Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Ok i finnaly broke down.

Go down 
+8
Smash The Echidna
Kapus
.:Tamathefox:.
Huski
sykog
Joe
Bob
SuperLightning
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3611
Current Mood : Something.
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

Ok i finnaly broke down. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok i finnaly broke down.   Ok i finnaly broke down. - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:20 am

I don't think he necessarily HATES you. Obviously you did something he didn't like though.
Ah, Okay. Well, What do you plan to have as actual enemies here?
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male
Registration date : 2009-05-26
Number of posts : 4098
Current Mood : Why do you need to know? creeper.
Fun Quote : Can't say slaughter without laughter!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Ok i finnaly broke down.   Ok i finnaly broke down. - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:32 am

A Basic One Obviously. The first Level Is Actually a Traning Forest, A Real Level Set, then a Boss. The first level has to be kinda small. We can Have Organic Enemies, and Mechanical enemies. I just got sounds for both. I was thinking an enemy with moss on its head. and a better class of enemy over that would throw Nuts or something
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male
Number of posts : 5259
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Ok i finnaly broke down.   Ok i finnaly broke down. - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:35 am

First of all he was banned for spamming The sonic blitz Topic, Second he said that was the last time before permenant ban (Although I don't really agree to that) Third, The game sounds pretyt nice, SL.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.

PostSubject: Re: Ok i finnaly broke down.   Ok i finnaly broke down. - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:45 am

Ah, so thats why he suspected it was me.

Anyways, that sounds like it could work, SL.
Back to top Go down
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ok i finnaly broke down.   Ok i finnaly broke down. - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:55 am

Sounds Good to me :fiend:

Will Update when done
Back to top Go down
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ok i finnaly broke down.   Ok i finnaly broke down. - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:47 am

Ok i finnaly broke down. - Page 5 Basicenemies

Haha!~ Check it out :P
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ok i finnaly broke down.   Ok i finnaly broke down. - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:03 am

Not bad. Not bad at all. Those will work.
Back to top Go down
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ok i finnaly broke down.   Ok i finnaly broke down. - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:07 pm

Update: more sounds added and jump kick ACTUALLY WORKS!
Back to top Go down
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.

PostSubject: Re: Ok i finnaly broke down.   Ok i finnaly broke down. - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:06 pm

Maybe you should make a topic about this in fan games.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ok i finnaly broke down.   Ok i finnaly broke down. - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:20 am

That would actually be a good idea since this is turning into a topic of fangame works.
Back to top Go down
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ok i finnaly broke down.   Ok i finnaly broke down. - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:56 am

Exactly. This topic was supposed to be about ideas for a new Zatic. Now its about the fan game he's making about him. So this topic should be left alone, and a new one should be created. By the way, SL, did you come up with a name for the game?
Back to top Go down
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ok i finnaly broke down.   Ok i finnaly broke down. - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:53 am

No game name or story yet. Just game play. Heres a New-Honey Sprite'

Ok i finnaly broke down. - Page 5 Honeyreplacement

Should i make a Game topic YET? i dont even have a story to go with.
Back to top Go down
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ok i finnaly broke down.   Ok i finnaly broke down. - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:05 am

Yeah, I think it should be fine. As long as you don't just have an idea for a game and you haven't even made anything yet.
Back to top Go down
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ok i finnaly broke down.   Ok i finnaly broke down. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:17 am

I still need a story and im starting to hate The name Blizz now, Doesnt roll of ur tongue well.
I might just make it Blizzard and Blizz a Nick name.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ok i finnaly broke down.   Ok i finnaly broke down. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:47 am

Well, Whatever floats your boat, I guess.
Back to top Go down
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ok i finnaly broke down.   Ok i finnaly broke down. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:58 pm

ok new plot idea, the 7 blue gems of the Legendary Snow Crystal, (giant snowflake with 7 slots in it) have been stolen. and used for energy to Freeze Whatever Whoever stole it needs. and plans to shoot the sun. How is that?
Back to top Go down
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ok i finnaly broke down.   Ok i finnaly broke down. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:43 pm

...Shoot the sun? He'd doom us all!
Back to top Go down
Eliwood
The Tablet Artist
Eliwood

Male
Registration date : 2009-11-22
Number of posts : 531
Current Mood : I don't know
Fun Quote : At least I cqn spell things

PostSubject: Re: Ok i finnaly broke down.   Ok i finnaly broke down. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:19 pm

How about instead of shooting the sun and killing everyone because you need a sun to live in the first place, why don't you have them shoot it into the atmosphere of the planet and cause it to go into another Ice Age and people who could survive could but if they coulnd't they would die. But what do I know? It's not my fan fic.
Back to top Go down
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ok i finnaly broke down.   Ok i finnaly broke down. - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:10 am

Eliwood wrote:
How about instead of shooting the sun and killing everyone because you need a sun to live in the first place, why don't you have them shoot it into the atmosphere of the planet and cause it to go into another Ice Age and people who could survive could but if they coulnd't they would die. But what do I know? It's not my fan fic.

Its not a Fan-Fic.Its a PC game. Also, i think that that could work. and all the big bads are ice controlling people that can survive through it,
Back to top Go down
Bob
Distant Traveler
Distant Traveler
Bob

Male
Registration date : 2008-11-08
Number of posts : 1933

PostSubject: Re: Ok i finnaly broke down.   Ok i finnaly broke down. - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:54 am

Here is my pitch at the story using both your ideas....

