Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Rhys' Writing Topic

Go down 
+7
Trespasser
angry
PikaScein
GoldenHedgehog360
SuperLightning
Star
Rhys the Porcupine
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Trespasser
Resident My Little Pony
Trespasser

Male
Registration date : 2008-11-27
Number of posts : 555
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

Rhys' Writing Topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:07 am

XD At Tres in your story Rhys
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male
Registration date : 2010-01-27
Number of posts : 3704
Current Mood : Happy
Fun Quote : I never give up, no matter what happens!

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:10 am

Trespasser wrote:
XD At Tres in your story Rhys

I thought I would add a little twist to it. XD
Back to top Go down
https://sonicworld.darkbb.com/forum.htm
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female
Registration date : 2009-06-13
Number of posts : 1635
Current Mood : Tired x-x
Fun Quote : Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:22 am

Mines next. ^^
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:24 am

Sceinic wrote:
Mines next. ^^

It is and here you go Sceinic. Hope you like it.

The Windy Valley

The wind was blowing gracefully in the forest opening. All of sudden, Orbit and Glace came walking to the opening. Glace was laughing and pointed at Orbit. “I got you wet Orbit!” Orbit growled, “Would you be quiet?!” “Make me,” Glace replied. Comet and Sceinic came slowly behind. “You tripped me Comet,” Sceinic yelled at him with an angry look. Comet had his arms behind his head and stopped. “I did not.” “Don’t lie to me! You kicked the back of my foot and I fell over,” she yelled even louder. Her face started to turn red while she growled at Comet. Comet looked at her and said, “Stop complaining!” Orbit sits down against a tall tree and says, “Say you’re sorry Comet.” Comet looks away from Sceinic and crosses his arms. “Why should I, she started it.” Orbit growls at Comet. “You’re such a pain, you know that?” Comet smirks, “I have no idea what you’re talking about Orb.”

Glace has a happy face and smiles at Orbit. Orbit looks over at Glace. “What the heck you giving me that look like that for?” Then Glace suddenly started poking Orbit rapidly. “Must…poke…you,” she said with excitement. Orbit puts his arms over his face. “Stop it you Dipthong!” “No,” Glace said as she kept on poking him. Sceinic was still staring at Comet and finally said, “You want to say anything to me?” “Huh, oh yeah,” Comet said while he threw a wave of water on her. She crossed her arms and looked away from Comet. He smiles, “There you’re cooled down now.”

Orbit got Glace off him. “Stop poking me!” “Shut up,” Sceinic yelled at him. Orbit closed his eyes and lied down against the tree. “Fine.” Glace starts tickling Orbit and Orbit tries to hold back laughing. “You must laugh! I’ll make you laugh,” She said with excitement. Comet walked to the edge of the hill and looked down. Sceinic watched as Glace tickled Orbit and then looked over at Comet. She growls, gets up, walks towards Comet, and pushes him down the hill. “Ah,” Comet said as he rolled his way down to the bottom. Sceinic started laughing when he hit the ground.

Comet growled, vanishes, and reappeared in front of Sceinic. She got angry even more and Comet started to yell at her. “What was that for?!” “Oh shut up! You had it coming,” Sceinic yelled at Comet. “I get sick of your attitude Comet,” Orbit said after Glace stopped trying to tickle him. Glace gave a disappointed look at Orbit, sat down near him and said, “You’re a killjoy.” Comet ignores Orbit and says, “Fine, sorry.” Sceinic crossed her arms again. “Sure you are,” and she sat down on the soft blades of grass. Comet rolls his eyes and stands near the edge looking up at the clouds. Orbit and Glace fell asleep while Sceinic sat looking at the grass. Birds starting chirping and leaves were floating away along with the wind over Comet's head through the valley.

Last edited by Rhys the Hedgehog on Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female
Fun Quote : Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:27 am

OMFG, you got our attitudes PERFECT! (Especially Glace, she was pure win.)
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:29 am

Sceinic wrote:
OMFG, you got our attitudes PERFECT! (Especially Glace, she was pure win.)

XD How do I get character attitudes that I don't even know about perfectly?
Back to top Go down
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:35 am

IDK, but it was dead on. XD
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:37 am

Sceinic wrote:
IDK, but it was dead on. XD

I must be a god at this. O_o
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:25 am

Updating to show the story I made Moriah for our 6 month anniversary.

A Memory from the Heavens

The sunlight shone bright over the tree house creating a sign for a beautiful day. The light eventually came into Rhys and Moriah’s room shining on Rhys’ face. He groans and wakes up to the light blinding his eyes. Rhys sits up and puts his right arm up to block the light. He looks to his left down at Moriah to see she’s still sleeping. Rhys smiles and nudges her a bit, “Moriah?” She doesn’t wake up and Rhys tries again. “Moriah, wake up,” Rhys said while he nudged her. She groans, opens her eyes, and looks up at Rhys. “Huh,” she said. Rhys brushes her hair and says, “Good morning.” “Good morning,” Moriah replied to him. She sits up and puts her head on Rhys’ chest. “Aw, want to go to the hot spring today,” asked Rhys. “Sure,” Moriah said while stroking his chest. Rhys helps Moriah sit up and he gets out of bed. “We’ll have to ready then.” “All right. I’ll take my shower,” Moriah said while she got out of bed. Rhys grabs his clothes and looks at Moriah, “I’ll take my shower in the other bathroom.” Moriah grabs her clothes, walks in front of Rhys, and says, “Okay.” “I’ll wait for you on the deck whenever I’m finished,” he said. Rhys kisses her, walks out of their room, heads down to the bathroom, closes and locks the door. Moriah blushes while Rhys walks down the hallway and she walks into the bathroom in their room.

Soon after, Rhys comes out of wearing his smash ball shirt and his bathing suit. He puts his towel away, and walks out to the deck. He looks up at the clear blue sky and grins with joy. Rhys then looks back behind him and sees Moriah walking onto the deck. “Hi,” Rhys said to her. “Hiya,” Moriah said back to Rhys. He smiles and then says, “You look beautiful.” Moriah giggles, “Thank you.” “Ready,” Rhys asked. “Yep,” she answered. Rhys smirks while lifting Moriah into his arms. Moriah puts her arms around his neck and Rhys gets prepared to jump. Then he jumps off, lands on the ground, and starts running to the hot spring.

The wind blows gently against Rhys and Moriah while he runs to the spring. Moriah closes her yes and when she opens them, Rhys stops in front of the spring. “It looks amazing,” Moriah said while she looked around. Rhys carries Moriah under a tree and puts her down slowly on the ground. “It is isn’t it,” he asked as he looked at the spring and then back at her. She nods and looks up at the sky. Rhys kneels next to her, puts his hand under Moriah’s chin, she looks at Rhys, and he says, “What is it?” “Nothing,” she replied. “Just looking up at the sky.” “Okay then. Want to go in,” he asked. Moriah replies, “Okay, I don’t mind.” Rhys stands up, takes off his shirt and Moriah blushes. Then she stands up, takes off her jacket, her tank top, her pants, and has her bathing suit on. Rhys looks at her and he starts to blush. Moriah runs, jumps into the spring, turns to look at Rhys, and says, “Beat ya!” Rhys walks backwards and stops in front of the tree. “Oh no you don’t.” “What are you going to do,” Moriah asked while she walked backwards. Rhys smirks, runs, and does a flip into the spring. “Ah,” said Moriah while she got wet a little from the splash. Rhys comes up from underwater and says, “I’m sorry. Didn’t mean to splash you.” Moriah fixes the spikes on her forehead. “It’s okay.”

Rhys walks in front of Moriah and kisses her head. She blushes, “I want to float.” “All right, I’ll help.” Moriah leans back; Rhys puts one hand on her back, and the other hand under her legs. “There you go.” Moriah closes her eyes and says, “Thank you.” “No problem,” Rhys said while looking at her. A few moments later, Rhys stops holding Moriah and backs away a bit. She floats silently above the water and then stands up. Moriah walks over to Rhys and puts her arms around him. Rhys smiles and asks, “Anything else you want to do?” She looks up at him and nods. “What is it,” he asks again. Moriah puts her arms around Rhys’ neck, drags him underwater and kisses him. Then they both come up. “I didn’t see that coming,” Rhys said. Moriah smiles and hugs him. Rhys smirks and kisses Moriah’s head. She giggles while Rhys walks out the spring. Moriah follows behind him and says, “Rhys.” “Huh,” Rhys said while he turns to her and she glomps him. “Ah,” said Rhys while he tried to keep his balance, but he fell backwards and Moriah landed on top him. He laughs and Moriah giggles. “Did I hurt you,” She asked. Rhys laughs, “Nope, I’m fine.” “Okay,” Moriah replied while she stood up and put her clothes back on. Then she lies down and cuddles Rhys. He smiles and looks up at the sky while she strokes his chest.

A few hours later, the sky starts to darken and fills up with stars. Rhys looks up at the sky and then looks back down at Moriah. “Moriah,” Rhys said. She looks at him and says, “Huh?” Rhys gets up, puts on his shirt, puts his pants back on, and looks at her. “I’m going to show you something.” He takes out his hand, Moriah grabs it, and Rhys helps her up. He holds her hand and she asks, “What is it?” He grins and tells her, “You’ll see.” Rhys snaps his finger with his other hand and Blue Rush comes next to them. Rhys walks with Moriah onto Blue Rush. “Where are you going,” Moriah said. “You’ll see,” Rhys answered to her. “Hang on to me, okay,” he said. She nods and puts her arms around Rhys. Rhys pushes forward and rides on Blue Rush with Moriah up into the sky. She looks around as they fly along clouds. Rhys takes them both up higher into a giant cloud. Moriah closes her eyes while they ride through it.

Rhys stops and says, “Okay, we’re here.” Moriah opens her eyes and sees Rhys standing on a cloud next to her. “How are you standing on it,” Moriah asked with a worried look. Rhys walks next to Blue Rush and says, “You’ll find out soon.” “Give me your hand,” he said while taking out his hand. Moriah grabs, holds onto his hand, steps off Blue Rush, stands on the cloud, hugs Rhys, and shakes. “Eh…I’m scared.” It’s okay,” Rhys said. He holds her hand and she calms down. “Come on, we’re going to walk up these stairs,” Rhys said when he showed her golden stairs. “All right,” Moriah replied. Rhys smiles and starts walking up the stairs with Moriah. They stop in front of a giant golden gate and Moriah looks at it. “What is this place,” she asked Rhys. “A place that I want you to see,” Rhys said while he looked at her. Moriah looks at him and says, “Okay.” The gate opens shining a huge bright light into their eyes. Moriah closes her eyes and Rhys walks with her through the gate.

Rhys stops walking and tells Moriah, “Okay, open your eyes.” Moriah opens her eyes and then she sees thousands of people cheering which makes her put her hands over her mouth. Rhys smiles and looks at Moriah, “You okay?” Moriah nods and starts to cry a little. Rhys hugs Moriah and she asks him, “Why did you do this?” Rhys answers, “Cause I wanted to.” Moriah wraps her arms around Rhys tight and says, “I love you!” “I love you too,” Rhys said after he smiled. She then starts to cry more. “Aw, don’t cry,” he said to Moriah. Rhys starts rubbing her back, Moriah calms down, and sniffles. “Sorry,” she sniffled. “It’s fine, come on,” said Rhys. Rhys holds her hand and they walk straight until a gray old hedgehog wearing glasses, a light blue suit with matching pants, a dark blue tie with flowers on it, and plain black shoes walks in front of them. He smiles, “Welcome back Rhys.” Rhys smiles and hugs him. “Thanks grandpa.” Rhys and his grandpa then turn to look at Moriah. “Grandpa, this is my girlfriend Moriah,” he said to him. “Oh, hi Moriah,” his grandpa said. Moriah looked at his grandpa and said, “Hi.” Rhys holds Moriah’s hand again, looks at her, and Moriah looks at Rhys. “Well, we better get going. The party has started already and we’ve been waiting for you two to come,” stated Rhys’ grandpa.

They both look at him and nod. Rhys’ grandpa then turns around and starts walking to an opening. Rhys and Moriah follow him, they all walk through, and see more people dancing to music. Others eating food or drinking. There were green, pink, and yellow decorations all over the room. “What do the green, pink, and yellow decorations mean,” Moriah asked Rhys’ grandpa. His grandpa looks over at her, “Oh, green means life, nature, fertility, well being. Yellow means wisdom, joy, happiness, and intellectual energy. And pink symbolizes love and beauty.” Moriah then looks at Rhys, “Did you help decorate?” Rhys looks at her, grins, and nods. “Oh my god,” Moriah said while hugging him. “You did all of this for me?” “Of course I did,” Rhys answered. Moriah started to cry and Rhys rubbed her back. “You didn’t have to do this,” stated Moriah. “I wanted to,” He said. “I love you so much,” Moriah cried. “I love you too,” Rhys said while rubbing her back more.

Moriah sniffles, calms down, and Rhys’ grandpa says, “Oh, I forgot one more thing. Someone wants to see you Moriah.” “Who,” she asked while she looked at him. Then something rubs on Moriah’s leg, and she looks down to see a cat. It looks up at her and it meows. Moriah looks shocked and says, “Smokey?” The cat meows to her again and Moriah sits down. “Smokey,” she said while holding and petting it. Smokey purred and then Moriah started to cry. Rhys and his grandpa smiled as they watched Moriah and Smokey. “I missed you so much,” Moriah said to Smokey. She stood up holding Smokey, looked at Rhys’ grandpa and said, “Thank you.” “Your welcome,” his grandpa said with a smirk. Moriah turns to Rhys, Rhys pets Smokey, and then Moriah puts her down. Smokey walks next to Rhys’ grandpa and then she looks at Moriah. Rhys holds Moriah’s hand, she looks at him, kisses his cheek, and his grandpa says, “You two can head onto the dance floor. I’ll keep an eye on Smokey.” “All right,” Rhys said to him. “Moriah?” She looks at Rhys, “What?” “Do you want to dance with me,” he asks while holding out his hand. Moriah nods and Rhys takes her hand.

They both walk to the center of the dance floor. Then Is It You starts to play and they both look at each other. Rhys puts his arms around Moriah’s waist and she puts her arms around his neck. “Our song is playing,” Moriah said to Rhys. Rhys smirks and says to her, “Yep.” They both look at each other and smile. “I feel kind of bad now,” Moriah said. Rhys asks her, “Why?” “I’m not dressed up like everybody else is.” “It’s fine. I’m not dressed up either,” said Rhys. Moriah looks at Rhys, smiles, and says, “Okay.” She puts her head on Rhys’ shoulder and closes her eyes. Rhys grins and kisses her head. Moriah giggles a little and puts her hands on Rhys’ shoulders. “I can’t believe that you did this,” Moriah said. “The party, the decorations, your grandpa, and Smokey. Thank you.” “You don’t have to thank me. I did this cause I care about you. I love you,” Rhys said. One tear goes down Moriah’s cheek and she says, “I love you too.” Rhys looks at Moriah’s face and sees the tear. “Aw, it’s okay,” he said while wiping the tear off her cheek. Moriah puts her head on his chest and says, “Okay.” Rhys smiles and rubs the back of her head. Two minutes later, Rhys spins Moriah around, tips, and kisses her. He helps her up and Moriah starts to blush and giggles.

He laughs and takes Moriah off the dance floor to a different room. “Where are we going,” she asked. Rhys looks back at her, grins, and says, “There’s one more thing that I want to show you.” “What is it this time?” “You’ll see,” Rhys replied. He snaps his finger for Blue Rush and it stops next to them. He jumps on and takes out his hand. Moriah takes it and gets on behind Rhys. “Hang on tight,” Rhys tells her and she replies, “I am.” Rhys then takes off higher up into the sky. Rhys’ grandpa holds Smokey and walks to a person from the party. “Have you seen Rhys and Moriah, “ he asked. The man shook his head no and his grandpa wonders to himself, “I wonder where they could have went.” Then he looks at Smokey, pets her, smiles, and walks to a different room. Above the party in the sky, Rhys and Moriah were both standing on Blue Rush. He puts his arms around her waist and Moriah puts her arms around his neck. Rhys smiled to her and said, “I love you Moriah.” Moriah smiled back and said, “I love you too Rhys.” A cloud next to them moved and it showed a full moon. They both then starting kissing and fireworks went off near the moon lasting for the rest of the night.

The End
Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-28
Number of posts : 2151
Current Mood : I dunno.

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:29 am

Good lord that's long. But what I read, it's pretty awesome, and that's coming from a guy who hates romance stories.
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:31 am

ZetsepkuuCD wrote:
Good lord that's long. But what I read, it's pretty awesome, and that's coming from a guy who hates romance stories.

Thanks Zet. It took me a whole day to do that.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:35 am

A day? I'd expected it to be longer. Wow Rhys, you're quite the writer.
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:36 am

ZetsepkuuCD wrote:
A day? I'd expected it to be longer. Wow Rhys, you're quite the writer.

Thanks again. Imagine that I could do more than that in one more day.
Back to top Go down
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:36 am

I find it slightly disturbing to want to go to a hot spring as soon as you wake up.
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:37 am

Speedy the Hedgehog wrote:
I find it slightly disturbing to want to go to a hot spring as soon as you wake up.

I'm sorry Speedy if that creeps you out.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:38 am

I don't. But that's just me. And I'm insane =D
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:41 am

I'm sure you could imagine more disturbing things than that.
Back to top Go down
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:41 am

Rhys the Hedgehog wrote:

No, not really. Just a little odd.
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:42 am

Rhys the Hedgehog wrote:

No, not really. Just a little odd.

All right. I could see why.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:52 am

Hmmm. Got any other stories planned?
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:54 am

ZetsepkuuCD wrote:
Hmmm. Got any other stories planned?

Was going to do a story where our FCs go to a dance. I still have to finish the story for Smash.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:15 am

Wait, all of our FCs?
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:16 am

GoldenHedgehog360 wrote:
Wait, all of our FCs?

Well, whoever wants their FC/FCs to be in it.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:26 am

Okay, I suppose Golden can be there. As for his personality, he's somewhat of an egomaniac, but a good person at heart.
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:28 am

GoldenHedgehog360 wrote:
Okay, I suppose Golden can be there. As for his personality, he's somewhat of an egomaniac, but a good person at heart.

He would ask girls to dance with him wouldn't he?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhys' Writing Topic
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next