Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Rhys' Writing Topic

Go down 
+7
Trespasser
angry
PikaScein
GoldenHedgehog360
SuperLightning
Star
Rhys the Porcupine
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male
Registration date : 2010-01-27
Number of posts : 3704
Current Mood : Happy
Fun Quote : I never give up, no matter what happens!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

Rhys' Writing Topic Empty
PostSubject: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:47 pm

Hey guys, this will be my story topic. Here I will post gifts or requests for stories. I've decided to open up 10 requests for now. For short stories, it's 5-11 paragraphs. Medium, 15-17 paragraphs, and long, 25-30 paragraphs. I'll also post gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, etc. There's one thing though, I can't do all of the requests at once. If you have an request and someone asked before you, you'll have to wait until I'm finished with that request cause I can't work and focus on other stories at the same time. Hopefully, I can get all of the requests done before Summer vacation is over. Requests can be about your FCs having an adventure, having vacation with other FCs, romance, etc. But all of the stories have to be a PG-13 level. If you want a title or don't want one, that's fine. I will need bios for FCs to know how they would act so please send me the bios in a PM. When I'm able to do more requests, I'll let you know. If you want me to make stories about your characters, now's the time to ask.

Last edited by Rhys the Hedgehog on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sonicworld.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Star
Star

Male
Registration date : 2009-08-19
Number of posts : 475
Current Mood : Bored

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:32 pm

I liek stories. So, onlyz have to make a bio?
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:34 pm

Star The Hedgehog wrote:
I liek stories. So, onlyz have to make a bio?

I need a bio of your character to know how they act. You choose on what your FC has. An adventure, vacation with other FCs, etc.
Back to top Go down
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male
Registration date : 2009-05-26
Number of posts : 4098
Current Mood : Why do you need to know? creeper.
Fun Quote : Can't say slaughter without laughter!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:15 am

I hate stories
Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-28
Number of posts : 2151
Current Mood : I dunno.

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:01 pm

SuperLightning wrote:
I hate stories
Then you hate all books and 99% literature on the planet D:
Back to top Go down
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:02 pm

GoldenHedgehog360 wrote:
SuperLightning wrote:
I hate stories
Then you hate all books and 99% literature on the planet D:

I only read when i have to.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:03 pm

I figured so. Anyways, this is becoming a bit off topic.
Back to top Go down
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:05 pm

Then i shall end it now.
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:32 pm

I'm working on a story with Smash for his birthday so you'll have to wait if you have a request.
Back to top Go down
Star
Star

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:37 pm

My Bio:
Full Name: Star The Hedgehog
Nicknames: Star/SH
Strengths: Whenever I he eats, he gets stronger for unknown reasons
Weakness: Spiders and Water
Description: A Yellow hedgehog. (I'm too lazy to describe! Look at my avatar.
As seen in: Sonic house, and Summer Vacation RP
Facts: His favorite food is Apple Pie
Bios/Story: Everything about him is unknown. He woke up on the beach, not knowing anything about his past. His real name is unknown as well.
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:39 pm

All right Star. Thanks for the bio.
Back to top Go down
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female
Registration date : 2009-06-13
Number of posts : 1635
Current Mood : Tired x-x
Fun Quote : Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:06 pm

When you finish, can you do one about four characters, Sceinic, Comet, Orbit, and Glace? It should be a short story about them relaxing in an enclosed forest clearing.

Full Name: Sceinic the Fox Meterax
Nicknames: Sceinic, Scein(said by Comet)
Strengths: Can control ice.
Weakness: Chaos Energy
Description: (avatar)
As seen in: Sonic house, Summer Vacation RP, and a few art topics
Character: Well, you know how she usually acts, but around her friends she's usuall optomistic, but lately she's been kinda... "Numb", you could say. Shes been hesitant to talk and might throw back a stinging retort or even the occasional 'SHUT UP!' Comet gets her even more angry, since he doesn't usually leave her alone like Orbit and glace, and the two almost always argue.

Full Name: Comet the Hedgehog
Nicknames: Comet
Strengths: Can control water and powerful charges of Chaos energy.
Weakness: ......?
Description: A red shadow-like hedgehog with yellow shadow stripes and dark red patch of hair going over his eyes. He has tan pants and blue shoes.
As seen in: ....... Comet doesn't roleplay.
Character: Usually laid-back and relaxed, but isn't afraid to find a way to exclude Orbit. He is almost always seen arguing with Sceinic.

Full Name: Orbit the Echidna
Nicknames: Orbit, Orb (said by Comet)
Strengths: Can control fire from the sun and moon
Weakness: Easily angered.
Description: A blue echidna with three bangs on his forehead and a black jacket and pants. Has dark brown shoes with red stripes.
As seen in: Orbit is not a member here.
Character: Is quick to argue with Comet, but can be really nice if in a good mood. Has some anger issues, and often dislikes Glace when she teases him.

Full Name: Glace the Kitsune
Nicknames: Glace, Dipthong. (said by Orbit)
Strengths: Can control ice, but not like Sceinic. Her ice attacks can only be used when there is already ice to control. (ie: near an iceberg or in the snow)
Weakness: Fire (duh!)
Description: A silvery white kitsune with a smilie face hoodie and blue jeans. She has three tails.
As seen in: Glace is not a member of this site.
Character: Carefree and hyper. Is understanding to her friends (especially Sceinic) and likes to tease. She often throws her teases towards Orbit.
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:40 am

I could do that Sceinic.
Back to top Go down
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female
Fun Quote : Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:47 am

thanks. =)
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:10 pm

Sceinic wrote:
thanks. =)

Your welcome. I'll start working on it after I finish Monkeys Gone Bananas.
Back to top Go down
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:12 pm

...After you do what?
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:19 pm

Speedy the Hedgehog wrote:
...After you do what?

Story for Smash called Monkeys Gone Bananas.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:03 am

....The hell!?
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:07 pm

GoldenHedgehog360 wrote:
....The hell!?

You'll see what happens when I post it.
Back to top Go down
Star
Star

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:10 am

Rhys the Hedgehog wrote:
GoldenHedgehog360 wrote:
....The hell!?

You'll see what happens when I post it.
How long does it take to write a story? Shocked
Back to top Go down
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:49 pm

Uh...a long time?
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:24 pm

It does and here is one quick short story I made for Moriah. The ending is the best part.

Cavern Stroll

The sun was shining over the forest at the tree house. Rhys walks out to the deck with a smile on his face. He looked up to the sky and Moriah came up from behind him and was hugging his arm. Rhys turned his head at her and grinned. “Ready,” Rhys asked calmly. Moriah nodded back to him and held onto Rhys’ hand. Rhys suddenly let go, spun around and lifted her into his arms. “Woah,” Moriah said while Rhys lifted her into his arms and jumped downward to the ground. “Here we go,” he said when he started running and the wind was touching them like as if though it was a windy day.
Rhys stopped near the right side of the bottom of the waterfall. Moriah turned her head to Rhys. “We’re going in there?” “Yep,” Rhys replied and started walking on the path into the cavern. The pink crystals stuck into the walls were shining a very beautiful light. The shine started appearing on both Rhys and Moriah as he carried her through. The opening to another hidden area was revealed and the shine blinded Moriah’s eyes. “Open your eyes,” Rhys said. She did so and saw that she was standing a ledge with soft bladed grass. There were two paths that lead down to a small lake with the pure water shining and a small flat top hill was near it. She knelt down and rubbed her right hand through the blades feeling they were as soft as the fur of a cat. Rhys smirked while Moriah stood up and she walked back to Rhys to hug him.
He rubbed her back and kissed her cheek softly. Moriah began to blush and took Rhys’ hand as he took it out to her. They began walking down the path on the right and walked through a dirt path with small trees on both sides as they walked toward the hill. Once they reached the bottom, they started walking up stone steps that were carved decoratively. Once they were at the top, they saw a single tree near the center with a hammock set up. Moriah began blushing more and put her head down. Rhys looked at her and lifted her head by putting his hand under her chin. “You don’t have to hide it,” Rhys said while brushing her quills. “Okay,” replied Moriah. Rhys walked with her to the hammock and he helped lay down on it. “Thank you,” Moriah said while looking at him. Rhys lied down next to her and said, “Your welcome.” Moriah puts her head down on his chest and cuddled him. Rhys smiled and rubbed her head gently. She then closed her eyes slowly and cuddled closer to him. “I love you Rhys,” said Moriah. Rhys replied back, “I love you too Moriah.” Rhys kissed her head and let her fall asleep.
Then there were birds chirping and the noises of crickets throughout the night. Moriah opened her eyes and show that she was laying down and floating. When she looked, she actually saw Rhys carrying her through the forest. “Where are going,” She said tiredly. Rhys looked down at her while he was walking. “Oh, you’re awake now. We’re going to back to the tree house.” “Oh,” Moriah said while she looked up seeing the tree house. Rhys jumped up onto the deck and put Moriah down.
They both walked to the door and went inside. They walked to the opening of the kitchen and Rhys stopped. Moriah stopped next to him and asked, “What is it Rhys?” Rhys turned to her and said, “Look up.” “Huh,” and she looked up and saw mistletoe above her head. She gave a blank stare at Rhys and put her left hand on her hip. “It’s not even Christmas yet Rhys.” Rhys started to laugh and said, “Yeah, I know. I’m sorry.” “Ho ho ho. Oh yes it is Christmas.” Moriah heard the voice somewhere behind Rhys and said, “Huh?” Then suddenly Tres came out wearing a Santa suit and had a sack. “Merry Christmas to you kids,” he said jolly. Moriah gave a blank stare at Rhys. Rhys looked back at her and put his hands in front of himself. “I swear I didn’t plan this.” “Well of course not. It’s my job. Look at all of the toys I got,” Tres claimed happily while dumping all of the Sonic toys on the floor. “Ah, Sonic toys,” he said oddly as he rubbed himself in the pile of Sonic toys. Both Moriah and Rhys gave confused looks and looked at each other.
“Hey gu…what on Earth are you doing Tres,” Smash asked when he walked in. “Nothing,” He replied with a weird look. “Um…okay,” Smash said. Smash then looked at the sack and realized there was still something inside. “Hm,” he said when he put his hand in to get it from the bag. When he pulled his arm out, he had his wallet in his hand and gave a mad look at Tres. “What was this doing in there?!” Tres stopped rubbing himelf and looked at the wallet. Tres gave a worried look and said,“Is that a wallet? Um…I going to deliver more toys for the kids bye.” Tres then started to run out of the tree house and Smash followed him. “Come back here you,” yelled Smash. Rhys and Moriah watched them leave the tree house and looked at each other. “That was awkward,” Rhys stated. “Oh well,” Moriah replied and put her arms around Rhys’ neck and kissed him. Tres jumped over the railing of the deck, landed to the ground and started to run through the forest while Smash followed. “Don’t hurt Santa or you will get coal,” Tres exclaimed. “Oh I’ll give you coal,” he said while he ran after Tres. “Curse Santa Passer’s sexyness,” Tres yelled while running from Smash into the distance.

Last edited by Rhys the Hedgehog on Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:07 am

LOL, is my story next?
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:55 am

Sceinic wrote:
LOL, is my story next?

I could do yours next.
Back to top Go down
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:57 am

YAYZ! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhys' Writing Topic   Rhys' Writing Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhys' Writing Topic
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next