Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Sceinic's side of comet's story.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female
Registration date : 2009-06-13
Number of posts : 1635
Current Mood : Tired x-x
Fun Quote : Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

Sceinic's side of comet's story. Empty
PostSubject: Sceinic's side of comet's story.   Sceinic's side of comet's story. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:27 pm

Well you have comet's side, but what about Sceinic? Here's your chance to find out!

11 years ago
4 year old Sceinic watches in fear from behind her 6 year old brother, James, as an evil hedgehog kills their parents. James pulls her into a bush and they hide, before the murderer could do the same to them. They both start crying from fear and the loss of their parents. Then a red hedgefox with his bro pulls open the bush and Sceinic and James's eyes grew wide with tears rolling down their cheeks.

Present
16 year old Sceinic lounges on a tree branch when the sky turns red.
Sceinic: Hey! What's going on?!
James: Oh no... Not him again!
Sceinic: Who?
James:..... Vain....
Sceinic: Who's he?
James:... He's the one who killed our parents....
Sceinic froze in fear.
Back to top Go down
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female
Fun Quote : Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.

PostSubject: Re: Sceinic's side of comet's story.   Sceinic's side of comet's story. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:36 pm

Ok, here's the next part! I kinda copied of comet's part, but it's the same story! I needed to copy to make sure that it seems that way, so credit to comet for some of the story!

Comet rocketed into the woods and grabbed sceinic. James tried to keep up, but they lost sight of him with no time to go back and take him along. Comet skidded to a stop and let go of her.
Sceinic: Vain!!!
Comet: And Cain!!
Sceinic: Let's show them who's boss!
Comet: Then LETS GO!! *kicks cain down from sky* Chaotic Pulse!*Cain and Vain take damage as Comet and Sceinic Store power*
Sceinic:*Punchs vain from sky and does a combo attack* Power Ball! * a medium sized ball is thrown at Vain*
Comet: C'mon, we have full power!
Comet and Sceinic: Chaotic Power!!!!!!!!! *A huge ball of energy forms in front of them, and starts to suck in things around them, then explodes* Ngahhhhh!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Axiom
Axiom

Male
Registration date : 2009-06-09
Number of posts : 367
Current Mood : ;)
Fun Quote : Ayyy lmao.
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Sceinic's side of comet's story.   Sceinic's side of comet's story. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:47 pm

Well, that's close, but OK!! You can use some of mine!! The parts you changed are cool too! Good job.
Back to top Go down
http://ssst.forumotion.com
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sceinic's side of comet's story.   Sceinic's side of comet's story. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:45 pm

Comet: *Turns completely black* GRRRAAHHH!!! DARK BLAST!!!!!! *a ball of dark matter is thrown at Cain and Vain*

Cain:*ball is absorbed, or as it seems* Ha! What was that supposed to-

Cain and Vain: AHHHGRRRAAAHHHH!!!!! *falls to ground, holding their stomach* Aghhhh!!!
*lay crippled on the ground*

Comet:*Turns to normal* Hehe!

Sceinic: Wow?! What happened to 'em?

Comet: You don't wanna know!
They won't be like that forever, so let's get them Locked up somewhere that's hard to get out of.....*Picks up Cain* Get Vain and follow me.

Sceinic: Gotcha! *picks up Vain*

Comet: *Runs off, followed by Sceinic* Hmmmm..... *bangs on a rock, and finds it hollow* Here we are! *splits rock in half, and stuffs Cain in* Give me Vain.

Sceinic: *hands over Vain*

Comet:*stuffs in Vain* Reseal! * rock is sealed tight* That'll hold 'em! Let's get outta here! We need to find out how much Orbit's found out.*Both run back to base* Orbit, how much have you found out about those destructive robobugs?

Orbit: Too much! They were created by 2 hedgehogs that want to kill you.....

Comet: *facepalm* How much are they going to try?

Sceinic: I dunno, but they've done so much already......

Comet: Well, we just sealed them away, for now, at least.

Sceinic: Well, when they get out, we'll know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sceinic's side of comet's story.   Sceinic's side of comet's story. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sceinic's side of comet's story.
Page 1 of 1