Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Keep the Rep points?

Go down 
5 posters

Keep them?
Yep
Keep the Rep points? Barleft30%Keep the Rep points? Barright
 30% [ 3 ]
Don't care
Keep the Rep points? Barleft10%Keep the Rep points? Barright
 10% [ 1 ]
No, dispose of them.
Keep the Rep points? Barleft60%Keep the Rep points? Barright
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Kapus
~Treasure Hunter~
~Treasure Hunter~
Kapus

Female
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3723
Current Mood : Moody
Fun Quote : still don't know what a pinterest is
Warning Level : Kapus is too lame for warning points

Keep the Rep points? Empty
PostSubject: Keep the Rep points?   Keep the Rep points? EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:47 am

Or delete them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keep the Rep points?   Keep the Rep points? EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:48 am

I can't even use them
Back to top Go down
sykog
Cantaloupe Muffin
sykog

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Number of posts : 3332
Current Mood : not sure
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Keep the Rep points?   Keep the Rep points? EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:51 am

I would say get rid of them. I was hoping for a different style of rep points when you said you would add it.
Back to top Go down
http://sykog77.deviantart.com
HS22
Knight of the Wind
Knight of the Wind
HS22

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-19
Number of posts : 1504
Location : on a random bridge with charlie and his gay friends trying to find candy mountain!!!
Fun Quote : I HAVE MY OWN HUMOR, TANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Keep the Rep points?   Keep the Rep points? EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:02 am

Get rid of them, nobody even uses them anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keep the Rep points?   Keep the Rep points? EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:04 am

HS22 wrote:
Get rid of them, nobody even uses them anymore.
I would if I can use them
Back to top Go down
Isabella
Isabella

Female
Registration date : 2009-04-21
Number of posts : 1300
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Keep the Rep points?   Keep the Rep points? EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:09 am

Get rid of them, when people don't like each other, they only use it to rep them down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keep the Rep points?   Keep the Rep points? EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:16 am

Is there even any point to it?
~Rose
Back to top Go down
sykog
Cantaloupe Muffin
sykog

Male

PostSubject: Re: Keep the Rep points?   Keep the Rep points? EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:27 am

It seems like we should be getting rid of them. Care to do the honors, Smash?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keep the Rep points?   Keep the Rep points? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:27 am

You people would be bloodily insane to keep them. They are a destroyer of worlds.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Number of posts : 3611
Current Mood : Something.
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.

PostSubject: Re: Keep the Rep points?   Keep the Rep points? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 5:26 am

Gosh, I thought having the rep points would be a good thing. But apparently people just fight about them. If this is how its gonna be, then I'll just have to get rid of them.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

PostSubject: Re: Keep the Rep points?   Keep the Rep points? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:03 am

Smash The Echidna wrote:
Gosh, I thought having the rep points would be a good thing. But apparently people just fight about them. If this is how its gonna be, then I'll just have to get rid of them.

I like to see my accomplishments though.
Back to top Go down
sykog
Cantaloupe Muffin
sykog

Male

PostSubject: Re: Keep the Rep points?   Keep the Rep points? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:11 am

Zezima wrote:
You people would be bloodily insane to keep them. They are a destroyer of worlds.
Not the way it is on Blue Stadium.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keep the Rep points?   Keep the Rep points? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 5:37 pm

No one here, or on my site, or on many sites is there enough ussers who are responsible enough to rep others appropriately. The rep system will inevitabley drive some unlucky user away for good. Delete the rep system as soon as possible. Save your site while you still have a chance before a spammer comes alonge and just destroys other's self-esteem along with the credibility of the site. Keeping the rep system is just asking to get smacked in the face. Maybe when this site, or my site gains enough maturity to handle the rep sytem appropriately, you could return it. For now, this is just a toy people use a popularity gauge, NOT how responsible the user is. DELETE IT.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.

PostSubject: Re: Keep the Rep points?   Keep the Rep points? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:18 am

Why is everyone's rep down here?

Edit: Okay, its disabled. Not entirely gone, just disabled. If we ever put it back, we'll pick up right where we left off with it.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Treasure Hunter~
~Treasure Hunter~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 3723
Current Mood : Moody
Fun Quote : still don't know what a pinterest is
Warning Level : Kapus is too lame for warning points

PostSubject: Re: Keep the Rep points?   Keep the Rep points? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:49 am

Zezima wrote:
No one here, or on my site, or on many sites is there enough ussers who are responsible enough to rep others appropriately. The rep system will inevitabley drive some unlucky user away for good. Delete the rep system as soon as possible. Save your site while you still have a chance before a spammer comes alonge and just destroys other's self-esteem along with the credibility of the site. Keeping the rep system is just asking to get smacked in the face. Maybe when this site, or my site gains enough maturity to handle the rep sytem appropriately, you could return it. For now, this is just a toy people use a popularity gauge, NOT how responsible the user is. DELETE IT.

I simply must agree with this.
Back to top Go down
sykog
Cantaloupe Muffin
sykog

Male

PostSubject: Re: Keep the Rep points?   Keep the Rep points? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:05 am

Zezima wrote:
Your'e reminding me of Sonic Fan. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Keep the Rep points?   Keep the Rep points? EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:12 am

sykog77 wrote:
Zezima wrote:
Your'e reminding me of Sonic Fan. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Is that good or bad?
Back to top Go down
sykog
Cantaloupe Muffin
sykog

Male

PostSubject: Re: Keep the Rep points?   Keep the Rep points? EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:37 am

Smash The Echidna wrote:
sykog77 wrote:
Zezima wrote:
Is that good or bad?
Bad. Can't you see me crying? She was a great member, but left tSC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep the Rep points?   Keep the Rep points? Empty

Back to top Go down

Keep the Rep points?
Page 1 of 1