Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Sypro (2): Ripto's Rage Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male
Registration date : 2010-01-27
Number of posts : 3704
Current Mood : Happy
Fun Quote : I never give up, no matter what happens!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

Sypro (2): Ripto's Rage Review Empty
PostSubject: Sypro (2): Ripto's Rage Review   Sypro (2): Ripto's Rage Review EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:01 am

Time to have a review on one of my most favorite games. It would be have to be Spyro (2): Ripto's Rage. I remember when i first rented this game, I loved it from the very beginning. Spyro is back and he ends up in the world of Avalar after going through a portal he thought would take him to Dragon Shores. But his vacation is gonna have to wait after he meets Ripto. He's creating chaos in Avalar and the creatures of Avalar thought that only help from a dragon would stop Ripto. I liked how the storyline was for the game and the how you played it. Spyro learns new moves like learning how to swim, climb ladders, headbash, hover, and learn to use supershot after fully completing the game. The designs and music for levels were another great feature for the game. There was a lot of powerups that Spyro is able to use in the levels. He can superfly, supercharge, bigbounce, powerflame, invincible, and superfreeze. Designs for new characters was pretty simple but they still looked good. Bonus stages were another thing that was good to see. This game showed that there would be a great rivalry between Spyro and Ripto. Some things were taken out of this game such as dragon eggs. But other things such as orbs and Talismans were made for Avalar. I liked how these turned out in the game. Even though there weren't many boss battles, they still were entertaining and different in their own way. The part I liked the most was the final battle with Ripto. it was a great design for it and the theme is one of my favorites for the whole game. It's basically just like any old Spyro game and there isn't enough words for me to describe it. It's a great game and it's something that I do like to play often. That's my review for Sypro (2): Ripto's Rage.

Last edited by Rhys the Hedgehog on Sat May 15, 2010 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sonicworld.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 5259
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Sypro (2): Ripto's Rage Review   Sypro (2): Ripto's Rage Review EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:45 pm

This isn't much of a view. Just a general viewpoint.
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male
Registration date : 2010-01-27
Number of posts : 3704
Current Mood : Happy
Fun Quote : I never give up, no matter what happens!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Sypro (2): Ripto's Rage Review   Sypro (2): Ripto's Rage Review EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:48 pm

I'll edit it.
Back to top Go down
https://sonicworld.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sypro (2): Ripto's Rage Review   Sypro (2): Ripto's Rage Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Sypro (2): Ripto's Rage Review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic World :: Video Games :: General Video Game discussion-
Jump to: