Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Uniting Forces

Go down 
+6
GoldenHedgehog360
angry
Smash The Echidna
Trespasser
Rhys the Porcupine
Miles24
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3611
Current Mood : Something.
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

Uniting Forces - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:03 am

((They're already outside. Unless he means outside their territory))

"Dang! Are they going all out!?" Smash exclaimed. He looked around, then back at the hedgehog. "Okay Speedy, We need to defend the entrance. If they manage to break in, We're in trouble."
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-28
Number of posts : 2151
Current Mood : I dunno.
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:12 am

Zetsepkuu twitches from the slight pain of the treatment. "Yow--!!" Yelled Zetsepkuu.
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Two-Tailed engineer
Two-Tailed engineer
Miles24

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-04
Number of posts : 1879
Current Mood : Tired

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:13 am

(I'm switching my RP style. I should try to stay in one that follows that of everybody's.)

Miles24 quickly checked his computer monitor in his workroom for information on what robots could have set off his proximity alarm. As he read through the data given by the sensors, his heart sank. He concluded by the size and the predicted weight of the machines, they were R 66 units, a heavily armoured tri-pod-like robot. Standing eight feet tall, and filled with powerful explosives. Though, as his heart sank, an idea popped into his mind. He quickly grabbed the Beam Sword on a nearby table, exited the room, and ran towards the doorway, seeing Smash, Rhys, and Speedy standing near the door.

"Smash, Rhys, Speedy! We have a situation!" He shouted, reaching into the bag on his back as he did.

Trisha, just running up to the area heard Miles24 yelling.

"What's all the hubub about?" She said.

Before she could recieve an answer, numerous small mechs blasted their way through the forest's edge and began firing at the others.
Back to top Go down
http://angelislandhidout.canadian-forum.com
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female
Registration date : 2009-06-13
Number of posts : 1635
Current Mood : Tired x-x
Fun Quote : Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:33 am

Sceinic leaped forward and summoned her ice daggers, ignoring the blood from her arm that was dripping onto the floor. "These are the same ones that attacked me!"
Back to top Go down
Technic Generation
Technic Generation

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-09
Number of posts : 123
Current Mood : ...Mood?
Fun Quote : Enough. My ship's for dinner. I wonder what sails in the morning?
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:48 am

Kyodaina, spotting the robots from afar, fired his railgun from the rocky outcrop, the charged beam piercing through their armor. He continued to fire in succession, pausing only to reload the weapon before continuing his fire.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:37 am

Without hesitation, Smash quickly sprang into action. He dodged as many laser blasts as he could while getting closer to the minature mecha. The moment he got close enough, He leaped over it's head, and smashed his fists against it. He lunged towards another one, ready to slug it right out of the air.

Splice, now outside, stood his ground by the main entrance. He held his hand out in front of him, with an icy cold aura surrounding it. He then began to fire Icicles towards the robots out of his palm.
Back to top Go down
Technic Generation
Technic Generation

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:02 pm

Kyodaina continued his line of fire, careful not to hit Smash as he lept into the opposition. "Must be one of the inhabitants of this world. Seems they are not our enemy. But weather or not they can be trusted, we will soon see..." the girl's voice resonated in his mind. He paid little heed to it, as his focus was fixed on the opposition.
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male
Registration date : 2010-01-27
Number of posts : 3704
Current Mood : Happy
Fun Quote : I never give up, no matter what happens!

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:51 am

Jumping into a tree from another, Rhys held his hand out causing a gold like light to appear. After a moment, the light shined eventually vanishing away, revealed the hedgehog's keyblade Eclipse in his hand. Leaning against the tree hidden by the branches covered in the leaves, Rhys grins slightly before he throws Eclipse through the leaves. The keyblade curves to the left and spins down over Smash slicing threw the mecha's robotic head.
Back to top Go down
https://sonicworld.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Moriah214
Moriah214

Female
Registration date : 2009-07-06
Number of posts : 676
Current Mood : Bored.
Fun Quote : Drama is for the theater, not every day life!!

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:34 am

(It's me Rhys. Guess I'll fill in for Moriah till she gets back.)

Grabbing both of the kids' hands, Moriah takes them inside the base hoping to hide them. "Miles," the purple hedgehog's voice echoed as she ran faster being careful with Noah and Renee. Renee held tight onto her mother keeping her eyes closed tightly.
Back to top Go down
http://sparkle-amethyst14.deviantart.com/
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female
Fun Quote : Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:43 am

Sceinic, seeing Moriah, dashed over, seeing as she would be more useful helping Moriah and the kids than battling with a bloody arm.
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Two-Tailed engineer
Two-Tailed engineer
Miles24

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:36 pm

"Huh?" Miles24 said, skidding to a stop as he saw Moriah running up.

Meanwhile, Trisha joined the others and began slicing through any of the mechs that tried to make their way through using her fencing foil.
"Something doesn't seem right. These things are way to easy to beat down." she said, stabbing her blade through another mech.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:11 pm

Waiting impatiently for Gizmo's father to finish fixing his arm, Zetsepkuu began to spin a ring with his working hand.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:46 am

The bot Smash was just about to trounce was suddenly sliced in half. He landed on his hands and proceed to perform a front flip back to his feet. He leaped into the air and spin kicked another bot, swatting it into a tree. He landed somewhere near Trisha, just in time to hear what she had to say. "You don't say?" He took a look at how many of them had fallen already. "Yeah, you have a point. Something's definitely up."

