Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Splice The Hedgehog Fanfiction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3611
Current Mood : Something.
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

Splice The Hedgehog Fanfiction Empty
PostSubject: Splice The Hedgehog Fanfiction   Splice The Hedgehog Fanfiction EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 12:53 am

I need to get some writing done. So, I'm going to write a fanfiction of the game I'm making. I'll edit this post with the beginning.

...How to start it...?
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Snow Goddess
FC matchmaker
FC matchmaker
Snow Goddess

Female
Registration date : 2008-12-24
Number of posts : 569
Current Mood : nothing

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog Fanfiction   Splice The Hedgehog Fanfiction EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:25 am

This was what you were talking about.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog Fanfiction   Splice The Hedgehog Fanfiction EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 7:32 am

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Treasure Hunter~
~Treasure Hunter~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 3723
Current Mood : Moody
Fun Quote : still don't know what a pinterest is
Warning Level : Kapus is too lame for warning points

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog Fanfiction   Splice The Hedgehog Fanfiction EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:54 pm

Well, I don't think there should be the exact same amount of characters
that were in the game. I think it should be adjusted a little.
Most important chars should stay as main chars,
some not so important chars should probably be left out, or just
make minor appearances.

Well, this is what I think.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog Fanfiction   Splice The Hedgehog Fanfiction EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:56 pm

Well of course. There are like 24 characters in the game. Putting them all in would be madness!

I'll still add both the guest characters. Daz has a semi important role, whereas Cy doesn't really have that much importance. But, she is a guest, and will appear.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog Fanfiction   Splice The Hedgehog Fanfiction EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:23 am

I think I'll just go with the RP for now and do this later.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog Fanfiction   Splice The Hedgehog Fanfiction EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:54 am

Since I started writing the story in a notebook, I'll write down what I got here.

Chapter 1:
The Anonymous Phone Call.

The light of the sun pierced through the darkness of the night, showing that morning had finally come. Like most mornings, it was quiet. Not in a disturbingly lonely way, but rather peacefully quiet. Except for maybe the early birds who sang every morning as they flew by, adding to the tranquility. It was all too peaceful for the cozy hedgehog sleeping in his bed by the open window. With all the peacefulness, he didn't even budge when light slowly flooded into his room.

It was half past seven when a loud noise shattered the silence. "Rrring!" The birds that had stopped to rest on the windowsill, chirping happily, were now out of sight after being startled. "Rrring!" The multicolored hedgehog turned over. "Rrring!" He turned over again and onto his stomach while flipping his pillow over his head and covered his ears. "Rrring!" Frustrated, he extended his arm towards his digital alarm clock on his night table and gave it a good thwack. The clock fell to the floor, making a rather loud banging sound. "Rrring!" That didn't do much. With his hand still out, he felt around the night table to find the source of the ringing. His hand came in contact with a vibrating, handle-like object. It was the telephone.

The sleepy hedgehog sat up, letting his pillow roll off the side of the bed, and brought the phone to his ear. "Hello?" he spoke into the mouth piece. His groggy voice made it evident that he was not fully awake. Nor did he want to be fully awake.

"Agent Nero! Abort mission and return to base immediately." Came a stern command over the phone, followed by a click.

"...Wait, what?" He wasn't sure whether he heard the man wrong or if he got the wrong number. "Agent Nero...?" He glanced at the caller ID. It wasn't one that he recognized. "Um, Sir?" At that moment, he heard the dial tone. He hung up the phone and turned his back facing the wall and leaned on it. What was that all about? He thought the "conversation" over. Agent Nero. He had never even heard of a name like that before. Something about the tone of the man's voice made him feel uneasy. He sounded like the type of person who would always get his way by intimidating others. Before he could think any more on the subject, a loud, and rather rude, gurgling and growling caught his attention. "...I guess I'd better get something to eat." He told himself as he lifted his feet from the bed and turned to place them onto the floor. He shifted his bare feet into a pair of dark blue slippers and stood up, stretching his arms out and letting out a big yawn. Before leaving the room, he walked over to his closet door and opened it to browse around. He then reached inside and pulled two hangers off of the bar. One held a pale cyan shirt and a green vest, while the other had a pair of green pants hanging off of it. He closed the door and walked out the room and into the bathroom to take a nice, hot shower.

About a half an hour later, the hedgehog sat down in his dining room to eat a breakfast of Eggs and Toast, with a glass of orange juice. He took a bite out of a piece of his toast and looked around the room. It was quiet, with just him in the house. He hadn't really thought much about it, but it was kind of lonely living by himself. There was no one to chat with, or eat with, or even see until he went out somewhere. He quickly changed the subject of his thoughts, not in a mood to be getting depressed. Instead, he thought about what to do today. I could always go out and take a walk. Or I could go and see some friends. There's always time to lie around and take it easy. It wasn't until after he finished eating that he remembered the phone call. Oh, right..I forgot about that phone call. I'd better look into that right now. He scooted his chair back and stood up. He walked into the living room and over to the bookshelf, running his fingers across each book until he found a specific one. "Here we go." He said to himself as he pulled it off the shelf. It was a phone book. He walked back to the table where he was sitting and pushed his plate aside for room to put the book down. He sat back down and flipped through the pages. After a few moments, he found a match in the phone numbers. T He checked the number on the phone from the last call to confirm it. It definitely matched. He stared blankly down at the page, his face turning pale. "The Black Rose Orphanage..?" He said aloud. "..But why would they call HERE?" He closed the book and thought hard on the question. ...Maybe it was a wrong number? I don't know..Who the heck is Agent Nero, anyway? He looked over into the living room. I don't want to go back there..its too risky...Then again, thinking of all the things I've been through ever since I made new friends out here, I can handle myself. Besides, this is too suspicious to ignore. He stood up. Alright then. I'm going. I might just be able to find out who exactly this "Nero" guy is, and what these people are plotting, if anything. Finally making his decision, Splice marched out the door with confidence, heading into the morning daylight.

It was a beautiful day out. The temperature was a balmy 68 degrees, slightly breezy, and not a cloud in sight. Perfect day for walking--or running if necessary. Which would be the case for Splice if he wasn't careful. He made a turn on the corner of his street and becan strolling up the road. It was a nice, pleasant walk. It almost made him feel at ease despite the danger he might be walking into. His train of thought suddenly had a wreck-He heard a loud crashing sound that made him jump. He turned to look at the house he was just passing by. "That's Speedy's house.." He muttered under his breath. He heard a voice yelling almost as loudly as the crashing was. "Speedy! How Many Times Have I told you Not to-" Her voice was cut off by another crash. A sweat drop rolled down the side of Splice's face. '..On second thought, I'd rather not know what's going on.' He thought and continued down the path.

Last edited by Smash The Echidna on Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:03 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Still continuing.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog Fanfiction   Splice The Hedgehog Fanfiction Empty

Back to top Go down

Splice The Hedgehog Fanfiction
Page 1 of 1