Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Fan Character Contest for my Series

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male
Registration date : 2010-01-27
Number of posts : 3704
Current Mood : Happy
Fun Quote : I never give up, no matter what happens!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

Fan Character Contest for my Series Empty
PostSubject: Fan Character Contest for my Series   Fan Character Contest for my Series EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:29 am

Hey guys! Rhys the Hedgehog here, and I would like to let everyone know that I am making a series, but I need your help. If you would like for your character/characters to be in the series, you must do the following: 1) Give me a biography of your character/characters. 2) Tell me about their abilities and personalities. 3) And finally, tell me how you would like your character to act in the series. If I want to do something to your character in the series, I'll ask for your permission. I probably might have only 5-8 other fan characters in the series besides my own. I have only two guest fan characters so far and they are Smash the Echidna and Moriah the Hedgehog. They belong to their owners , so you can't steal them or their theme songs, you can't steal my fan characters, their theme songs, and their abilities, or anyone else's fan character that I will have in the series. I would appreciate it if people do reply to this, that you should send me a friend request immediately after you reply so I can talk to you about the series. If you have any questions of what the series is about, reply on this or send me a private message. Once I have everything that I need, I'll leave an update to tell you what it is about. So, thank you for your time.

Last edited by Rhys The Hedgehog on Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sonicworld.darkbb.com/forum.htm
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Fan Character Contest for my Series   Fan Character Contest for my Series EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:41 am

Um, what exactly is this series? games? please tell me a bit more.
Back to top Go down
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male
Registration date : 2009-05-26
Number of posts : 4098
Current Mood : Why do you need to know? creeper.
Fun Quote : Can't say slaughter without laughter!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Fan Character Contest for my Series   Fan Character Contest for my Series EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:33 pm

Holy...

Could you please separate your posts?
or use paragraphs!?

I Could Give You Some Zatic Sprites...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan Character Contest for my Series   Fan Character Contest for my Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Fan Character Contest for my Series
Page 1 of 1