmm...Lets see...No..uh-uh...Heck no...not likely.." He muttered to himself. He was just about to give up when he finally found it. "Ah, here we go! Lets see..Black Rose Orphanage!?" He gasped. "Why the heck would an orphanage be giving out strange calls like that?" He closed the book and leaned back on his couch, even more confused than when the caller hung up on him. "This doesn't make any sense!"
Back to top Go down
AngelWings
Rookie
Rookie
AngelWings

Female

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog RP   Splice The Hedgehog RP EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:29 am

"....ow...wh-wha....what happened...?" a Cold wind blew through the fields on the forest outside the town. It was snowing a little and the temperature was dropping. Cy looked at the white field with her eyes half way open "....snow..?" she asked herself quietly as she held some of it on her hand, So many questions came to her and vague memories of what happened came back to her. Cymbeline shook them off by shaking her head and then slowly sat up. Her eyes widened when she saw Jamos next to her. "Jamos!" she exclaimed and shook him gently. "Jamos! Jamos! Wake up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog RP   Splice The Hedgehog RP EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 10:15 am

:ugh: This RP is dead...Come on, I wanted to join too..
Back to top Go down
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog RP   Splice The Hedgehog RP EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 1:24 pm

That stinks.
Back to top Go down
Sonic The Armadillo
**Banned**
Sonic The Armadillo

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-21
Number of posts : 1133

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog RP   Splice The Hedgehog RP EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:24 am

Don't worry Frost...
This won't die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog RP   Splice The Hedgehog RP EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 6:16 am

Zatic: Anyone who wants pheonix sword talk to me!

Honey: and this pheonix feather! it will power your next attack to the MAX!

feather: 50,000,000,000 X Splice The Hedgehog RP Rings_original_transparency
Sword: 1,000,000,000,000, X Splice The Hedgehog RP Rings_original_transparency

Zatic: sorry about the price were running low on cash.

Honey: Dont tell them that!

Zatic: In fact im opening a shop. Smash might give you rings to buy stuffz

Honey: ok that sounds nice.

Honey:....ahem!

Zatic: no im not lowering those prices...
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog RP   Splice The Hedgehog RP EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:03 pm

Hey, this isn't the place to open your shop. We're kinda in the middle of a story here. If you're gonna join, PM me.
Back to top Go down
Angel Guardian
New Kid
New Kid
Angel Guardian

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog RP   Splice The Hedgehog RP EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:38 am

Jamos would wake up slowly and look at Cybeline. "Huh...wha...O.O" he suddenly Sat up and looked around. he was feeling dizzy and he managed to realize they were in the snow. "where.....where r we?" he asked as he suddenly started to shiver a little.

(I'm terribly sorry for the late reply guys =(. )
Back to top Go down
Eel

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog RP   Splice The Hedgehog RP EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:46 pm

T_T
Back to top Go down
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog RP   Splice The Hedgehog RP EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:48 pm

Sorry, that eel was me. I was testing something. :klol:
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog RP   Splice The Hedgehog RP EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:53 am

Um, okay..Why here, though?

@ Jamos/Angel Guardian: Its alright, No worries no worries. Lets just try to get this RP on a move. Speedy, you're up.

PS. In the actual game, I was thinking of a huge side quest after you beat the final boss, where you could go into the angel kingdom. How does that sound?
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog RP   Splice The Hedgehog RP EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:29 am

This RP is obviously not going to continue. If you all still want to continue, PM me. For now, this thread is locked. Its been nearly a year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog RP   Splice The Hedgehog RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Splice The Hedgehog RP
Page 1 of 1