So the 7 blue gems of the Legendary Snow Crystal have been stolen, and used for energy to Freeze Whatever Whoever stole it needs. they shoot the sun into the atmosphere of the planet and cause it to go into another Ice Age causing a world wide panic to survive. Meanwhile in an unknown palace (I was thinking about Pluto since it is very cold and a big rock perfect for a enemy hideaway) the menace that stole the blue gems orders his minions (big bads I guess) to do his bidding he uses the gems to create 7 monsters of different elements (your choice) and gives them each one gem to secure their power then sending them off into 7 different planets. (Mercury Venus Mars Jupiter Saturn Uranus Neptune ((I was thinking Earth could be a tutorial planet)) any order you choose) Their master rests on pluto as the 7 monsters deploy their troops on the selected planet and doing their mission to suck the planet of it's energy. Blizzard has to recover the gems to put the sun back into it's rightful place but when he does and returns to Earth (final action stage if you like my idea would consist of dodging obstacles to beat the time to make the Snow Crystal whole again) nothing happens. The Snow Crystal starts glowing and Blizzard faints awakening on Pluto he then has the final showdown with the leader who caused everything once defeated the leader merges with pluto and takes flight for the sun. Just before he falls into a black whole the snow crystal appears which Blizzard grabs onto and is taken to the sun where he only has 4 small rocks to stand on when he conquers his opponent the leader sinks into the fire, leader destroyed the sun begins to move back into place putting an end to Blizzards quests.

=D so there is my long idea
Back to top Go down
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ok i finnaly broke down.   Ok i finnaly broke down. - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:52 am

Supersonic84 wrote:
Here is my pitch at the story using both your ideas....

So the 7 blue gems of the Legendary Snow Crystal have been stolen, and used for energy to Freeze Whatever Whoever stole it needs. they shoot the sun into the atmosphere of the planet and cause it to go into another Ice Age causing a world wide panic to survive. Meanwhile in an unknown palace (I was thinking about Pluto since it is very cold and a big rock perfect for a enemy hideaway) the menace that stole the blue gems orders his minions (big bads I guess) to do his bidding he uses the gems to create 7 monsters of different elements (your choice) and gives them each one gem to secure their power then sending them off into 7 different planets. (Mercury Venus Mars Jupiter Saturn Uranus Neptune ((I was thinking Earth could be a tutorial planet)) any order you choose) Their master rests on pluto as the 7 monsters deploy their troops on the selected planet and doing their mission to suck the planet of it's energy. Blizzard has to recover the gems to put the sun back into it's rightful place but when he does and returns to Earth (final action stage if you like my idea would consist of dodging obstacles to beat the time to make the Snow Crystal whole again) nothing happens. The Snow Crystal starts glowing and Blizzard faints awakening on Pluto he then has the final showdown with the leader who caused everything once defeated the leader merges with pluto and takes flight for the sun. Just before he falls into a black whole the snow crystal appears which Blizzard grabs onto and is taken to the sun where he only has 4 small rocks to stand on when he conquers his opponent the leader sinks into the fire, leader destroyed the sun begins to move back into place putting an end to Blizzards quests.

=D so there is my long idea

This isnt the Real world. This takes place on The world that the Great God Zatic Created. Seralia
and the plot is that the Peices of the Legendary Snow Crystal. and Plans to shoot the Sun to let all ice controlling People Survive and Lets regular people suffer. an Ice controller, Blizzard the mink is sent to seralia like a comet, glowing bright blue. once he crashes to earth. From then on a snow goddess tells him what to do.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Distant Traveler
Distant Traveler
Bob

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ok i finnaly broke down.   Ok i finnaly broke down. - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:18 am

You said it isn't the real world,
then you say he crashes into earth

well you just crossed out what you said.....

You Said: and the plot is that the Peices of the Legendary Snow Crystal. and Plans to shoot the Sun to let all ice controlling People Survive and Lets regular people suffer.

well sir that just doesn't make sense

and my idea can wrap around the stuff you said just fine if you make some few minor changes to what I said.
Back to top Go down
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ok i finnaly broke down.   Ok i finnaly broke down. - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:23 am

Supersonic84 wrote:
You said it isn't the real world,
then you say he crashes into earth

well you just crossed out what you said.....

You Said: and the plot is that the Peices of the Legendary Snow Crystal. and Plans to shoot the Sun to let all ice controlling People Survive and Lets regular people suffer.

well sir that just doesn't make sense

and my idea can wrap around the stuff you said just fine if you make some few minor changes to what I said.

They are going to shoot the sun, causing it to freeze over and Seralia will become cold. So Regular Seralians will Freeze and Die. and Only Ice controllers Can survive with the coldness.

and earth/seralia thing...Lol sorry :P
Back to top Go down
Bob
Distant Traveler
Distant Traveler
Bob

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ok i finnaly broke down.   Ok i finnaly broke down. - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:28 am

Lol it's okay

Now I am challenging myself cause i'm bored

Possible NewHoney Names is what i wanted to discuss because nothing is more important than the names!!!!!

soo let's begin

you could call her.....
Sugar

(as a joke to the name Honey if you get it :P)

just trying to help :D
Back to top Go down
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ok i finnaly broke down.   Ok i finnaly broke down. - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:44 am

Supersonic84 wrote:
Lol it's okay

Now I am challenging myself cause i'm bored

Possible NewHoney Names is what i wanted to discuss because nothing is more important than the names!!!!!

soo let's begin

you could call her.....
Sugar

(as a joke to the name Honey if you get it :P)

just trying to help :D

LOL XD sugar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok i finnaly broke down.   Ok i finnaly broke down. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok i finnaly broke down.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic World :: Fan Media :: Sonic Fan Fiction-
Jump to: