Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Weird Quirks You Have?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SonicFanPS2
SonicFanPS2

Registration date : 2010-04-02
Number of posts : 117
Fun Quote : Dun dun dun DUUUUN. Eggroll.
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

Weird Quirks You Have? Empty
PostSubject: Weird Quirks You Have?   Weird Quirks You Have? EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:41 am

Just like the title says, what do you do that's odd? It can be anything, from what you do at home, school, outside, or when you're on the internet or playing games.

For example, I have this weird urge to open the doors for everyone for long periods of time. Or, in Assassin's Creed 2(this is REALLY weird, I think), where I just feel like I should bury the assassinated people; usually in the wagons of hay or in the sea. To pay my respects to them, to clean the streets(an achievement you get for doing, oddly), or just to be polite? I dunno.

Based on a Destructoid Article by Chad Concelmo- "Six completely irrational things I do in videogames"

http://www.destructoid.com/six-completely-irrational-things-i-do-in-videogames-181777.phtml
Back to top Go down
Zezima
Zezima

Male
Registration date : 2009-06-20
Number of posts : 403
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

Weird Quirks You Have? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Quirks You Have?   Weird Quirks You Have? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:49 am

I seem to compulsively stretch my arms and legs when they don't feel stiff at all, as wells as cracking my knuckles and neck. I tend to close my eyes if I'm bored, even if I'm not tired. If I'm on the phone I must, for some reason, pace back and forth the entire perimeter of whatever room or premises I'm in, I don't do this under any other situation. When I'm eating something I know is too hot to eat, I continue to eat it, as some sort of self-proof that I can take it, even though it's burning my tongue. I frequently get songs stuck in my head that I feel the need to drum the beat to, causing everyone who can hear me to be highly annoyed. I overthink what I say or write, taking notice if I repeat a word too many times, if I'm comma splicing, or being too verbose.
Back to top Go down

Weird Quirks You Have?
Page 1 of 1