Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Zetsepkuu: Legacy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-28
Number of posts : 2151
Current Mood : I dunno.
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

Zetsepkuu: Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Zetsepkuu: Legacy   Zetsepkuu: Legacy EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:36 am

This is story is a revamp of my character Spark's storyline as it was 2 years ago along with some of my old FCs (Spark is known as Zetsepkuu because that was his name at the time).

Chapter 1: Hero from Beyond the Stars! (click for chapter theme)

It was a starry night on Seven Island as Princess Yami looked up to the stars from her balcony. The Island had started to suffer the influence of Yami's father, King Sora. He had been cursed by an evil wand that slowly corrupted him. He had gone mad with power, even as far as enslaving the inhabitants of the island. "When will this end?" Thought Yami still looking up at the Sky. "I wish a hero would come down from the heavens and set my father free..." Said Yami as she watched a Shooting Star. Suddenly, the star got closer, and closer and closer....BOOM! Something had crashed beneath her balcony, but what? Yami ran outside and looked to see what it was. She was shocked to find out that it was a hedgehog! "Oh no....he must have crashed...." Said Yami looking with sadness on her face. She looked to the side of the hedgehog only to see a broken star. Was he using this for transportation? Yami thought, "Maybe I can use my star power to bring him back to life..." Yami made a wish, walked next to the hedgehog, leaned down and....kissed him! The mysterious hedgehog started to breathe again. "Gasp!" Exclaimed the hedgehog getting up quickly. "Were you just...kissing me?" Asked the hedgehog. "Yes, you see, you were dead and I-" The hedgehog interupted. "I get it. You brought me back to life. Thank you...errr, what's your name?" Asked the hedgehog. "I am Princess Yami, and this is Seven Island." She said with gleaming eyes. "I see, I'm Zetsepkuu, galaxy traveler!" Said Zetsu with an arrogant look on his face. Yami paused, almost lifeless recalling the wish she had previously made. "Is he, THE one?" She thought still paused. "Damn, my Starboard is wrecked....I need to repair it before I can travel again." Said Zetsepkuu with a sigh. "Um, excuse me but, are you a hero?" Asked Yami staring at Zetsu. "Not that I know of. I just travel the galaxy for adventure and to find interesting things." Said Zetsepkuu. "Hmmm....I'll tell you what. You can stay with me in my castle for a while until your board is fixed-" Before Yami could finish, the dark king Sora was standing behind her looking angrier than ever with his pure light blue eyes glowing. "YAMI! Get back in the castle NOW! And your little friend here, what are you doing with my daughter!" Sora zapped Zetsu with lightning knocking him on the ground! "Ugh...I don't know who you think you are, but get your hands off Yami!" Zetsepkuu hopped on his board, it barely running and snagged Yami! "Guards! After him! Kill him and the girl if you have to...." As Zetsepkuu and Yami rode off with guards on their tail, this exciting chapter comes to a close.

Chapter Extras: Guard Chase Theme

Last edited by TurboAce360 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male
Registration date : 2010-01-27
Number of posts : 3704
Current Mood : Happy
Fun Quote : I never give up, no matter what happens!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

Zetsepkuu: Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetsepkuu: Legacy   Zetsepkuu: Legacy EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:22 am

*Claps* This is good Ace. I'm typing my story similar to the way you typed this.
Back to top Go down
https://sonicworld.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Zetsepkuu: Legacy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic World :: Fan Media :: Sonic Fan Fiction-
Jump to: