Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

TARGET DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(TOGETHER, WE CAN SLAY THE NIGHTMARE!!!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male
Registration date : 2010-01-27
Number of posts : 3704
Current Mood : Happy
Fun Quote : I never give up, no matter what happens!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

TARGET DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(TOGETHER, WE CAN SLAY THE NIGHTMARE!!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: TARGET DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(TOGETHER, WE CAN SLAY THE NIGHTMARE!!!!!)   TARGET DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(TOGETHER, WE CAN SLAY THE NIGHTMARE!!!!!) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:15 am

Well, just recently I was having a good brawl with Moriah and Dash, until this new punk called''Dream'' showed up! He's been bothering with Moriah and Dash for almost a year, and he's starting to get me mad! I'll tell why I'm mad! He pretended to be me in Brawl and almost used my name!! He threatened me that if I attack him, he'll drop out of the match and he does!! I want his head!!!! We need help from anyone who reads this! If you wanna know anything about ''Dream'', just ask Moriah, she knows everything about him. Please help because we need to end this now! If you wanna know her friend-code for Brawl, ask her for that too. I'll just tell you mine, it's 1376-7516-1846 and my name is RHYS. ''Dream'' must be stopped for good! We can't do it without you!!

Sincerely,
Rhys the Hedgehog

Last edited by Rhys The Hedgehog on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sonicworld.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Moriah214
Moriah214

Female
Registration date : 2009-07-06
Number of posts : 676
Current Mood : Bored.
Fun Quote : Drama is for the theater, not every day life!!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

TARGET DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(TOGETHER, WE CAN SLAY THE NIGHTMARE!!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARGET DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(TOGETHER, WE CAN SLAY THE NIGHTMARE!!!!!)   TARGET DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(TOGETHER, WE CAN SLAY THE NIGHTMARE!!!!!) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:33 am

Yeah anyone can contact me for info about it him. I even have a replay from brawl i may post on youtube to show how he fights.
Back to top Go down
http://sparkle-amethyst14.deviantart.com/

TARGET DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(TOGETHER, WE CAN SLAY THE NIGHTMARE!!!!!)
Page 1 of 1