Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Daz & Sith (Sonic & Knuckles Hack)

Go down 
+2
Joe
Daz the Hedgehog
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How do you rate this game?
0/10
Daz & Sith (Sonic & Knuckles Hack) Barleft0%Daz & Sith (Sonic & Knuckles Hack) Barright
 0% [ 0 ]
1/10
Daz & Sith (Sonic & Knuckles Hack) Barleft0%Daz & Sith (Sonic & Knuckles Hack) Barright
 0% [ 0 ]
2/10
 0% [ 0 ]
3/10
 0% [ 0 ]
4/10
 0% [ 0 ]
5/10
 0% [ 0 ]
6/10
 0% [ 0 ]
7/10
 0% [ 0 ]
8/10
 0% [ 0 ]
9/10
 0% [ 0 ]
10/10
Daz & Sith (Sonic & Knuckles Hack) Barleft100%Daz & Sith (Sonic & Knuckles Hack) Barright
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Daz the Hedgehog
Elite Member
Elite Member
Daz the Hedgehog

Male
Registration date : 2009-01-28
Number of posts : 786
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

Daz & Sith (Sonic & Knuckles Hack) Empty
PostSubject: Daz & Sith (Sonic & Knuckles Hack)   Daz & Sith (Sonic & Knuckles Hack) EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 6:14 am

Is an upcomming game in the Daz Series! I have made the topic before I finish the game because well I am bored... but I am halfway done with the game and I will post it soon. And sadly I cannot change EVERYTHING in Sonic & Knuckles so the Title Screen, Special Stages & the Super Forms will be the same and also when your done using there Super Forms Daz & Sith will go back into being Sonic & Knuckles. Yes hacking Sonic & Knuckles is actually pretty tough so finishing this game will be a bit longer then my last game. Story is comming soon so stay tuned!

Due Date: Sunday, February 22

UPDATE: I can't change names either?! Stupid editor! I can only change names in Level Select unfortunately..... DARN!

UPDATE: Sorry but I can't change the layout. Changing layouts look like CRAP on Sonic 3 & Sonic & Knuckles so sorry!

UPDATE: Due Date is now Saturday, February 21! Plus I can't change certain characters in the scenes or bosses like Knuckles (scenes only if you play as Knuckles he will be Sith so rest easy) And Mecha Sonic (Boss... duh!) So drat so many unchangeable things! Stupid SEGA... And plus I had to cut out Sandopolis Zone because its colors keeps on changing! And now for the Story!

Golden Island a beautiful Island! Home to the glorious "Golden Gem" protected by Sith the Echidna whom is actually Daz' cousin. One day Sith contacted Daz saying that Mecha Sonic is ruining the entire Island and Sonic is no where to be found. Daz with his good buddy Morgan set out too help Sith out and save the Island. However Dr. Eggman fooled Knuckles (yet again) that Daz & Morgan were going to steal the Golden Gem and use its powers to conquer the world! Knuckles (stupid as always) falls for it and also sets out to get the Golden Gem and eliminate Daz at ALL COSTS!

UPDATE: Trailer time!