Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Sonic Shorts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SonicFanPS2
SonicFanPS2

Registration date : 2010-04-02
Number of posts : 117
Fun Quote : Dun dun dun DUUUUN. Eggroll.
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

Sonic Shorts Empty
PostSubject: Sonic Shorts   Sonic Shorts EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:30 pm

Hey, guys! I've been writing some stories on TSC, and I was wondering if they would be good or not here, too. So, I guess I'll just post some untitled short stories weekly/bi-weekly and I hope you guys like them as much as I liked typing them.
-
Part One:
In the Ravaged Platform Zone, the seemingly endless sky roared with a clap of thunder. Rain fell from above, in a rhythmic, drum-like pattern. Sonic and Dr. Robotnik stood face to face to each other on a single platform above the raging seas. They stared at the other, waiting for the moment to strike.

This was it. After about 2 decades of strife, the conflict of blue and red, spiky and moustachioed, hedgehog and man, speedster and genius, would be at an end. This was where the final battle between Sonic and Dr. Robotnik would take place...

Part Two:
And then that cunning, dastardly villain of fellow- or rather, Eggman, Dr. Robotnik's more evil, childish twin brother- came in and FARTED on the BOTH OF THEM! Both Sonic and Dr. Robotnik coughed vehemently while Eggman laughed maliciously.

"AW, DUDE!" Sonic yelled. "THAT'S SUCH A TERRIBLE SMELL!"

"DARN YOU, MY GODFORSAKEN BROTHER!" Dr. Robotnik screamed to the heavens, for he couldn't see his brother; the noxious gases made his eyes swell with tears. "DAAAARRRN YOOOUU!"

"MUHUHAAHAHAHAHA! Another bad deed for the day!" Eggman chuckled. "Now, off to do more evil things! Good day, gentlemen!" He flew off on his ship, the Egg Carrier Mk.II.

After the gas fumes dissipated, Sonic and Dr. Robotnik breathed a deep sigh of relief.

"You know, your brother's a..." Sonic said.

"I know, man," Dr. Robotnik cried. "I know."

THE END.
---------
One day, Eggman was busy making plans for his next conquest of earth. “I’ll be done by 5…and then pick up the dry cleaning!”

While creating plans for more machines, ships, robots, and cannons, Eggman got an email. “Huh? An email? And from Sonic, my arch nemesis, to boot?”

The email was as follows:
“Dear Eggman, I’m sorry for stopping you from trying to rule the earth, or trying to make a crappy place called Eggmanland, as well as your other schemes throughout the years. And so, I would like to show you this video, as an apology. I hope you enjoy it, and have a nice, sunny day!” – Your former enemy and hopefully turned “best friend with chili dogs”, Sonic the Hedgehog

Eggman laughed deviously. “At last, that no-good hedgehog has surrendered to what was most likely my genius and bulging muscles! Ha ha ha!”

He opened the email, only to find that it was a Youtube link to a video called “You’ve been rickrolled!”, playing Rick Astley’s “Never Gonna Give You Up”.

At the bottom, the video poster’s username could be seen: “Youvebeendupedbuddy84”.

At the sight of the video, Eggman shook his fist into the air. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU DIRTY MONSTER!“

THE END.
---------
Back to top Go down
SonicFanPS2
SonicFanPS2

Sonic Shorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Shorts   Sonic Shorts EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:38 am

Spurred on by a lot of boredom (It’s Sunday, darn it), I decided to make another story today! I’m starting to sense a pattern in my story-writing, though…Do these stories rely too much on dialogue? I did enjoy the nonsensical bits, although the word “being” may have been overused. Hope you guys like it!
-
It was 5 P.M. Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles had just finished saving the world(for the nth time) from Eggman, and decided to hang out at Sonic’s house. However, Sonic didn’t know that Knuckles and Tails had a diabolical plot in store for him…(cue ominous music here)…

“Well, I just ordered some pizzas at Pringles Pizza, guys! It’ll be on its way soon, and we’ll celebrate yet another victory in protecting the world!” Sonic told Knuckles and Tails, who were busy playing a game. “Aw, dude, what game did you bring over this time, Tails?”

“Oh, well, it’s a Genesis cartridge of Mega Plumber Dudes 8! In this one, the plumber dudes’ boss, Ms. Onion, gets kidnapped for a date with the king of dorks, Sebrow! The plumber dudes have to rescue her, but they have to get past Sebrow’s 8 children!” Tails explained.

“Awesome! Could I play?” Sonic asked.

“Uhh, it’s 2-player only, Sonic. Sorry! You’ll get to play the next guy who dies, alright? Buut in the meantime, can you get my…wrench… for me? I think I left it in…the…garage…” Tails tried to say nonchalantly, although failing badly.

“D’aaw. Alright, I’ll go get it for ya!” Sonic proclaimed. He then hurried to get Tails’ wrench in the garage.

When Sonic opened the door to the garage, the room was pitch dark. Only the light from the door showed a portion of the room: scattered nuts and bolts on the floor, paint, a toolbox with scattered tools(although too dim to see clearly), and the front of Sonic’s new flying frito-shaped car (don’t ask how it can be shaped that way, just know that…). He had bought it on eBay. Sonic waved his hand around the wall for the light switch.

When he had found the switch and switched it on, he found a strange being clothed in black in the corner. It had its back to him, so Sonic couldn’t make out the face. Sonic was slightly surprised, although not afraid to speak to the being.

“Hello? Are you okay?” Sonic asked. The being said nothing. “Are you…hungry? Is that why you went to the garage- because of my awesome frito-shaped car from eBay?” The being remained silent, still.

As Sonic got closer and closer, the being seemed scarier than ever. And yet, Sonic was still not afraid; he’d face demons and robots that were often lethal to him. Why would he be afraid? Not to mention, he still had a ring in his pocket.

Sonic finally got next to the being. He slowly moved his hand to touch the being. When he did, the being turned around rapidly, revealing a face that a mother could never love.

“HOLY DEAR MOTHER OF…” Sonic screamed like a little girl. His ring fell out of his pocket.

Suddenly, the being snickered. However, the laugh was muffled…

Then, Knuckles appeared behind him, laughing his buttocks off.

“Ha ha! I told you it would work, Tails!” Knuckles said.

The being removed its face; it was really Tails!
“I never doubted you for a moment, buddy!”Tails replied. “We totally got you, Sonic!”

“AW, DUDE! WHAT WERE YOU GUYS THINKING?! YOU GUYS SCARED THE CRAP OUTTA ME!” Sonic yelled.

“Calm down, man; it was just a Halloween scare! Don’t you know?” Knuckles explained.

“NO, IT’S NOT! IT’S THE MIDDLE OF APRIL!” Sonic cried.

“It…it is?” Knuckles asked.

THE END
Back to top Go down
SonicFanPS2
SonicFanPS2

Sonic Shorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Shorts   Sonic Shorts EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:27 am

I think I enjoy making Sonic say and do funny things. It was fun and wacky to write. Hope you guys like it!
-
PART 1:

“So, Sonic, tell me why we’re here again?” Knuckles asked. Bags could be seen on his eyes while they were hiking through the forest on the Angel Island Zone(which was happily reforested, thanks to plot convenience), looking for a quiet open area.

“That’s an easy question, Knuckles! And I have two answers: 1) To look out for a bat signal in case Dr. Eggman is terrorizing someone’s grandma; and 2) Going camping!” Sonic answered.

“Sonic, it’s midnight!” A tired yellow fox said.

“Which is precisely why we’ll see the bat signal, Tails!” Sonic explained.

“That’s the most outrageous reason I’ve ever heard,” Knuckles mumbled. “You woke us up at 12 AM for this?”

“Yep.” Sonic said gaily. Knuckles smacked his face and thumped his head on a tree.

When the trio had finally found an open area in the forest, they had set up their tents and prepared a fire. As Knuckles and Tails tried to sleep by the warmth of the campfire, Sonic kept them awake with his stories of the thing that happened.

You know, that thing.

Of course, Tails and Knuckles were there, so they didn’t need to listen. However, they were forced to be tormented by stories of the past.
All of a sudden, Tails’ stomach grumbled. “Hey Sonic, have you got any food?”

“I’ve got whale blubber.” Sonic replied. He was chewing some cooked whale blubber on a stick, in fact.

“Yegh,” Tails was slightly disgusted. “Where did you get that?”

“I got it from the whale in Sonic Adventure. He let me have some! What a nice whale he was!” Sonic explained. Tails then threw up.

Knuckles was getting hungry, too. “Have you got anything else?”

“Bear blubber. A nice polar bear from Canada let me have some, too! Want some?” Sonic said. Knuckles then threw up.

After recovering from some gnarly throw-up, Knuckles and Tails shouted, “Have you got ANYTHING that ISN’T BLUBBER?!”

“I have some cheese.” Sonic answered.

Knuckles nearly blew his top off. “That’s it,” Knuckles said. “Tails, you and I are going heading to his house and playing some SMB!” Tails nodded. “So forget this, we’re goin’ home!”

After Tails and Knuckles went off to play video games, Sonic saw the bat signal. “There it is!”

“UP, UP, AND AWAY, FOR GREAT JUSTICE!” Sonic flew off into the night sky to save the world once again, whale blubber in hand. He left the camp intact, fire and all.

And then the forest caught fire.

THE END
Back to top Go down
SonicFanPS2
SonicFanPS2

Sonic Shorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Shorts   Sonic Shorts EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:28 am

Sorry, it's been a while. I've had a ton of work I've had to finish(and still need to finish...). Darn you, procrastination...

Anyway, it's a REALLY short story this time, but I like it nevertheless.
-
Sonic and the Soaps

During the time that Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles had to live together in an apartment, many odd things happened.

"Hey, Sonic," Knuckles said as he came into the room. "I just wanted to ask-" He was cut off by cries of sadness. Sonic was watching his favorite soap opera at the time: "Soap Opera...the Musical".

"OH, ARMANDO! WHY ARE YOU MARRYING FRANCHEZKA WHEN IT'S OBVIOUS THAT SHE'S ONLY MARRYING YOU FOR THE MONEY!?!" Sonic screamed.

"...I'll ask you later." And Knuckles quickly ran away.

THE END
-
On the other hand....
-
IN AN ALTERNATE REALITY

"I'll ask you later, but first, I need to record this, man! It's comedy gold!" Knuckles said. "I'll post this online; it'll be sweeeet."

THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sonic Shorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Shorts   Sonic Shorts Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonic Shorts
Page 1 of 1