Violet and Gizmo ran right past Moriah. Violet was relieved that she managed to get inside safely with her kids, but they had no time to stop and chat. The two of them rushed outside, just in time to see only a few robots left.

"There. You're free to go." Gizmo's father stated. "You had a few more nicks than just your arm. Be careful not to strain your injuries."
Back to top Go down
Technic Generation
Technic Generation

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 5:10 am

Kyodaina noticed that the robots he was destroying were going down too easily, much more easily than the ones he faced earlier. He paused a moment to reload his rail gun and switch to his cannonade to continue his line of fire.
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male
Registration date : 2010-01-27
Number of posts : 3704
Current Mood : Happy
Fun Quote : I never give up, no matter what happens!

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:54 am

Seeing Miles, Noah tugs on his pants, "Danger is coming this way. What do we do," the young hedgehog asked him. Meanwhile jumping through the leaves, Rhys does a flip catching Eclipse effortlessly and dashes forward in pursuit behind Smash. The hedgehog slashes mid-sections and arms making them fall apart. Catching up to the echidna, Rhys runs beside him slashing through mechas swiftly. "Smash, ready?"
Back to top Go down
https://sonicworld.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Moriah214
Moriah214

Female
Registration date : 2009-07-06
Number of posts : 676
Current Mood : Bored.
Fun Quote : Drama is for the theater, not every day life!!

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:59 am

"We need to hide Noah and Renee. I don't want them being found or get hurt," Moriah stated to the fox worriedly while Renee watched her brother. "I need to go help the others and find Rhys. Can you watch over them for me?"
Back to top Go down
http://sparkle-amethyst14.deviantart.com/
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:23 am

Sceinic glanced at them worried, and took a bloodied hand off of her wounded arm. "I'll help."
Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:15 am

"Thank you!" Yelled Zetsepkuu, jumping up and running out of the room. "Alright, now I can make those punks pay!" Thought Zetsepkuu running down the hallway, eager to help out his new comrades
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:21 am

Smash nodded. "Ready."

"Be careful out there!" Gizmo's father called out.
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Two-Tailed engineer
Two-Tailed engineer
Miles24

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:26 pm

"Alright. Sceinic, I need you to get Renee, Noah, and everybody in the infirmary into the basement," Miles24 said, still in a bit of a panic himself. "And be sure to get your injury treated as you do so."
He then ran out the door, closing it behind him.

Trisha slashed through another mech as it approached her. She then looked back to see Miles24 heading their way.
"Tell me you got good news?" She said, slicing through one more.
"Unfortunately, no. We have something much larger ahead." Miles24 replied.
"Like what?" She said, turning around.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:31 pm

"Like what?" Gizmo exclaimed. "What's coming?"
Violet looked over at them, worried. " I don't like the sound of that..."

Smash got ready to perform his team attack with Rhys.
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Two-Tailed engineer
Two-Tailed engineer
Miles24

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:00 pm

"Neither did I," Miles24 said, shaking his head. "about 20 kilometers away, three R-66 units tripped the proximity alarm. They are the last robot that I was able to pull an analysis of before Eggman blocked me out of his system. They are a walking armoured bomb filled with powerful explosives. If even one of them reaches our base, it will blow it off of the face of the Earth."

"you've gotta be kidding me!?" Trisha shouted, stabbing her foil into the ground. "How the heck are we supposed to stop these things?"
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:35 pm

((Cue Mass "Oh Crap" moment. o.o''))

Violet's eyes shrunk, and she looked as if she wanted to scream, but just couldn't get it out. Gizmo's tail frizzled out, as his eyes nearly bulged out of his head. "W-What did you say!?" Kitty, who had been sitting on his shoulder, fell over like a dead bird and fainted from shock.
"WHAAAT!?" Splice exclaimed. "You've gotta be KIDDING me! Just one of those would obliterate the island, and you're telling me that there's THREE of them!?"
Crystal's heart sank. "W-What're we gonna do?" She whimpered. Her chao flew down next to Kitty, trying to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Two-Tailed engineer
Two-Tailed engineer
Miles24

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:47 pm

"Not the entire island," Miles24 said, shaking his hands. "Just.. Our base and a good portion of the nearby village."
"And that makes it any better!?" Trisha said, clamping her hands into fists.
"No it does not," the white-capped fox replied. "And to make the situation worse, there are three of them. Not only will they destroy ecery usable structure on the island, but they could easily set the entire island ablaze."
Back to top Go down
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:24 pm

"Alright, lets see...." Sceinic waited for her eyes to adjust to the darker lighting, then picked up Renee and lightly grasped for Noah's arm. "Okay, you two, we're gonna have to be really quiet. Not only that, but you all won't be able to run and play until we get to the basement. For now keep your voice low and stay with me, or else I won't be able to hide you from the robots." She began to walk forward, her pace quick, but slow just enough that she wouldn't have to drag Noah behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uniting Forces   Uniting Forces - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Uniting Forces
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic World :: Fan Media :: Sonic Fan Fiction :: Role-playing area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: