Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

My Friends and Rivals(Super Smash Bros Brawl)

Go down 
2 posters

Which will be the Greatest Rivalry?
Rhys VS Dro
My Friends and Rivals(Super Smash Bros Brawl) Barleft0%My Friends and Rivals(Super Smash Bros Brawl) Barright
 0% [ 0 ]
Rhys VS Smash
My Friends and Rivals(Super Smash Bros Brawl) Barleft0%My Friends and Rivals(Super Smash Bros Brawl) Barright
 0% [ 0 ]
Rhys VS Kapus
 0% [ 0 ]
Rhys VS Moriah
 0% [ 0 ]
Rhys VS Hako
 0% [ 0 ]
Rhys VS Tres
 0% [ 0 ]
Rhys VS LSD
 0% [ 0 ]
Hako VS LSD
 0% [ 0 ]
Kapus VS Smash
 0% [ 0 ]
Moriah VS Dro
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male
Registration date : 2010-01-27
Number of posts : 3704
Current Mood : Happy
Fun Quote : I never give up, no matter what happens!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

My Friends and Rivals(Super Smash Bros Brawl) Empty
PostSubject: My Friends and Rivals(Super Smash Bros Brawl)   My Friends and Rivals(Super Smash Bros Brawl) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:28 am

I have become friends and rivals with Smash the Echidna, Dro the Hedgehog, Moriah the Hedgehog, and Smash's brother Kapus on Super Smash Bros Brawl. Which do you think will be the greatest: 1) Smash- We are both very skilled and surprise each other with attacks. Our matches can last for a long period of time 2) Dro- We are tied 2-2 with one on one matches and have gotten lucky for the matches that we have both won. He's used Fox, and I was myself of course. We dodge most the attacks we try to hit at each other and our matches can last for a long period of time. 3) Moriah- She'll come at you swinging and is good when she can catch you off guard. We've had the most matches and she had used Fox, Wolf, and fought me as Sonic one time. I'll be training her so that she could become better and fulfill her dream, to beat Dro for the first time. 4) Finally Kapus- We're both very skilled but, when he plays as Sonic, I feel like he's my clone. He takes me off balance and I realize that I can be impressed. These are the friends that I have made and we've all become rivals in the process. I still have more, so I train to be at my best and I have this saying,'' I will never back down and I'll never quiet!'' That's what I plan to do.

Last edited by Rhys The Hedgehog on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sonicworld.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Moriah214
Moriah214

Female
Registration date : 2009-07-06
Number of posts : 676
Current Mood : Bored.
Fun Quote : Drama is for the theater, not every day life!!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

My Friends and Rivals(Super Smash Bros Brawl) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Friends and Rivals(Super Smash Bros Brawl)   My Friends and Rivals(Super Smash Bros Brawl) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:08 am

Yeah since you've been brawling me i've improved whee!
Back to top Go down
http://sparkle-amethyst14.deviantart.com/

My Friends and Rivals(Super Smash Bros Brawl)
Page 1 of 1