Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Orchestrated Versions of Kirby Super Star's Original Soundtrack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miles24
Two-Tailed engineer
Two-Tailed engineer
Miles24

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-04
Number of posts : 1879
Current Mood : Tired
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

Orchestrated Versions of Kirby Super Star's Original Soundtrack Empty
PostSubject: Orchestrated Versions of Kirby Super Star's Original Soundtrack   Orchestrated Versions of Kirby Super Star's Original Soundtrack EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:17 am

Earlier this evening, I was listening to the original soundtrack form Kirby Super Star. When I was reading through the comments, a user mentioned that there have been orchestrated versions of the numerous songs within the game available within YouTube. After doing a bit of searching, I happened to stumble upon this user.
https://www.youtube.com/user/dunnanunna#p/a
If you look through the videos within the lower section of their list, there is a collection of Orchestrated songs based on the Original Soundtrack. I have been listening to some of the songs, they are absolutely breathtaking. The transition between the numerous songs within the specific game they are covering was incredibly smooth, and the use of the large collection of instruments was amazing to listen to. There is also a bit of a debate over whether the music was created by an actual orchestra, or within a program. What do you think of these amazing pieces of music, and do you believe it is a real orchestra performing, or made within a program?
Back to top Go down
http://angelislandhidout.canadian-forum.com
Kapus
~Treasure Hunter~
~Treasure Hunter~
Kapus

Female
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3723
Current Mood : Moody
Fun Quote : still don't know what a pinterest is
Warning Level : Kapus is too lame for warning points

PostSubject: Re: Orchestrated Versions of Kirby Super Star's Original Soundtrack   Orchestrated Versions of Kirby Super Star's Original Soundtrack EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:23 am

wait, hold it.

A fully remixed version of the Kirby Super Star soundtrack?

I can die a happy man now.
EDIT: Hey, wait a minute! I know these! I've listened to them before. Yes, they are breathtaking.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3611
Current Mood : Something.
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Orchestrated Versions of Kirby Super Star's Original Soundtrack   Orchestrated Versions of Kirby Super Star's Original Soundtrack EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:44 am

Is that Marx and Milky Way Wishes credits music from this guy?
(I'd listen to it now and find out but I'm on my mom's mac and she's sleeping right now, so no can do.)
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female
Registration date : 2009-06-13
Number of posts : 1635
Current Mood : Tired x-x
Fun Quote : Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Orchestrated Versions of Kirby Super Star's Original Soundtrack   Orchestrated Versions of Kirby Super Star's Original Soundtrack EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:43 am

*is hypnotized by soundtrack*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orchestrated Versions of Kirby Super Star's Original Soundtrack   Orchestrated Versions of Kirby Super Star's Original Soundtrack Empty

Back to top Go down

Orchestrated Versions of Kirby Super Star's Original Soundtrack
Page 1 of 1