Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades*

Go down 
+5
Lime
HS22
Yoyo
Elija2
Joe
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades* Empty
PostSubject: POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades*   POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades* EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:44 am

XD
WIDELY KNOWN GAME!
Its tied for 1st in my favorite series with Sonic for me, so I usually swap 'em when I get more interested in one than the other
SO Anyone else? ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades*   POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades* EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:55 am

I play off and on. Doubt anyone could beat my stronest! :D
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 5259
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades*   POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades* EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 12:14 pm

i ahve a lvl 100scebtile on ruby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades*   POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades* EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 12:21 pm

my best is Groudon, Lv. 100
Type: Ground
Ability: Drought- summons sun in battle
Moves:
Cut (normal)
Eruption (fire)
Earthquake (ground)
Solarbeam (grass)

Drought powers up fire type moves, and allows solarbeam to be used without charging on the first turn. Holds a miricale seed to boost grass type moves. Earthquake gets type alignment power boost. Cut just does normal damage. But he has mega high attack. Moves are balanced so can couner all weaknesses with a super effective move. Top that, Joe. :P
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades*   POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades* EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 12:22 pm

i have a lvl 90 requaza! 👅
the first playthorough i killed him by accindeent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades*   POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades* EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:22 am

Kyogre that knows Sheer Cold. Ice type beats both dragon and flying types! Your Rayquaza dies. (Not to mention it's a one-hit-KO attack) :P
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades*   POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades* EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:24 am

have you forgotten that scebtile is a grass type? it's leaf blade was so powerful it killed groudon in one hit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades*   POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades* EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:46 am

Drougnt weakens the power of some grass and all water moves, and ups the attack power of fire. My Groudon's stats are all through the roof. Faster than anything out there. Moves first and strikes with Eruption. The fire move does maximum damage when user's hp is full, and gets power boost from sunlight. also does double damage since grass is weak against fire. KOs septcile before it can attack. Aslo, leaf blade is a physical attack and Goudon's physical defence is the highest of its two defence stats
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades*   POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades* EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:48 am

lol you play pokemon too much.
i got bored after i defeated the elite 4, i just kept going through them killing em with 1 pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Elija2
Rookie
Rookie
Elija2

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-22
Number of posts : 86
Fun Quote : Yes. Wait...
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades*   POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades* EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:51 am

The only Pokemon game I own is Pokemon Diamond Edition for the DS. It's really fun though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades*   POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades* EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:52 am

I haven't played my pokemon game in at least six months.
I don't play too much, I just have this annoying thing where once I learn something it stays stuck in my brain forever. For instance, I've had the Preamble to the United States Consitiution memorized since 6th grade. I can recite it from memory at a moment's notice. ... And it's not like I try to memorize half of this stuff, either!
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades*   POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades* EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:54 am

better than forgetting everything! for a while i couldn't remember what i had for lunch the previous day!
that, and math, retarded math.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades*   POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades* EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:58 am

*laughs* I could rattle off the Preamble for you right now if you wanted. All 52 words.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades*   POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades* EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 5:02 am

do you know what song this is from?
Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord:
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword:
His truth is marching on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades*   POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades* EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 5:08 am

No. I've never heard that one.

We the People of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, ensure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Takes time to type, yet I can recite that out loud in 11.45 seconds. (Not exagerating! I just timed myself with the stopwatch on my cellphone.)
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades*   POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades* EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 5:09 am

it was a song from the american civil war, battle hymn of the republic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades*   POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades* EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 5:21 am

Ah, I've only ever heard the tune of that one, not the actual words. That's why I didn't recognize it.

How fast can you recite the Preamble above? Can you do it in 12 seconds? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades*   POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades* EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 5:22 am

i don't know what that is, i can swim acriss my grandma's pool in 6 seconds though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades*   POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades* EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 5:39 am

joeoflula wrote:
i don't know what that is, i can swim acriss my grandma's pool in 6 seconds though.
This is the Preamble to the US Constitution! At least tell me that you've heard the phrase "We the People..." before. Otherwise, you're an embarassment to your country.
Shadowsgirl wrote:
We the People of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, ensure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades*   POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades* EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 5:47 am

i have head "wii the people"
but that's all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades*   POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades* EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 6:43 am

Well, at least you've heard of it...
What I was asking you was How fast can you recite it? And not just the "We the People..." part. I mean the whole thing! I can do it in under 12 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades*   POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades* EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 6:49 am

i've nevr heard of anything other than we the people, and you're not my music teacer. 👅
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades*   POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades* EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 7:23 am

Fine then! How fast can you read it out loud?
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades*   POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades* EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 7:35 am

i don't have a timer lady.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades*   POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades* EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 8:40 am

(LOL)
I can only remember 'We the people...' XD
Im sure I know what it was though
BACK TO POKEMANS
I have about 35 Lv. 100s XD
Then again, I have 200 hours on that game XD
Lets see, in all, I have 14(One from each generation) Pokemon games, and...6 Sonic games XD
Ive been playing Pokemon since I was six though, and I can name nearly every Pokemon ever made!
Guess you could say Im a Pokemaniac XD
(Know about Platnium?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades*   POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades* Empty

Back to top Go down

POKEMON! Mon...mon...mon*Fades*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next