Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame

Go down 
+24
Axiom
PikaScein
Star
Irockz
Eliwood
GoldenHedgehog360
EclipsePrower
Rhys the Porcupine
Shadow122
Neo
SallyFreak!
ReiuziUtsuho
Hammi589
SuperLightning
LSD
Sonic The Armadillo
kyilecool
Daz the Hedgehog
angry
Hero kirby123
sykog
Joe
Kapus
Smash The Echidna
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:16 am

Charaters look bad
Sound is annoying
Overpower Echina
When attacking they stay where they are
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3611
Current Mood : Something.
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:19 am

1: Which ones, to be exact? I am still working on them, you know.

2: The recorded sound was a bit off and loud, I'll have to check my recording controls.

3: If you didn't read the description, it said that he was level 99. The boss was UNDER powered for a level 99 character, so of course he'll seem overpowered.

4: That, I still don't know. You people keep nagging me about that and I told you already, I DON'T FREAKIN' KNOW WHAT THE STUPID PROBLEM IS!

If that short list is your idea of Constructive criticism, You're not doing a very good job. EXPLAIN to me what's wrong, and give me advice on what I should do on how to fix it or make it better. Don't just say what's wrong outrightly. Its more like an insult.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:26 am

All of them
Ok
Why was he needed?
I don't know but fix it or I'm not playing
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:28 am

1: Then you must not like Sonic Advance sprites at all. I worked really hard on Violet's AND Gizmo's sprites. They are the best edits I've made.

3: He wasn't. I just did that because I was mad. The boss killed me before I got a chance to use my item.

4: Is it really that bad? Is it really? It doesn't affect the gameplay in the least bit. And I couldn't care less if you didn't play because I'm mainly only sending this game to my friends. You are not one of them.

Last edited by Smash The Echidna on Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male
Number of posts : 5259
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:28 am

that egg pawn in the midddle reminds me of hypermysteriousshadonic123311.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:32 am

No it's the the recolrs
Should have grinded a bit more
Yes it's that disturbing unless it was Real Time but it isn't and I don't care
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:34 am

Well, then. Like I said, I'm still working on them. I already explained this before. Oh, and by the way, you said ALL of them.

What do you mean by grinded a bit more?

Sheesh. You people are so nitpicky. Its not that I like it like that, I don't, but I don't know what the problem is.

Last edited by Smash The Echidna on Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:35 am

other that the extremely ugly robot it was [hine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:36 am

Grinded means killing enemys countless times to level up
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:38 am

The robot, I agree, was ugly. I needed one to stand out more, so I made that ugly one.

I don't think that makes a difference. It doesn't matter how fast you kill them or how many you kill in one turn, you'll always get the same amount of experience for the same amount of enemies present.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:39 am

Thats not what I meant
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:40 am

Well, whatever. I need to tone that weapon of his down anyway.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:40 am

Smash The Echidna wrote:
The robot, I agree, was ugly. I needed one to stand out more, so I made that ugly one.

I don't think that makes a difference. It doesn't matter how fast you kill them or how many you kill in one turn, you'll always get the same amount of experience for the same amount of enemies present.
sounds a little boring dontcha think?
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:46 am

Well, Its possible to change it, but you'll have to get all into scripting and coding, etc. I don't know how to do that very well, and I may screw up the entire game. Until I learn more about it, I'm going to complete a decent, simple game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:47 am

Awesome vid Smash. When you get the chance may I see an update vid on Daz?
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:47 am

I'm a moron.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:02 am

Umm, That'll be a long while from now. I haven't done much on his animations since the dataloss. I was mainly working on his status.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 9:34 pm

This hasn't been updated in a while. Unfortunately, I have not been able to do much on my game. Much less get on this computer in the first place. All the other times I posted from yesterday was on a different computer. School is going to be the death of me one of these days...
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:20 am

I'm finally working on maps and stuff, finally about to start the actual story. The real story will start once I make Splice's house. But first, I need to finish the city he's living in...
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:02 pm

This thread was quite dead, with no updates. For now, I'm trying to finish Violet, who only needs one major thing to be, redone. Her ultimate skill. I'm editing all her old sprites into her newer ones. I'm still keeping the older ones for, well, archives I guess. Anyway, After that, Violet is complete. Oh, I guess I should give her back Endless Bash as well. It kinda gets annoying to keep putting that skill up. Oh, well.

Afterwards, I think I'll move onto Speedy. He's the one whose alternate costume is the simplest. Speaking of which, I've already started on him.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 5 NewScreenshot25

Speedy really wanted me to get started on him, and so I have. After Speedy, I'll do Smash, who probably needs it the most.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:25 am

I updated the Character list. Some characters have been removed, and some are either almost finished or finished. Violet is finally finished, and I'm now moving onto Sonic and Speedy.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:11 am

I'm adding a few new features to the game. There will be a day and night system, and in certain places the music will change depending on the time of day. i.e Green Hill zone turns into Sunset Hill Zone in the evening. Like that. It'll be quite interesting, I'm sure.
In certain places, Time will have to stop. Otherwise it will mess things up. Say you're going in a dungeon thats supposed to be dark. If you go in during the night, and dawn comes, the place will light up.
Maybe there would be a way to get around some of that, but in some places I will have to stop time.

Also, I made it so that you can chat with your party members while switching them. Sometimes they give hints on what to do next, sometimes talk about things that happened before, and sometimes talk about random stuff. XD

This is going to be a little tough, but I'm planning on using an "affection" system in the game as well. It shows how much your party members like the main character, or you. Doing different things affect their opinion on you. And it can even change the story.
Back to top Go down
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:30 am

You totally got that from "Tales of Symphonia. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:33 am

Yeah, I did. But hey, it was a good idea! I'm trying to take a lot of good ideas, an have them mesh together.
Back to top Go down
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:36 am

Well, that's all well and good, but just remember! A wise man once said, "To much of a good thing, is an awesome thing. But to much of an awesome thing, is...um...really dumb. And bad."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame
Page 5 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next