Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ALL NEW BLAZE MEGA DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daz the Hedgehog
Elite Member
Elite Member
Daz the Hedgehog

Male
Registration date : 2009-01-28
Number of posts : 786
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ALL NEW BLAZE MEGA DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ALL NEW BLAZE MEGA DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ALL NEW BLAZE MEGA DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:08 am

Back to top Go down
Isabella
Isabella

Female
Registration date : 2009-04-21
Number of posts : 1300

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ALL NEW BLAZE MEGA DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ALL NEW BLAZE MEGA DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ALL NEW BLAZE MEGA DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:12 am

They look pretty cool, I always wanted a portable SEGA Megadrive. Maybe I'll get one.
Back to top Go down
Daz the Hedgehog
Elite Member
Elite Member
Daz the Hedgehog

Male

PostSubject: Re: PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ALL NEW BLAZE MEGA DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ALL NEW BLAZE MEGA DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:14 am

I crapped myself when I saw that!
Back to top Go down
sykog
Cantaloupe Muffin
sykog

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Number of posts : 3332
Current Mood : not sure
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

PostSubject: Re: PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ALL NEW BLAZE MEGA DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ALL NEW BLAZE MEGA DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:17 am

Eh. My Genesis is fine.
Back to top Go down
http://sykog77.deviantart.com
Isabella
Isabella

Female
Registration date : 2009-04-21
Number of posts : 1300

PostSubject: Re: PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ALL NEW BLAZE MEGA DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ALL NEW BLAZE MEGA DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:19 am

You're so lucky, my Genesis doesn't work anymore.
Back to top Go down
sykog
Cantaloupe Muffin
sykog

Male

PostSubject: Re: PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ALL NEW BLAZE MEGA DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ALL NEW BLAZE MEGA DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:20 am

Isabella wrote:
You're so lucky, my Genesis doesn't work anymore.
Min is still fine. My Game Gear broke though.
Back to top Go down
Daz the Hedgehog
Elite Member
Elite Member
Daz the Hedgehog

Male

PostSubject: Re: PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ALL NEW BLAZE MEGA DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ALL NEW BLAZE MEGA DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:27 am

My Game Gear broke too...
Back to top Go down
sykog
Cantaloupe Muffin
sykog

Male

PostSubject: Re: PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ALL NEW BLAZE MEGA DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ALL NEW BLAZE MEGA DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:30 am

Daz the Hedgehog wrote:
My Game Gear broke too...
It's funny. The Sound still works, but there aren't any images. I think I almost beat act 2 of Sonic Chaos. 8)
Back to top Go down
Erazor
New Kid
New Kid
Erazor

Male
Registration date : 2009-05-02
Number of posts : 18
Fun Quote : ur face !!!11!!oneone11!!

PostSubject: Re: PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ALL NEW BLAZE MEGA DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ALL NEW BLAZE MEGA DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:56 pm

Sweet. A new handheld and a new Genesis? A great day for mankind. Totally buying these. I wonder if it'll be compatible with the 32X.
Back to top Go down
http://bluestadium.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
HS22
Knight of the Wind
Knight of the Wind
HS22

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-19
Number of posts : 1504
Location : on a random bridge with charlie and his gay friends trying to find candy mountain!!!
Fun Quote : I HAVE MY OWN HUMOR, TANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

PostSubject: Re: PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ALL NEW BLAZE MEGA DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ALL NEW BLAZE MEGA DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:01 pm

Daz the Hedgehog wrote:
Handheld : http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives/2008/07/blaze_megadrive_handheld_console.html

Console: http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives/2009/03/sega_mega_drive_reincarnated_from_blaze.html
Grrr... these links are those ones that keep popping up over and over, is make me frusterated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ALL NEW BLAZE MEGA DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ALL NEW BLAZE MEGA DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ALL NEW BLAZE MEGA DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic World :: Video Games :: General Video Game discussion-
Jump to: