Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Fate of Stars: A Sonic and Mario crossover

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fate of Stars: A Sonic and Mario crossover Empty
PostSubject: Fate of Stars: A Sonic and Mario crossover   Fate of Stars: A Sonic and Mario crossover EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 1:33 pm

Well I made this a couple of days ago
*TAKESAREALLYDEEPBREATH* Lets just see how it goes XD

Prolouge:
Stars glittered faintly in the darkness which blanketed the sky in Ebony. A single figure glowed stronger than the stars, he was shaped like a hedgehog with a Crystalized body form, his eyes looked like they would see into the depths of your soul, and his Spirit was as dark as the night around him... Curse you Sonic the hedgehog... He had niether lips, nor a mouth, yet his voice spoke as hauntingly as if he was snarling the words out through grinding teeth, It is because of you that I struggle and am stuck in this deminsion of Darkness...and only I mananged to survive when you perished me and Iblis into the dark dephs of oblivion... Suddenly he narrowed his eyes and they flashed with anger, Only I managed to survive the journey, somehow Iblis was destroyed, even though he didn't speak, he wanted revenge as much as I.... The dark figure clenched his fists angrily, ambition glowing fiercely in his eyes, he snarled and fired a beam that exploaded a star. The being didn't even flinch as the bits of debris flew past his ears, but even though I cannot see you now... The fire burned even more feircly in his eyes, I know of many ways to get to you! I killed you once....I will do it again, even though you can't remember, I can, and soon, I will make sure that you fear the name, Mephiles the Dark, once more! A sly tild crossed his scarred muzzle.
Mephiles looked over the bleak darkness with Cold fire burining in his eyes.

Chapter 1: The star festivities
Amy's eyes sparkled with delight as she watched the shower of dazzling star's streak across the sky, "Wow!" She gasped, "They're as beautiful as I remember!"
It was finally here, the Fall Star Festival, it was held once every five years, and a huge deal was definatly made about it.
"Miss Amy!" Amy turned her head and smiled as she saw Cream come over with two huge bags of popcorn, "Here Cream," She said, taking a bag, "I think you may've tooken a little more than you could handle!" She laughed, and soon Cream joined her. Suddenly she stopped and began to look around, "Will Sonic join us?" She asked, "No...." Amy replied, feeling the achingly famimliar feeling of frustrating anger pulse through her, "Can you imagine!? A once in five year festival, Stars sparkling overhead, a perfect scene, ruined by 'more important things!'" She angrily sat down and felt as though she was blazing as hot as the stars, Cream began to say something but Amy started again suddenly with a sigh, "If he doesn't like me, why doesn't he say so?" She mumbled. Cream hesitated, "Maybe he does?" she tried, but Amy just sighed, "Maybe", she looked over and suddenly saw Cream's troubled face and felt crushed with guilt, We're supposed to have fun tonight!
"I'm sorry!" She laughed, "Lets just enjoy the night! It'll be a little while before they have a festival like this again!"
Cream smiled, "Okay! Oh yes!" She gasped, "Amy!" Her eyes sparkled as she spoke, "There were some fun games down there! Do you think we could...?" Amy laughed once more, "Okay Cream! Lead the way!" As she started down the hill, depressed thoughts filled her mind once more, she began to think of all the games Sonic and her could play togeather.... No! She thought, I have to have fun!....I have to.. With determination she followed Cream who was gabbering away about all the prizes.
I will have fun...with or without Sonic!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tails watched as the stars shone over the festival, I wish I was going!
But his mind suddenly drifted back to his mission, Gotta find Knuckles...
He remembered his astonishment as he answered the phone to Knuckles voice, "Tails! I....I need you over here!"
"What!?" came Tails' puzzled answer, It wasn't every day Knuckles asked him to come over and help.... "What about Sonic?"
"I can't find him!" Knuckles growled, "And I can't wait this time...althou- You know what!? Nevermind!" He hastily continued, "I need your here pronto!" And with that line had went dead, still puzzled, still puzzled and shocked, Tails went straight into preparing to go over....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Try reading it with this music! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiEjfprcWmE&feature=related XD)

Sonic looked around himelf, puzzled, Where Am I!? The last thing he remembered was racing towards Eggman's base- Then, a gaint flash. Blackness surrounded him and only a faint glimmer of stars overhead signaled that he was still outside. Suddenly the ground dipped and disappeared, "What the!?" He gasped, felling Something scortch his fur he closed his eyes as dazzling lights flashed in his eyes, What, Stars!? I'm falling through....STARS!?
Before he even had time to react he felt grass between his fingers, [i]Whats going on!?
Feeling dizzy and confused, as well as, thoroughly frustrated, he pushed himself up and looked around, This is a wierd place...wait....could this be...another...planet? He looked around and as he did, he saw three bunnies hop out of some bushes, thier fur sparkling and thier ears pricked, mischief gleaming in thier eyes, "Okay, Ready!?" Sonic pricked his ears up as he peered from behind the bush, "Luita! You be the seeker! Me and Ritz will hide, and-" Suddenly the green rabbit turned quickly, "Someones there!" He shouted, "Really Ritz?" The blue one asked, "Yes Luis!" Ritz answered nervously, "I see its ears! You don't think its dangerous, do you?" Sonic, hearing enough, stood up, "Er, Hi!" He began, "Just so you know, My name's Sonic, Sonic the hedgehog!....and by the way, do you min-" but he never finished, "Wow! What a big hedgehog!" The pink rabbit said bounding up to him, "Hia!" She replied quickly, "My names Luita! These are my brothers! The green one is Ritz, oh, and my bossy Cottontail of a blue bunny over there is Luis!"
Luis just pouted, but Ritz bounced up and down, "Say!" He said exciditly, "Will you play hide and seek with us? Please!?"
Sonic sighed, Typical Rabbit! Freindly and playful......
"I really don't have time to waste...I need to find out where I am!" Luis looked over at Ritz and Luita, "We'll tell you if you can catch us! Hide and Seek first! Count!"
And with that they bounded off before Sonic could say anymore, Might as well, he though, and he began to count...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mario watched as stars glazed the sky in light, only a year ago he'd seen a display as spectacular, but it was always nice to see that blazing streak fire throught the sky.....

Well theres Chapter one! Just a FEW pointers....

1. Timeline is a year after Super Mario Galaxy, and two years after Sonic the Hedgehog(2006)
2. In case you can't tell; Amy, Tails, Knuckles, and Cream are in Sonic's world, while Sonic is in Mario's world
3. I realize Mario's intro was only a sentance or two long, but he'll come in ALOT more in chapter 3!
4. In case anyone was wondering...I listened to Super Mario Galaxy Music throughout this whole chapter, next is Sonic Adventure music! XD

Comments would be epic! XD

Last edited by Novastar on Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate of Stars: A Sonic and Mario crossover   Fate of Stars: A Sonic and Mario crossover EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 11:02 pm

Wow, is this like, bad or something? XD
No ones-a posting
Then again, its only 10 am XD
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 5259
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Fate of Stars: A Sonic and Mario crossover   Fate of Stars: A Sonic and Mario crossover EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 11:04 pm

i'm here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate of Stars: A Sonic and Mario crossover   Fate of Stars: A Sonic and Mario crossover EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 11:05 pm

YAY!
:joker: :king: :queen:
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 5259
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Fate of Stars: A Sonic and Mario crossover   Fate of Stars: A Sonic and Mario crossover EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 11:06 pm

:waffles:
i'm here most of the day, really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate of Stars: A Sonic and Mario crossover   Fate of Stars: A Sonic and Mario crossover EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 3:35 am

Nice. I'm thinking The Resurection of Mephiles could also have been a potential title. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate of Stars: A Sonic and Mario crossover   Fate of Stars: A Sonic and Mario crossover EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 3:56 am

Thanks!
Yeah but, YOU'LL SEE! XD
Actually I was thinking and, I'm changing it to two years after Sonic '06 XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate of Stars: A Sonic and Mario crossover   Fate of Stars: A Sonic and Mario crossover Empty

Back to top Go down

Fate of Stars: A Sonic and Mario crossover
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic World :: Fan Media :: Sonic Fan Fiction-
Jump to: