Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

General Pokemon topic

Go down 
+15
Snow Goddess
EclipsePrower
sykog
GoldenHedgehog360
Razor
Rhys the Porcupine
SonicFanPS2
Hammi589
SuperLightning
LSD
ReiuziUtsuho
Nova X
Kapus
Bob
Joe
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
ReiuziUtsuho
Elite Member
Elite Member
ReiuziUtsuho

Female
Registration date : 2009-10-17
Number of posts : 740
Current Mood : Having too much fun with Touhou to give a damn about this site's downfall.
Fun Quote : Let the looting begin!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

General Pokemon topic - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Shiny pokemon   General Pokemon topic - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:00 pm

Last night, I encountered my third shiny Pokemon, the three GameStop legendary beasts not included. I have now encountered a shiny Pokemon once on each generation of Pokemon games where shiny Pokemon are available that I have. The first one, on Pokemon FireRed, was a Psyduck, which I caught. The next one was a Budew. The game froze right after the sparkle animation finished. This enraged me and I dropped an f-bomb. My dad heard this, and I lost my DS for a week. Last night, it was a Foongus. Caught it with just one Net Ball. Too easy.
Back to top Go down
http://ask-danielthehedgehog.tumblr.com/
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 5259
Warning Level : Banned

General Pokemon topic - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Pokemon topic   General Pokemon topic - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:13 pm

Daniel the Hedgehog wrote:
Last night, I encountered my third shiny Pokemon, the three GameStop legendary beasts not included. I have now encountered a shiny Pokemon once on each generation of Pokemon games where shiny Pokemon are available that I have. The first one, on Pokemon FireRed, was a Psyduck, which I caught. The next one was a Budew. The game froze right after the sparkle animation finished. This enraged me and I dropped an f-bomb. My dad heard this, and I lost my DS for a week. Last night, it was a Foongus. Caught it with just one Net Ball. Too easy.

Merged with the General Pokemon topic.
Back to top Go down

General Pokemon topic
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8