Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

The story of Project Sky Devil, Project Scarlet Angel, and Project Amber Burn.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow Goddess
FC matchmaker
FC matchmaker
Snow Goddess

Female
Registration date : 2008-12-24
Number of posts : 569
Current Mood : nothing
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

The story of Project Sky Devil, Project Scarlet Angel, and Project Amber Burn. Empty
PostSubject: The story of Project Sky Devil, Project Scarlet Angel, and Project Amber Burn.   The story of Project Sky Devil, Project Scarlet Angel, and Project Amber Burn. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:56 am

Now the only reason Xan appears first as a fc is because of how once he said he was there when Sky and Scarlet where born. Other project fc will start showing up in chapters two or three. Also this is thought. I will be putting this on fanfiction.net also and on HC. I am only taking fc from HC though to use because I already have picked most I will be using in this fanfic. Please no flaming >.> Been awhile since I have done a fanfic.

Chapter One

The earliest thing I can remember is my “birth”. I had opened my eyes to a world around me I knew nothing about. I wasn’t like normal births….for you see I didn’t have any parents…I was created in a tube. When we were awaken the first words out of my mouth were swear words. I had tripped and from my muscles not being use to being use I had fallen and hit the floor hard. My twin sister had awakened and came out after I had. We both had been in the same pod. Now begins our story….the story of Project Sky Devil, Project Scarlet Angel, and Project Amber Burn.

Sky set up from where she fallen. She rubbed the back of her head feeling a slightly headache from the awakening. A tall blond female in a lab coat was standing over her. She had deep blue eyes and her hair was down to her waist. Sky got up and looked at her twin sister, then one she has a connection with mentally and physically. Scarlet had dark blue fur with pink highlights on her body. The highlights seem to be mostly in her hair/quills which where to just below her shoulders, about chest level and a little bit on her arms and legs. There is a tattoo on Scarlet’s whole back of swirling comet that was pink also. Sky saw their clothes on a table close by. She walked over and started to put them on. Scarlet looked at her twin sister, Sky was the thing of beauty and something was different about the beauty. Her fur was light blue with red highlights on her arms, legs, and her hair/quills. Sky’s hair went down to her waist but even then couldn’t hide the tattoo that was of swirling stars. She walked over next to Sky and got dressed also.

Once they were both dressed their creator came over to them. “I am glad to see all my hard work has been rewarded well.” She said while flipping her blond hair out of her face. “Where are we?” Sky asked. All they knew was they were in some kind of room that keeps them from sensing things. “In a secret base underground. You would have been born on Ark but it is still in the making and not finished yet.” She replied kindly and caring like. Scarlet looked around and was getting use to the power that was in her veins. “What…are we? Who are we?” Scarlet asked slightly shaky still from the awakening. “Your name is Project Scarlet Angel and your twins name is Project Sky Devil. You both are hedgehogs. Powerful ones but you must never use your powers for evil. Promise me this.” Both hedgehogs nodded and promised to only use their powers for good. They then just noticed an AI Unit who their creator called Xan. He seem to be recording everything about them. The worse thing about it was….he appeared to be male and Sky wasn’t sure if he was a robot or a male hedgehog. Both of them blushed at how he had seen their birth and everything.

So for days Sky and Scarlet trained even if after the first five days they didn’t need to. What else was there to do? They were trapped here in this base with no way out nor could they go where they wished. Their creator had seem to gotten married and was busy working on plans for Ark. After several years of nothing but training and being together, Sky and Scarlet were to be moved from the base. The day came when Ark was finished. “Sky isn’t it amazing? We will be in space!” Scarlet said to her sister as she packed what she owned. Sky just nodded not even sure what to think of the whole thing. She wasn’t all like Scarlet who could get along with anyone but she was the silent type and only talked when spoken to. Sky had noticed that Scarlet seem to have a crush on the AI Unit Omicron called Xan. Poor girl. She has fallen for a robot and now she won’t forget about him ever. I hope she can get over the crush and find someone else. Sky thought as she finished packing her things. The next time she would wake up it would not be in a base but in Ark.

To be continue......
Back to top Go down
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male
Registration date : 2009-05-26
Number of posts : 4098
Current Mood : Why do you need to know? creeper.
Fun Quote : Can't say slaughter without laughter!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

The story of Project Sky Devil, Project Scarlet Angel, and Project Amber Burn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The story of Project Sky Devil, Project Scarlet Angel, and Project Amber Burn.   The story of Project Sky Devil, Project Scarlet Angel, and Project Amber Burn. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:49 am

Your stories need to be happy and funny like mine.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
FC matchmaker
FC matchmaker
Snow Goddess

Female
Registration date : 2008-12-24
Number of posts : 569
Current Mood : nothing

PostSubject: Re: The story of Project Sky Devil, Project Scarlet Angel, and Project Amber Burn.   The story of Project Sky Devil, Project Scarlet Angel, and Project Amber Burn. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:59 am

Hey now. It is my story. Leave me be. You don't like it then don't read it.
Back to top Go down
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male
Registration date : 2009-05-26
Number of posts : 4098
Current Mood : Why do you need to know? creeper.
Fun Quote : Can't say slaughter without laughter!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: The story of Project Sky Devil, Project Scarlet Angel, and Project Amber Burn.   The story of Project Sky Devil, Project Scarlet Angel, and Project Amber Burn. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:00 am

I...Never said i didnt like it?
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3611
Current Mood : Something.
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.

PostSubject: Re: The story of Project Sky Devil, Project Scarlet Angel, and Project Amber Burn.   The story of Project Sky Devil, Project Scarlet Angel, and Project Amber Burn. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:08 am

A story doesn't NEED to be happy and funny, nor do they NEED to be dark and serious. They could be either/or. Or something different, or have both. A story is a story, depending on what is supposed to happen it can be either or neither.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of Project Sky Devil, Project Scarlet Angel, and Project Amber Burn.   The story of Project Sky Devil, Project Scarlet Angel, and Project Amber Burn. Empty

Back to top Go down

The story of Project Sky Devil, Project Scarlet Angel, and Project Amber Burn.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic World :: Fan Media :: Sonic Fan Fiction-
Jump to: