Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Fancharacters

Go down 
+29
Star
Miles The Yellow Fox
SonicFanPS2
ClumsytheGreenSonicChao
Snow Goddess
GoldenHedgehog360
Razor
Bob
Hemlock
Hammi589
Rhys the Porcupine
angry
jordan the fox
SuperLightning
PikaScein
Lime
Nova X
Charmy the Bee
HS22
kyilecool
Miles24
Huski
Kagen0_Violet (Des)
Yoyo
Kapus
sykog
asdeff
Joe
Smash The Echidna
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Huski
Sonic World's Favorite Pet Fish
Sonic World's Favorite Pet Fish
Huski

Female
Registration date : 2008-11-28
Number of posts : 549
Current Mood : Excited
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

Fancharacters - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:49 pm

Anyone who says FCs are worthless can tell it to me and I'll photo my school art homework for them.
I'm using my FCs one of my art projects which goes towards my GCSEs which help me do well in life/get a good job/etc.

Take that, "FCs are worthless"-guys. 8D
Back to top Go down
http://huski-the-fox.deviantart.com/
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 5259
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Fishki wrote:
Anyone who says FCs are worthless can tell it to me and I'll photo my school art homework for them.
I'm using my FCs one of my art projects which goes towards my GCSEs which help me do well in life/get a good job/etc.

Take that, "FCs are worthless"-guys. 8D
You could also just trace something off of the internet which wold do the same thing.
That that, "FC are not worthless" Guys. 8D
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Treasure Hunter~
~Treasure Hunter~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 3723
Current Mood : Moody
Fun Quote : still don't know what a pinterest is
Warning Level : Kapus is too lame for warning points

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:24 pm

Lets not start debating on the idea of FCs being any good or not.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male
Number of posts : 5259

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:02 am

I was being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male
Registration date : 2009-05-26
Number of posts : 4098
Current Mood : Why do you need to know? creeper.
Fun Quote : Can't say slaughter without laughter!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:48 am

FC's are fun to have XD but seriously, Who cares About them?

Unless they are to be used. Like Smash's game for example.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Number of posts : 3611
Current Mood : Something.
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:55 am

I use them for more than just games. I roleplay with them and I used to make fanfics about them. I also try to make sprite pics of them just for show and the fun of it.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:08 am

And thats pretty much the good purpose.

I Hate how people can hold fan chars above others. but, of course my, yours and everyone else's fan chars are better than Recolors. i hate them SO MUCH Furious
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:15 am

Yeah, Recolors stink. But hey, I was once on that level of recolors. At the time, it was all I really could do. I didn't know better. But I worked up from there and here I am now.
Back to top Go down
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:33 am

Smash The Echidna wrote:
Yeah, Recolors stink. But hey, I was once on that level of recolors. At the time, it was all I really could do. I didn't know better. But I worked up from there and here I am now.

I was too XD i posted a Zatic Timeline that i Should Update Soon :D..

where did i post that?
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:01 pm

*shrugs* Who knows? Good luck finding it.
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male
Registration date : 2010-01-27
Number of posts : 3704
Current Mood : Happy
Fun Quote : I never give up, no matter what happens!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: I'm Rhys the Hedgehog!   Fancharacters - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:38 am

Full name: Rhys Allen Hedgehog

Species: Hedgehog

Appearance/Description: Fancharacters - Page 7 Moriah_and_Rhys_by_Moriahthehedgehog Rhys is a black hedgehog with three spikes on his forehead and four quills going down the back of his head. Rhys has dark green colored eyes which Moriah says is his best feature. He has tan colored ears, arms, mouth, and stomach. Since lifting weights and training for most of his life, he has muscles and a 6 pack. Rhys is physically stronger than Sonic but not as strong as a powerful echidna like Knuckles or Smash. Rhys occasionally wears his dark red shirt with a red Smash Ball design in the center of it. It was given to him from Moriah as well as his navy blue jeans after Sector 15. His black and white shoes were given to him after passing one of his hardest tests in Sector 15 and later on after, he made the red design on the back of them with paint. He wears plain white gloves that he found in his room when he lived there. He'll wear either a black or white suit if he decides to go to a dance with Moriah. A white buttoned shirt would be worn under the suit and he would have a blue tie that his grandfather used to wear when he was living. Rhys also likes to wear a custom hoodie made by a young 6 year old boy hedgehog who is a huge fan of him. The young hedgehog gave him the hood during a autograph signing Rhys was asked along with his friends to appear and meet their fans. It is a hoddie with a image of Rhys in his battle stance holding Eclipse on the front and the back says, "I'll never give up, no matter what happens!" In return for the hoodie, Rhys took a picture with the young hedgehog and then signed a picture of himself and gave it to him.

Nicknames: Rhys, Reesey poo (Moriah's nickname), Reese's peanut butter cup, Reese's pieces, Reese, Reesey cup, Rice, Tangy (Nova's nickname), Abs (Ult's nickname), Rice ball (Joe's nickname), Rice cake, Rice pudding, Rice Krispie, Reeses milkshake (Ciara's nickname), Rhys Krispy (Zet's nickname), Rhyshorn (Ult's 2nd nickname), Dragon Boy (Pure's nickname), American Dragon, Jake Long (Pure's 2nd nickname), Swiss Roll, Peanut (Joe's 2nd nickname), Sackboy (Joe's 3rd nickname), Peanut Butter (Moriah's 2nd nickname), Rhys cake (Zet's 2nd nickname), Rhyscicle (Zet's 3rd nickname), Rhyscycle, Rhyscar (Zet's 4th nickname), Anakin (Moriah's 3rd nickname), 1 2 3, Rhy-sos (~*AngelWings'*~ nickname), Krispy (Zet's 5th nickname), Reese Witherspoon, Mr. Typo Man, Umbreon (Sceinic's nickname), Rhysifer, Bag of Rice, Umbreon (Sceinic's nickname)

Personality: Rhys is a hedgehog who loves having fun and making laughs with others. He's usually shy when he meets someone new but will goof off once they get to know him. He's nice, adventurous, and can be pretty laid back. There are times when Rhys can be serious and he'll usually be quiet when it happens. Having a positive attitude about things, he's learned that there's a lot of things in life that should be cherished. The main thing that he cherishes about is Moriah. He keeps her safe from anything that will try to hurt her and is willing to sacrifice everything for her. Rhys never gives up on a promise and is willing to stand up to anything to keep it. Willing to help the people he cares about gives him the strength to fight on.

Likes: Moriah smelling like sugarplums, milkshakes, hanging out with friends, driving his Mustang and taking Moriah for rides in it, riding extreme gear, meatloaf, Welsh cookies, iced tea, lemonade, mashed potatoes, double cheeseburgers, pizza, waffles, pancakes, Pop-Tarts but Moriah got him out of his habit for eating them, eating at , singing, playing his guitar, playing or watching sports like hockey, lifting weights, running , training, and having adventures

Dislikes: Rainy windy days, thunderstorms, slipping on ice, Silver, Rouge, Shadow, Tres when he gets too annoying, sometimes Big, Luigi when he's scared, melted milkshakes, people who are annoying, people who try to hurt family or his friends, not having milkshakes for 5 days

Occupation: Works morning hours at a guitar store for Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays

Vehicle: A black chrome 2008 Mustang GT that's speed matches the loud roar of it's engine. It was given to Rhys after he was asked to use it in the a race that he performed well in and won. Rhys keeps it in the underground garage under the tree house.Fancharacters - Page 7 Black-chrome-mustang-gt-front-angle-shot

Family: Noah the Hedgehog (Son), Allen the Hedgehog (Dad, got killed), Robin the Hedgehog (Mom, got killed), Robert the Hedgehog (Grandpa, nickname was Bob. Passed away)

Friends: Razor the Hedgehog, Trespasser, Smash the Echidna, Hakota Tenshimaru, Sceinic the Fox, Comet the Hedgehog, Ult Zerda, Zetsepkuu the Hedgehog, Edward, Daz the Hedgehog, Lime the Hedgehog, Hemlock the Hedgehog

Enemies: Flare the Hedgehog, Emlyn the Hedgehog, Norn the Phoenix, Con the Chameleon, Rhisiart the Hedgehog (Somewhat of an enemy)

Best Friends: Razor, Trespasser

Rivals: Flare

Crush/GF: Moriah

Crush on him: Moriah

As seen in: Rhys the Hedgehog: Dawn of Eclipse trilogy, A Memory from the Heavens, Cavern Stroll, Monkeys Gone Bananas, Frenzy in Central City, Sonic House, Stuck on an Island, Sonic FC High School

Goals: To spend the rest of his life with Moriah, enjoy life, making Moriah happy, never quitting on her, live life to the fullest

Fears: Losing Moriah, Noah, and his friends, failing on his promise he made to Moriah, extreme heights, ice

Weaknesses: Using milkshakes as a trap against him

Abilities: Can accelerate up to 75-85 mph if given enough distance to run, can talk to and feel others with his mind, heal sadness or pain by focusing his mind and putting his hand on their forehead, unleash a aqua colored explosive wave called Aqua Wave, shoot a blue energy blast from hands called Blue Light, vanish with a blue flash and reappear near an enemy ready to strike, and is the wielder of the legendary Eclipse keyblade.

Forms: Heartless Rhys, Super Rhys, Ardor Rhys

Bio: Hm, so you wanna know who I am hehe, I'm Rhys the Hedgehog! I was born on May 16, 1994. I have black fur, green eyes, wear a dark red shirt with a red Smash Ball, jeans, and black, white striped shoes with and red marks on the back of them. I have the Welsh dragon symbol on my left wristband and my name means dragon. I feel proud to have the mark of my Welsh heritage. My theme is Wake Up by Story of the Year and it's the greatest song I have ever heard. I live in a tree house that has been specially designed to be indestructible from anything that can destroy it. It's the place where I hang out or train to prepare myself for any dangers that lie ahead. The training room is where I train often and when you enter it, it scans your DNA to give you different challenges based on your abilities. There is also a weight room where I lift weights. My tree house is located deep in a forest that only I and my friends know. Near my tree house within the deep forest is a hot spring. I'm part of a team with Moriah and Tres and we have decided to call it Team Solar Crisis. I have learned how to use a blue energy blast wave that I call Blue Light. I'm also able to concentrate my power, I begin to have a blue glow around me, then I open my eyes and they change to yellow, and then I release a powerful aqua blast that I call Aqua Wave. I also have keyblade made by Hako and I have decided to call it Eclipse.

Then I asked him to make me an extreme gear and looks great. He came up with its name called Blue Rush. I loved the name and ride it to practice out new tricks or if I just want to go on for a quick ride. Hako and I can fuse to become Rhyako. It's a powerful fusion that has both great speed and power. I'm also able to fuse with Lime to become Rhime. Our fusion focuses more on speed but it still has a good amount of power. Thanks to Lime in his angelic spirit form, he gave me the sword of the Spirits which can hurt any bad soul but won't harm anyone with a good soul. Hem merged its powers with Eclipse and now it's more powerful than ever. When I use it, it gives off a lime kind of glow. I'll tell you about some of my great friends such as Smash, Dro, Smash's bro Kapus, Razor, Lime, Hako, Tres, and my girlfriend, Moriah. Moriah and I were first friends when we meet. I meet her when she was frozen in a chamber, she got out and thought I was one of the guards at Sector 15. She wanted to fight me but I told her that I don't hit girls.

She realizes that I'm not one of the guards and asks me questions. A alarm goes off, she thinks I set it up, she screams and she freezes the alarm. She asks, "What happened" and I tell her, "You got ice powers! That's cool". Guards came and asked, "What froze the alarm?" I told them, "My milkshake did it." Then Moriah asks, "Why did you say a milkshake?" I tell her," What, I like milkshakes." She says, "Cool, I like them too." I ask if she wants one and she told me no. The guards said, "All right." They leave and she asks me about myself. I tell her that I'm just a nice guy and she watches me lift weights. She tells me that I'm strong and I tell that you start with light weights and then lift heavy weights. She asks me, " What happened to my parents?" I told her, "They died while helping someone who was in a war." Then I asked her what happened to her mom and she puts her head down. I hugged her and she told me that she died from alcohol poisoning. All of the sudden, I said, "You're cute!" She says, "Uh...okay." Then a few days later, Moriah realizes that I look nervous and she asks, " You okay?" I tell her, "Yeah, I'm fine." She asks, "You sure?" I say," No, I think you're cute." Then she says, "Aw, thank you, but do you have a girlfriend?" I tell her, "No." She says, "Oh." Then she giggles and I ask, "What?" She asks, "Do you.....you know......wanna go out?" I say, "Sure." I care for Moriah more than anyone can know and I'll always be there for her. But, I have a rival named Flare the Hedgehog who always tries to get the best of me. He was the reason for my final experiment and he wanted to make sure that I was dead. But it didn't work. I have two super forms, one is Super Rhys and for the other one, I'll explain how I got it and my abilities. I was a regular hedgehog for part of my life....until I was asked to do some experiments at a place called Sector 15. As soon as I got there, I began to see results............but the worst part......was the final test.

The scientists put me in a chamber and began to torture me in ways that's too horrible to imagine. Then, I began to think about my family and friends, which caused me to transform into a form that only I can possess. It caused my eyes to change gray, and my fur to change to red. My shoes change to green and white with two black stripes , and my shirt changes to a light orange vest. I get four spikes on my forehead, more spikes on the back, my tail gets longer and my pants change to gray with a black stripe on both legs and red straps near my waist. I also get a belt, open black fist gloves with black wristbands that have a dark blue stripe on them. I grew into a unstoppable rage and destroyed Sector 15 with a blast that I have eventually called Dragon's Rage. The next thing I knew, I had used so much energy that I woke up at what was left of it. I didn't remember much until I had a dream about it a month later. Then, I knew that I had to learn more about this form that I have decided to call Ardor. When I use Eclipse in this form, it changes to a stronger keyblade called Ardor and it gives off a yellow flame. Now , the form focuses a huge balance between speed and power. Some of its abilities are that I can fight ghosts as if they are solid objects and that I can also regenerate. I only use it if I want to train, or if I get mad to the point where I begin to lose control. Since being experimented at Sector 15, I have gained abilities similar to Sonic. Well that's what you need to know about me, but I got a lot more to tell. I'm outta here!

Rhys' theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c29tgj3W2o0

Rhys' Heartless theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryc_ZQ5ErUI&playnext_from=TL&videos=U1cIyu5iZes

Ardor Rhys' theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gcEyO-XqAw&playnext=1&videos=BdmZOUDOzU4

Last edited by Rhys the Hedgehog on Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:31 am; edited 106 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sonicworld.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Kapus
~Treasure Hunter~
~Treasure Hunter~
Kapus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:57 am

I'm gonna merge this with the Fancharacter thread where it belongs.
Back to top Go down
Hammi589
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hammi589

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-15
Number of posts : 838
Current Mood : ....
Fun Quote : Pie.

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:49 am

ages ago i used to have some fancharacters but i forget about them and dont do much with their sprites that are lost in my desktop files. one was flare with cool black pants and a coat with fire imprinted in it
the other one was neo. a kind of 'reverse' or the exatct opposite of sonic the only thing that dosent seperate him from sonic is his speed. he is a fast lazy light-blue coulored hedgehog with blue shoes
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male
Registration date : 2010-01-27
Number of posts : 3704
Current Mood : Happy
Fun Quote : I never give up, no matter what happens!

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:39 am

Hm, they sound interesting. I have others as well but I haven't finished them yet.

Last edited by Rhys The Hedgehog on Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sonicworld.darkbb.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:00 pm

Fancharacters - Page 7 Kitsune_by_spirit_of_purity
Yeah.. D:
It's a white kitsune... with red hair and clothes
This was only a doodle and I am aware of how bad the tails look.

Anyway it's a kitsune... born with no eyes D:
BUT she has super senses 8D
She is very mother-like and is skilled in archery.
She is also immortal... About 1000 years old D:
Oh, and I thought of naming her Akane, a Japanese name meaning Brilliant Red

I'm not good with fan characters D:
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Treasure Hunter~
~Treasure Hunter~
Kapus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:36 am

Name
Shade(last name unknown)
Species
Chao

Type
Normal

Alignment
Dark

Ranks
Swim: S
Fly: D
Run: C
Power: A
Stamina: C

Favorite Food
Beef

Favorite drink
Water

Least Favorite Food
Squash.

Birthdate
November 19th

Side
Good. Shade used to occasionally switch from Good to bad.

Friends
Smash, Splice, Kyle, Frost, Tab, Lucy, Speedy, Gizmo, and Kitty.

Enemies
None

Appearance
Shade is a normal colored Dark Chao.
A blackish red body, with red highlights and the end of his hands, feet, head and tail. There is a half-circle shaped symbol on his chest. Shade wears a brown cowboy hat.

Pulling Pranks, mischief, hanging out with Smash, wandering around the earth on his own, exploring, jazz music, burgers,
making fun of other people, trumpets, hats, talk shows, swimming.

Dislikes
Spelunking, getting beat at his own game, absent minded people,
high pitched noises, whiny people, sugary sweet people, people
who try too hard to be cool and fail, someone stopping him from doing as he pleases, any bad smell, penguins.

Personality and other information
Shade's personality is tough to explain.
Shade is rather naughty. He finds great joy in pulling pranks,
doing mischief, putting other people down, etc. Although Shade
is rather rude and sarcastic most of the time, he has a fair share of friends. Shade isn't afraid to make mean or sarcastic remarks to any of his friends. He does it quite often, and to people who aren't his friends too. They have gotten used to it, and often whip back with their own remark. While Shade is generally pretty mean, he can be friendly and nice to people. He usually won't be mean to someone he just met.
Shade is quite nosy. He tends to poke his nose in other people's business a lot, and sometimes gets in trouble for it.
Shade acts as if he thinks he's really cool most of the time.
Shade is a very skilled swimmer, and enjoys swimming on his free time. He dislikes cold water, though.
Shade has a slight bit of claustrophobia and doesn't like tight spaces very much.
However, air ducts don't seem to bother him that much. Shade seems to be getting over his claustrophobia.
Shade loves flying. He enjoys looking over the world from a high levitation. It give him a sense of freedom. Shade isn't very good at flying, though, so he enjoys planes.

An independent chao, Shade enjoys freedom more than he likes mischief. He doesn't like to be told what to do, although he will follow orders when on a journey with his friends if he feels the leader deserves respect. If he doesn't like the leader very much, or just doesn't feel like taking any orders, Shade will probably do whatever he pleases. Shade loves to explore the world and see new sites. For the most part, Shade enjoys traveling alone. It helps him gather his thoughts together. But he'll travel with his friends sometimes, mostly if the situation calls for it.

Despite being upbeat and snarky on the outside, Shade mostly enjoys peace and nature when he's alone. He likes to hang out in forests and other places where he feels close to nature. Shade is usually found in deep thought in these places.

On the other hand, Shade enjoys going to talk shows, amusement parks, and vacation resorts. He enjoys going to such places with his friends and having fun.

The thing Shade enjoys most about his life is having no responsibilities. He doesn't really live anywhere, either. He goes where he wants, sleeps where he wants, and eats what and where he wants. Frankly, Shade isn't afraid to steal food if he's hungry.

Abilities
Shade doesn't really have any special abilities, but
he's a very good swimmer and is rather intelligent.
Shade is also rather strong for his kind.

Backstory
Shade doesn't have much of a back story.
Shade was born in the Mystic Ruins and, as a child, liked adventuring as well as mischief. Later in Shade's life, he mated
a chao named "Sushie." Shade rarely sees Sushie now days, though, because he's always hanging out somewhere else.
Sushie doesn't seem to be bothered by it, though. Shade was
always in and out of the Chao garden.

Super Form
Requirements: Chaos Emeralds, and another strong energy source.
Shade has one Super form, "Chaos Shade." In this form, Shade's
eyes turn to a yellowish color, he grows horns on the top of his head, his tail gets longer and thinner, the highlights on his body turn from red to Purple, and his emoti-ball turns into a ball of fire.
Not unlike a Devil Chao. In this form, Shade's wings disappear and he can fly freely regardless. He gets stronger, and can run a lot faster. Shade can be very hyper in this form, and can fly really fast.
Shade rarely uses this form, and only discovered it recently.

Groups
Shade is part of a group I openly refer to as "The Gang." While
technically not a group, "The Gang" is a collective term I use for the majority of Smash, Speedy and I's characters who are all friends with each other.

==Relationships with other characters==

Smash The Echidna: Shade and Smash are great friends. According to Shade, "Smash is cool and he knows he's cool. I'm cool and I know I'm cool. Smash is cool and he knows I'm cool, I'm cool and I know Smash is cool." Smash is the friend that Shade hangs out with the most. They share the same opinions and views on various different subjects, so they get along quite well. Regardless, Shade still makes snarky and sarcastic comments toward Smash when he gets the chance. Smash rarely seems bothered by it, though, and finds it amusing. Shade respects Smash and almost looks up to him as an older brother.

Violet The Hedgehog:
Shade and Violet do not get along very well. Shade constantly insults Violet and puts her down, despite her being part of "The Gang." It is unknown why Shade detests Violet so much, but she's been the target for most of his pranks and insults for a while. Violet has grown to dislike Shade in return and finds him obnoxious. Shade is rarely physically violent to Violet, though, and usually won't actually harm her.

Speedy The Hedgehog: Speedy and Shade have a bumpy friendship. Speedy and Shade are frequently in conflict, mostly because Speedy is sensitive and easily provoked. Shade takes advantage of that and tends to bother Speedy a lot. Speedy seems to dislike Shade for this, and actually insults Shade a lot and throws snarky remarks at him, even if Shade didn't do anything. While their friendship isn't very friendly, Shade and Speedy are still willing to work together when the situation calls for it.

Profile Picture
Coming soon!

Author's notes
Not to be confused with Shade the Echidna from Sonic Chronicles.

Shade is one of my favorite characters. I consider him a breakthrough character, personally. Shade has changed a lot since his first appearance, much like my other characters. Originally, Shade was a very generic character. He cared for nothing but himself and loved mischief etc. Shade has a much more advanced and interesting personality now, although he has kept some of his old traits.(loving mischief and pranks) I made Shade long before Sonic Chronicles was announced, but there is a character in the game named Shade. I'm not going to change Shade's name, though. I don't think Shade the Echidna is even considered canon.
Shade was originally intended to be a villain. Then he was supposed to be a character who would sometimes be good and sometimes be evil. Now days its safe to say Shade is on the good side.

Last edited by Kapus on Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:36 am

May I ask why you didn't include ME when you mentioned the gang? And don't even tell me that its because my FC's are just not as much in the gang as you two's, cause that's entirely untrue.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Treasure Hunter~
~Treasure Hunter~
Kapus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:41 am

Sure you can ask. I can also answer.

I simply forgot.
Back to top Go down
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:34 am

Good.
Back to top Go down
Hemlock
Hemlock

Male
Registration date : 2009-11-22
Number of posts : 287
Current Mood : Hyper :7
Fun Quote : Donovan: I'm doing a project on whales. Dumb Blonde: Can you wear their fur?

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:29 am

Full Name: Hemlock
Nicknames: Hem
Strengths: Has Many Forms, Very Intelligent, his Super Form can cause seizures, can regrow anything he lost, 10 times as fast as sonic, 10 times stronger than Knuckles.
Weakness: He has none
Description: Green with orange stripes, 3'10''
Facts: He got his ghost powers after he forgot to turn it on first. He is very good friends with Rhys.
Bios/Story: I was made from genes of various sonic characters and dbz characters. He built his mansion that he used as a base. He has an extreme gear called Hemlock Hovertruck.
Back to top Go down
sykog
Cantaloupe Muffin
sykog

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Number of posts : 3332
Current Mood : not sure

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:57 am

HemlockLegend wrote:
Strengths: Has Many Forms, Very Intelligent, his Super Form can cause seizures, can regrow anything he lost, 10 times as fast as sonic, 10 times stronger than Knuckles.

Facts: He got his ghost powers after he forgot to turn it on first. He is very good friends with Rhys.
Bios/Story: I was made from genes of various sonic characters and dbz characters. He built his mansion that he used as a base. He has an extreme gear called Hemlock Hovertruck.
Terrible.
Back to top Go down
http://sykog77.deviantart.com
Kapus
~Treasure Hunter~
~Treasure Hunter~
Kapus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:59 am

HemlockLegend wrote:

Okay, what is he?
Back to top Go down
Hemlock
Hemlock

Male
Registration date : 2009-11-22
Number of posts : 287
Current Mood : Hyper :7
Fun Quote : Donovan: I'm doing a project on whales. Dumb Blonde: Can you wear their fur?

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:21 am

hedgehog
Back to top Go down
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:34 am

sykog77 wrote:
HemlockLegend wrote:

Terrible.

Then What do you have to say about Zatic lol.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Treasure Hunter~
~Treasure Hunter~
Kapus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:36 am

Even more Terrible?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fancharacters   Fancharacters - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fancharacters
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic World :: Fan Media :: Sonic Fan Fiction-
Jump to: