Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Fancharacters

Go down 
+29
Star
Miles The Yellow Fox
SonicFanPS2
ClumsytheGreenSonicChao
Snow Goddess
GoldenHedgehog360
Razor
Bob
Hemlock
Hammi589
Rhys the Porcupine
angry
jordan the fox
SuperLightning
PikaScein
Lime
Nova X
Charmy the Bee
HS22
kyilecool
Miles24
Huski
Kagen0_Violet (Des)
Yoyo
Kapus
sykog
asdeff
Joe
Smash The Echidna
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Razor
Elite Member
Elite Member
Razor

Male
Registration date : 2010-02-27
Number of posts : 713
Current Mood : hi
Fun Quote : bill:im not joshing you pal
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

Fancharacters - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:24 am

alright im keeping knight of the wind because it goes with the song super and dark.
mabey i should make a super where he turns into mario like in sm64DS where when u be yoshi and you put on the hat to look like mario YEA
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/razor911dude
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:43 am

What? I didn't understand that at all.
Back to top Go down
Huski
Sonic World's Favorite Pet Fish
Huski

Female
Registration date : 2008-11-28
Number of posts : 549
Current Mood : Excited
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:50 am

big profile with self-insertion ahoy guys

this was originally posted elsewhere with my own thread to post these in. i've adapted it so it makes more sense here since i won't post all my profiles here.

fyi first off
huski is an angel fox
this is a species of fox i made up which has wings (females have feather wings; males have more solid-like wings which look kind of like metal but actually aren't) and a 'halo'
this halo is something they are born with and gives them elemental powers
the element they have depends on the colour of the halo
eg:
light yellow = light
yellow = electric
pale blue = ice
red = fire
green = earth
blue = water
etc.
anyway basically they were doing pretty badly with like
living
and stuff
and so they decided "screw it let's live in the sky"
so they did
and they used magic to make homes and such
and they spread all over the place eventually
and primarily they have 3 main important jobs throughout their 'sky villages'
-food gatherers: they gather food from the land and have to be sneaky enough to not get spotted
-sky scouters: they gather info about stuff
-sky guardians: most common, and sky guardians are taught from a younger age up until near adulthood. these are the defenders of the villages from any threats.

according to the land the angel foxes disappeared and were assumed extinct
they also believe in a goddess called kara who was sealed away in another dimension and the feathers of her wings left behind became magic clouds which helped them to create their new home
idk it's that kind of strange thing legends/myths have

typically they have pale fur colours also

Fancharacters - Page 9 That_Cheeky_Fox_by_Huski_the_Fox
Huski Skylight the Angel Fox
Character Name Origin: Her name means "pure" or "true" in an ancient Angel Fox language rarely spoken in modern times. It is believed to be the name of one of the relatives of the ancient Goddess Kara; the fact that she has this name relates to her family being well respected and close to the legends.
Real Name Origin: ...my dog Neo is a Samoyed which looks like a Husky. Husky - y + i = Huski. OTL
Skylight is a combo of the words "sky" and "light" and refer to how she is from the sky and has power of Light.

Nicknames: Husk, Hooski, Hooskers, H, Fluffy (nickname from Sonic, refers to how her fur puffs up when she gets annoyed, purpose of it is to annoy her further because he's like that)
Species: Angel Fox
Height: 94cm
Weight: Asking a lady's weight?! How dare you!
Date of Birth: November 9th
Place of Birth: Sky Above Ancient Ruins Village (Sky Villages are named for their position above the land (e.g. if it is above a huge ocean it may be called "Sky Above Great Water"). Huski's village is above the Mystic Ruins)
Places of Residence: 1) Sky Above Ancient Ruins Village 2) Station Square
Occupations: Sky Guardian (in training), Heroine (female hero)

Personality: As a person Huski is a very social girl who will speak what's on her mind regardless of any consequences which she is unlikely to think about anyway. She loves to play tricks and have fun, and is usually very confident, but secretly she is always desperate to prove herself as a strong person to everyone around her.
Due to living most of her entire life in the sky, she is very interested in exploration and discovering new things (to her) about the land, which can often lead her into trouble or becoming obsessive over something.
As well as that she also has the idea in her mind that anyone from the sky is automatically higher (in both a literal and class sense) than anyone from the land and is very egotistical in this sense. If people from the land annoy her she is known to start calling them "stupid land creatures".
In serious situations Huski is the type who would take a bullet for those she loves without a second thought and has an undying sense of loyalty to those closest to her. She hates losing or seeing her friends in pain and she often turns her negative emotions into something to will her to keep going and win, or die trying.
Likes: Hanging out with her friends, playing tricks and games, flying, swimming, exploring, shiny things, annoying people and Sonic's Werehog form
Dislikes: Trouble, losing, bad smells (she has a sensitive nose and smells things stronger than the average person, so bad smells are far worse to her) and fire (she has pyrophobia)

Mother: Purity Skylight
Father: Storm Skylight (missing)
Adopted Brother: Ayose Brightshine Skylight (mine, a flying squirrel who is generally always positive and happy)
Closest Friend: Coast Corale (mine, a fox-fish hybrid with a kind heart but extremely shy)
Friends: Hurricane (mine, male angel fox with wind powers - childhood friend), Dusk (mine, male angel fox with electric powers and black fur - childhood friend), Aurora (mine, female angel fox with fire powers - childhood best friend), Sonic (semi-rival, and she sees him like an annoying older brother who she always argues with), Tails, Amy, Cream, Cheese, Breeze (mine, ladybird), Artica (mine, arctic fox), Tropic (mine, fennec fox), Mie (mine, dragon, very young), Drake (mine, wolf), Millie (mine, scottish fold kitten), Rush (mine, cow), Tori (mine, dalmatian) and Kanon (mine, dragon)
Rivals: Sonic (semi-rival (who she always loses against)/friend), Renini the Lynx (belongs to my best friend - psychopath who has befriended Ayose) and Charge (mine, bull, just annoys her like crazy)
Enemies: Dr. Eggman, Lady Oscuro (mine, evil hedgehog), Syruna Misen (mine, dragon)
Chao: Queen Splash (Huski and Splash are more like friends than owner/pet. Huski found Splash when she was lost and very young and helped raise her to become strong, but when she found her home again with Huski's help she became Chao Royalty and they had to separate. However they still have a close bond.)
Nega Opposite: Huski "Kori21" Psyood
Other Opposites: Vampiress Huski and Fishki
Forms: Super Huski (7 Chaos Emeralds, she only ever goes into this once throughout her whole life), Sky Spirit Huski (If Huski unleashes the full power of her Sky Jewel (the blue jewel worn around her neck), she will turn into Sky Spirit Huski. This form is essentially like a Super form, but it specifically improves her flight so she can fly much faster and makes her Light powers far stronger)

Team: Team Skylight
Team Position: Leader and Flight
Teammates: Ayose (Speed) and Coast (Power)
Team Description: Team Skylight is Huski's Sonic Heroes-style team. Huski is the confident leader and flight because of her wings, and she's the one who brought the other two to know each other. Ayose is speed because he is swift and can move quickly, particularly in terms of darting out of the way of attacks. Huski is his adopted sister and Coast is also like a sister to him, but only Huski is actually family. Coast is power because although she is timid and unconfident, she is surprisingly powerful and can use her tail to break enemies or obstacles. Huski and Ayose are the only people she knows and they are her precious friends. Together they are named after Huski's last name (like Team Rose).

Strengths: Skilled in aerial combat, can blind opponents temporarily, strong against Darkness element (note: Huski is strong when attacking against Darkness, but weak when attacked by Darkness. Light/Darkness cancel each other out)
Weaknesses: Weak defending against Darkness element, weak spot and somewhat bad hearing in left ear (she was just born like that, naturally), sensitive nose (if a smell is seriously bad it can make her faint, sick, etc.), scared of fire, weaker in ground combat
Power: Element of Light
Weapon: Ancient Staff (Shown here. She doesn't use it often due to being inexperienced in using it, and it's too big and heavy for her to hold properly (in terms of height, it's taller than her). While she is unsure of its exact purpose she has found it helps to improve her abilities.)
Fighting Style: Huski will essentially fight while flying at any chance she gets because her Sky Guardian training makes her particularly skillful in aerial combat. Physically she is fairly strong and can kick or blast into things. If an opponent is too strong for her to attack herself, she will generally try and stun them by blinding them with her halo and take their moment of weakness to strike or find a weak point. If this situation is with other people she will do this and try to help free her friends, help them get a chance to attack, or help find the weak spot. Her defense is either dodging out of the way (she is a fast flier, although nowhere near anything to Sonic's speed) or creating a bubble-like shield around her or to defend her friends. Her strongest attack is a huge laser of Light energy, but it takes time to charge up. The time is decreased massively if she has the Ancient Staff with her though.

Huski's Theme Song: Better Off Alone by Alice Deejay
Quote :
Do you think you're better off alone?

Talk to me...ohhh, talk to me

Talk to me
(This song was chosen more or less because Huski believes in strength in numbers and loves her friends - she doesn't think she or her friends would be 'better off alone'. To do with her loyalty and stuff.)

Team Skylight Theme Song: Unbreakable by Fireflight
Quote :
Where are the people that accused me?
The ones who beat me down and bruised me
They hide just out of sight
Can't face me in the light
They'll return but I'll be stronger

God, I want to dream again
Take me where I've never been
I want to go there
This time I'm not scared
Now I am unbreakable, it's unmistakable
No one can touch me
Nothing can stop me

Sometimes it's hard to just keep going
But faith is moving without knowing
Can I trust what I can't see
To reach my destiny
I want to take control but I know better

I want to go there
This time I'm not scared
No one can touch me
Nothing can stop me

Forget the fear it's just a crutch
That tries to hold you back
And turn your dreams to dust
All you need to do is just trust

I want to go there
This time I'm not scared
No one can touch me
Nothing can stop me

God, I want to dream again (I want to dream again)
I want to go there (I want to go there)
This time I'm not scared
Now I am unbreakable, it's unmistakable (I am unbreakable)
No one can touch me (No one can touch me)
Nothing can stop me
(I chose this song as alone they can be fairly unsure of themselves, mostly Ayose and Coast. Together they're stronger.)

Full Image: Fancharacters - Page 9 Peace_by_Huski_the_Fox
(Note: Her hair now has 7 'spikes'. 5 go down mid-length, and the two on the sides of her head curl upwards.)

Backstory:
(Note: Contains FAIL SELF-INSERTION LOL and limited details until I write this up as a story. When it is written up, this will be replaced by a link to the story. Also you will have to wait until I make the Angel Fox species thing to understand some of this.)
Huski was born in an Angel Fox village in the sky known as 'Sky Above Ancient Ruins' (which is above Mystic Ruins. except they don't know the name of it. just that there are ancient ruins there). The Skylight family is very well respected and have always possessed a large interest in the legends of the Angel Fox Goddess, Kara - for this reason Purity and Storm Skylight named their daughter Huski (if you don't get it kara's name is in this ancient language (in truth i believe the word actually means 'air' in japanese according to my best friend), so is huski = related to legendy stuff.).
When Huski was 4 years old, her father Storm suddenly disappeared. He was not found and was assumed missing, leaving Purity and Huski alone. This gave the two a much closer bond than normal.
At the age of 8 Huski began training to become a Sky Guardian along with her friends Hurricane, Aurora and Dusk. She developed her fighting skills and became able to use her power of Light.
At the age of 12, all Sky Guardians in training have an official assessment or test on how they are progressing. While Huski was using one of her Light attacks during her first assessment, it went wrong and caused an explosion which sent her unconscious down to the ground - the Mystic Ruins. When she landed, despite falling into jungle which helped lighten her fall with the thick vegetation, she fell on her wings, injuring them badly.
During her fall she was spotted by Sonic and Tails, testing out the Tornado 24987567293542351. She was rescued and they took her to Tails' workshop.
When she woke up she immediately got freaked out. Having only ever been in the sky and seeing Angel Foxes, meeting a blue Hedgehog and a Fox with two tails in a place outside by the sea came as a huge shock to her. After being told how they found her, she explained how she ended up there and who she was. Tails asked her how she even existed as Angel Foxes supposedly went extinct by what the land legends say, which made Huski's ego go higher with the concept of people thinking she could 'come back from the dead' - answered with a facepalm from Tails and an argument between Sonic and Huski over their egos.
However Dr. Eggman was suddenly heard to be attacking Station Square (on the TV/radio/whatever) and the 3 of them rushed off to investigate. Huski took the chance to show Sonic and Tails what she could to with her Light powers and after they won and much begging from Huski, she joined Sonic and friends.
After 4 months, Huski's wings finally healed, but by this point she had made friends including Ayose and Coast (how she met them will be explained when i do their profiles) and was reluctant to abandon them. Taking Ayose with her after suggesting he become her brother, she returned home and after yet more begging and pleading, she was allowed to live a double life - one as a Sky Guardian, another as a hero on the land, along with Ayose as her brother.

Younger Self: Image coming soon!
At a younger age Huski was still somewhat of a nuisance, but playful and sweet. She was also known to give 'death' hugs at random and constantly make jokes and funny expressions at things. At this age though, she didn't have an ego (and her childhood friends miss these days so very much).

Older Self: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/091/a/c/Older_Huski_by_Huski_the_Fox.png
When Huski is older, once she is above the age of 18 she is a full Sky Guardian and she has finally met her father. She continues her 'double life' as a hero still (and still gets into arguments with Sonic), although she has matured somewhat. She dedicates her life to three things - being the best Sky Guardian possible, being the best hero possible (she tries to be better than Sonic but as ever he gets all the fame instead of her), and to free the angel fox Goddess Kara. She does a lot of research on the legends in her spare time to try and work out how to achieve her lifetime goal of freeing Kara in the middle of her work as a hero and Sky Guardian (but will probably fail inevitably).
She also has begun to have a small interest in looking good (coughblameamyrosecough) but has absolutely no interest in raising a family (much to her mother's dismay (SHE WANTED GRANDKIDDIES)). Huski often ends up finding clothes which are too big for her, so her clothes are usually baggy. She also keeps the Ancient Staff with her almost all the time.

i write too much
and what's worse is
i have another 47 profiles still to do
OTL x 50

Last edited by Huski on Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://huski-the-fox.deviantart.com/
Bob
Distant Traveler
Distant Traveler
Bob

Male
Registration date : 2008-11-08
Number of posts : 1933

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:52 am

in a recent poll SW find only

2% or less will actually read that
Back to top Go down
Huski
Huski

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:57 am

Supersonic84 wrote:
in a recent poll SW find only

2% or less will actually read that

that sir is not my problem
because on the place i -actually- posted originally this they did read not only this but the second one which is a little under that length

this is the FC thread
i posted my FC
i posted at SW
this helps SW
so silence child
Back to top Go down
Bob
Distant Traveler
Distant Traveler
Bob

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:03 am

no i shall not
and it doesn't help SW
unless posting donates a buck 25 to the forum
Back to top Go down
Huski
Huski

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:07 am

Supersonic84 wrote:
no i shall not
and it doesn't help SW
unless posting donates a buck 25 to the forum

yes it does
more posts = less dead
less dead = more activity
more activity = popular forum

if nothing else joe told me to post more so blame him
Back to top Go down
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am

Don't be a jerk, 84.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Distant Traveler
Distant Traveler
Bob

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:10 am

i was stating the truth then she went all boss on me
Back to top Go down
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male
Registration date : 2009-05-26
Number of posts : 4098
Current Mood : Why do you need to know? creeper.
Fun Quote : Can't say slaughter without laughter!

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:24 am

I should try drawing in Huski's Style i really like it, but Zatic isn't exactly cute looking...
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male
Registration date : 2010-01-27
Number of posts : 3704
Current Mood : Happy
Fun Quote : I never give up, no matter what happens!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:25 am

I like your art Huski.
Back to top Go down
https://sonicworld.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Huski
Huski

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:08 pm

SuperLightning wrote:
I should try drawing in Huski's Style i really like it, but Zatic isn't exactly cute looking...

if you give me a picture of zatic i can totally desu-ify him c:
Back to top Go down
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:28 pm

sure.

Fancharacters - Page 9 Zaticanddaz

Obviously, Zatic is the one on the right.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Elite Member
Elite Member
Razor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:00 am

oh man huski nice character even though i read like the first word i like her halo
Back to top Go down
Razor
Elite Member
Elite Member
Razor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:48 am

kinda like a chao
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3611
Current Mood : Something.
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:02 am

http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Smash_The_Echidna

Tada! Its not an official Wiki page, but it's good enough for me. What do you think? It shows nearly everything you need to know about Smash.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:26 am

pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male
Registration date : 2010-01-27
Number of posts : 3704
Current Mood : Happy
Fun Quote : I never give up, no matter what happens!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:32 am

I'm working my character's rival called Flare the Hedgehog. Still gotta work on his bio.
Back to top Go down
https://sonicworld.darkbb.com/forum.htm
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:57 am

Zatic IS flare the hedgehog. YOU FOOL LOL!
Back to top Go down
sykog
Cantaloupe Muffin
sykog

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Number of posts : 3332
Current Mood : not sure

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:41 am

Wow, that is super long. I have a question though, why is he so tall?
Back to top Go down
http://sykog77.deviantart.com
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:49 am

sykog77 wrote:

Hm. I guess I made a slight mistake in his height. But I always imagined him taller than most other mobians.
Back to top Go down
sykog
Cantaloupe Muffin
sykog

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Number of posts : 3332
Current Mood : not sure

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:51 am

Smash The Echidna wrote:
sykog77 wrote:

Hm. I guess I made a slight mistake in his height. But I always imagined him taller than most other mobians.
Knuckles is 3'7", and he's taller than most everyone else, so, yeah, you better edit that.
Back to top Go down
http://sykog77.deviantart.com
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:57 am

Ah, I see. Thanks for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Treasure Hunter~
~Treasure Hunter~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 3723
Current Mood : Moody
Fun Quote : still don't know what a pinterest is
Warning Level : Kapus is too lame for warning points

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:54 am

I was planning on making some pages for my chars on that site, Smash.

Looks like you beat me to it.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:11 am

Heh, I sure did.

I love the fun facts I put on there too. Especially the last one.

Quote :
* Often when Smash is talking about something he doesn't approve of, he'll get carried away ranting about it. In an interview with him, he trailed off ranting about the holidays, and now he's often called back so they can hear him rant about other things as well. These short onesided roleplays are often referred to as "Smash Rants".
* For some odd reason, people like to intercept his pizza before it arrives at his house.
* Smash does not like Monkeys.
* The battle cry, "Urrghii", evolved from a startled cry all the way to an emotion.The emotion "Urrghii" is best described as "the pumped up feeling you get when you're in a battle". How it transformed from the startled cry is unknown. It's still used in the same ways as before.
* Smash once made a joke about how hungry he was by merging the two words "Hungry" and "Urrghii" together. The results were "HungUURRGHIII!!!".
* Smash can Not pilot a plane or any aircraft.
* Smash can sometimes be a showoff, just for the heck of it.
* Smash likes to flick his thumb past his nose like Bruce Lee.
* Smash has tried to crack his knuckles at very fitting moments but failed due to having cracked them before hand.
* Smash sometimes takes his motorcycle out for joyrides.
* Smash doesn't like anyone but people he knows who are not bumbling, clumsy, or incompetent to even touch his motorcycle.
* A sprite of Smash was once altered so that the black part of his yin-yang symbol on his T-shirt was changed to red, greatly resembling a pokeball from the Pokemon series.
* Smash is often thought to be related to Knuckles, and is often annoyed by this.
* Smash was once attacked in the forest and forced to take a shower.
* Smash never facepalmed harder than when Speedy tried to explain why he was currently stuck inside of a watercooler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fancharacters
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic World :: Fan Media :: Sonic Fan Fiction-
Jump to: