Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

well.....the site is....

Go down 
+5
sykog
Nova X
HS22
Isabella
Daz the Hedgehog
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

well.....the site is.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: well.....the site is....   well.....the site is.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:42 pm

Smash The Echidna wrote:
Don't get me wrong, the site looks cool, but its just not the Sonic World!
Don't get me wrong, I think dark backgrounds with lighter colors for other stuff is a nice contrast, but this...is just a tad too extreme. It really does make my eyes water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well.....the site is....   well.....the site is.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:44 pm

my eyes!!! my eyes!!!! MY EYESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS STILL RUINED!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well.....the site is....   well.....the site is.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:31 pm

Wait a sec....
I remember back when the site was new, Joe screwed up the appearance somehow, had everything such as the buttons in FRENCH. I found a skin for the forum but when I tried to apply it, got a message saying only the site founder (joe) could do that action. So if this is a whole new skin applied.... HOW did Kapus do it without access to Joe's account? Suspect
~Rose
Back to top Go down
Isabella
Isabella

Female
Registration date : 2009-04-21
Number of posts : 1300
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: well.....the site is....   well.....the site is.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:53 pm

Shad&Rose wrote:
Wait a sec....
I remember back when the site was new, Joe screwed up the appearance somehow, had everything such as the buttons in FRENCH. I found a skin for the forum but when I tried to apply it, got a message saying only the site founder (joe) could do that action. So if this is a whole new skin applied.... HOW did Kapus do it without access to Joe's account? Suspect
~Rose
I think the permission of who could edit it was changed a long time ago. Its very unlikely that only the site founder is the only one allowed to change a skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well.....the site is....   well.....the site is.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:19 pm

Isabella wrote:
Shad&Rose wrote:
Wait a sec....
~Rose
I think the permission of who could edit it was changed a long time ago. Its very unlikely that only the site founder is the only one allowed to change a skin.
joe gives WAY TOO MUCH POWER to his workers
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Treasure Hunter~
~Treasure Hunter~
Kapus

Female
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3723
Current Mood : Moody
Fun Quote : still don't know what a pinterest is
Warning Level : Kapus is too lame for warning points

PostSubject: Re: well.....the site is....   well.....the site is.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:35 pm

Shad&Rose wrote:
WTF?! It looks like a neon paint bomb hit the site! Or drunken monkies were let loose with paintbrushes....
MY EYES! THEY BURN! ><
~Shad

Shad, I said ITS NOT FINISHED.
This is not the sites final layout. Calm down.
Back to top Go down
HS22
Knight of the Wind
Knight of the Wind
HS22

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-19
Number of posts : 1504
Location : on a random bridge with charlie and his gay friends trying to find candy mountain!!!
Fun Quote : I HAVE MY OWN HUMOR, TANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

PostSubject: Re: well.....the site is....   well.....the site is.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:47 pm

Smash The Echidna wrote:
Exactly how i feel, the site has always had the same look ever since it was made.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Treasure Hunter~
~Treasure Hunter~
Kapus

Female

PostSubject: Re: well.....the site is....   well.....the site is.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:54 pm

HS22 wrote:
Smash The Echidna wrote:
Exactly how i feel, the site has always had the same look ever since it was made.

Yeah, I also feel the same way.
I like the direction the site's layout is taking,
but it felt like a different site when I first made the change.
Hopefully the icons will give it a Sonic World feeling when I put them back up.
Back to top Go down
sykog
Cantaloupe Muffin
sykog

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Number of posts : 3332
Current Mood : not sure
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

PostSubject: Re: well.....the site is....   well.....the site is.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:47 pm

I'm Sorry Kaps. I didn't know you were putting the sprites back.
Back to top Go down
http://sykog77.deviantart.com
Kapus
~Treasure Hunter~
~Treasure Hunter~
Kapus

Female

PostSubject: Re: well.....the site is....   well.....the site is.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:48 pm

Why wouldn't I? I didn't remove them on purpose.
when you change a theme, the icons get overwritten.

Sorry for being late to put them up, though. Can't stay on the computer
and work 24\7
Back to top Go down
Daz the Hedgehog
Elite Member
Elite Member
Daz the Hedgehog

Male
Registration date : 2009-01-28
Number of posts : 786

PostSubject: Re: well.....the site is....   well.....the site is.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:55 pm

people complaining wrote:
blah blah blah

OMFG If you guys don't like it so much then leave >_>. Kapus and others are FAR to busy working on this site then to hear you cry and complain. Change is good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well.....the site is....   well.....the site is.... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:26 am

Not always Daz. The change that killed the dinosaurs wasn't good for them.
~Shad
Back to top Go down
Nova X
Nova X

Female
Registration date : 2009-02-25
Number of posts : 612
Current Mood : Cat
Fun Quote : You ATE your own HINEY!?

PostSubject: Re: well.....the site is....   well.....the site is.... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:50 am

Shad&Rose wrote:
~Shad
Orly
Sorry for goin against ya Shad,
What about good Changes? =D?
Back to top Go down
Daz the Hedgehog
Elite Member
Elite Member
Daz the Hedgehog

Male

PostSubject: Re: well.....the site is....   well.....the site is.... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:09 am

THANK you Nova. OK Shad what if the Dino's stuck around. We the humans would come around at some point. Would you really like it if Dino's were running a muck in our cities? LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well.....the site is....   well.....the site is.... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:13 am

NOVAHHHHHHHH wrote:
Shad&Rose wrote:
~Shad
Orly
Some are good, some are bad. It depends on what they are and who they affect and how they affect them.
And Daz, that was just an example.
Back to top Go down
Nova X
Nova X

Female

PostSubject: Re: well.....the site is....   well.....the site is.... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:16 am

Shad&Rose wrote:
NOVAHHHHHHHH wrote:
Shad&Rose wrote:
~Shad
Orly
Some are good, some are bad. It depends on what they are and who they affect and how they affect them.
And Daz, that was just an example.
I suppose thats true, but still Kappin was only tryin to give the site a new look, Im pretty sure his intintions were good
Besides, not really like he blew up the fourm and threw topics in random catagories
This place is still Sonic World, Just with a new outfit! :D
Back to top Go down
Daz the Hedgehog
Elite Member
Elite Member
Daz the Hedgehog

Male

PostSubject: Re: well.....the site is....   well.....the site is.... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:55 am

What Nova said. And Shad I am only being silly lulz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well.....the site is....   well.....the site is.... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:18 am

...It will certainly take some getting used to.....
Back to top Go down
Nova X
Nova X

Female

PostSubject: Re: well.....the site is....   well.....the site is.... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:15 am

STA wrote:
WTF! KAPUS REALLY! TALK TO JOE BEFORE YOU TURN THIS SITE TO **** I DOUBT JOE WOULD APROVE OF THIS!

NOVAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Kappin was only tryin to give the site a new look, Im pretty sure his intintions were good
Besides, not really like he blew up the fourm and threw topics in random catagories
Back to top Go down
Isabella
Isabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: well.....the site is....   well.....the site is.... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:23 am

STA wrote:
WTF! KAPUS REALLY! TALK TO JOE BEFORE YOU TURN THIS SITE TO **** I DOUBT JOE WOULD APROVE OF THIS!
If you think you're so smart then why are you hiding by being a guest? No one is going to listen to you, especially since you think you look so professional by cussing. You know, there is a possibility that he might because Kap knows what hes doing. Again, read Nova's post above me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well.....the site is....   well.....the site is.... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:30 am

Isabella wrote:
STA wrote:
If you think you're so smart then why are you hiding by being a guest? No one is going to listen to you, especially since you think you look so professional by cussing. You know, there is a possibility that he might because Kap knows what hes doing. Again, read Nova's post above me.
He's a guess because he left before this site turn to crap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well.....the site is....   well.....the site is.... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:31 am

Isabella wrote:
STA wrote:
Isa, if I'm not mistaken, this is Army, AKA Sonic the Armadillo. I believe he got his account banned, hence the guest account.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Number of posts : 3611
Current Mood : Something.
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

PostSubject: Re: well.....the site is....   well.....the site is.... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:31 am

You people need to stop complaining. Seriously. Kapus is working his butt off trying to give this site a new look so YOU people can appreciate it. But SOME people are talking bad about him behind his back, *coughcougharmycoughcough* While others come up front and just say it to him that they don't like it. Its not even FINISHED yet. Kapus worked all night long for 2 nights working on this. Give him a break. Give him time to rest. He can't stay on 24/7, like he said himself earlier. Let him rest, you will see most of the old stuff soon.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

PostSubject: Re: well.....the site is....   well.....the site is.... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:32 am

Shad&Rose wrote:
Isabella wrote:
STA wrote:
Isa, if I'm not mistaken, this is Army, AKA Sonic the Armadillo. I believe he got his account banned, hence the guest account.
Because he wanted to be ban
Back to top Go down
Isabella
Isabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: well.....the site is....   well.....the site is.... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:38 am

Phew wrote:
Isabella wrote:
STA wrote:
He's a guess because he left before this site turn to crap
You think this is crap, then why are you still here? I wouldn't be on here if this was crap. You haven't even seen a site that actually is crap.

Quote :
You people need to stop complaining. Seriously. Kapus is working his butt off trying to give this site a new look so YOU people can appreciate it. But SOME people are talking bad about him behind his back, *coughcougharmycoughcough* While others come up front and just say it to him that they don't like it. Its not even FINISHED yet. Kapus worked all night long for 2 nights working on this. Give him a break. Give him time to rest. He can't stay on 24/7, like he said himself earlier. Let him rest, you will see most of the old stuff soon.
^ All of you need to understand that.

Last edited by Isabella on Mon May 04, 2009 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well.....the site is....   well.....the site is.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

well.....the site is....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next