Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Sonic and Roy's Quest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mcsonic_2k10
New Kid
New Kid
mcsonic_2k10

Registration date : 2010-11-29
Number of posts : 41
Current Mood : Mellow
Fun Quote : "Mmm... oranges are nice."

Sonic and Roy's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Sonic and Roy's Quest   Sonic and Roy's Quest EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:13 am

Prologue

It's been three years since Dr. Robotnik's attempt to destroy the world, and in it's remains, Robotnikland would surface as one of the greatest empires the world has ever known. It was a time of doom and demise, and all of the world watched in terror as his weapon, the Galactic Egg Cannon would fire and obliterate planet Earth until nothing but a fiery crisp of land was left. Only two of the world's greatest heroes could stop him.

Sonic and Roy the Hedgehogs!

They put their masterful speed to the test, and strived to regain the Chaos Emeralds from the clutches of the Doctor, but to their dismay it was too late. The dark aura of the Emeralds had been summoned and almost killed our heroes. As dark clouds rose, all hope had seemed to be lost. In their last ditch attempt at thwarting Dr. Robotnik, Sonic's friends and allies sent a prayer to the Gods of Chaos. Soon, Sonic and Roy sprang back to life, and eliminated the Doctor's doomsday device. After their close victory, Robotnik was never seen again.

But now, on December 6th, 2010, a new, unknown evil will rise from the depths of the Earth. It threatens to spread across the galaxy, and eliminate the souls bound to the Emeralds in attempts to revive the bloodthirsty demons that lurk within the shadows of Chaos. They seek to eliminate the controller, the one who can use the powers of Chaos to defend the Earth. That controller... is Sonic.
(Sorry if some of this doesn't make sense. I stopped halfway to do something else, and finished up later. XD Give me your opinions and whether or not I should continue. This is a sequel to a previous fanfic on 4kids, it's still available for the lolz.)
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3611
Current Mood : Something.
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and Roy's Quest   Sonic and Roy's Quest EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 4:46 am

(Ah, I was going to ask if this was a sequel to something back then.)
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
mcsonic_2k10
New Kid
New Kid
mcsonic_2k10

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and Roy's Quest   Sonic and Roy's Quest EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:16 am

All right, let's begin the story!

Morning has come in the land of Metal City, and Sonic is out on the go. As usual, his feet are moving faster than his mind. Roy is enjoying sleeping in, however Amy advises him not to get too lazy. Tails is in the lab, experimenting with different types of machinery in order to upgrade his Tornado Z prototype.

Sonic wants to travel to Station Square to visit an old friend.

Roy: zzzzzz...

Amy: Roy!

Roy: *mumble*

Amy: It's way after noon! Why don't you stop lazing around, and get some fresh air?

Roy (groggy) : Amyyyyyy! This is the only time of the day I get to relax. Let a hero get some sleep.

Amy: HA! "Hero?" That's rich. You haven't been a 'hero' in three years! All you do now is sleep in until I force you to wake up, and mooch off of Sonic!

Roy (slightly guilty) : All right, all right, i'm getting up.

Amy (pleased) : Good. And don't forget to brush your teeth! Girls don't like nasty breath!

*Meanwhile... (the Mystic Ruins)*

*Tails is blow torching a shiny metal alloy.*

Tails: All right... just a little more, and...

*Suddenly, the metal explodes.*

Tails (astonished) : AAGH! Shoot. I heated it a bit more than I needed to. Time to start from scratch.

*Sonic enters.*

Tails: Sonic! Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with Roy in Metal City?

Sonic: Meh. I was bored.

Tails: Well, now that you're here, why don't you help me out with something? Could you make a run to the hardware store and pick up some metal plates? I need to convert them to alloy state!

Sonic: No problemo! I'll be back in a second! *whoosh!*

Sonic: All right, Station Square, here I--

*Suddenly, a tremor in the earth brews!*

Sonic: Wh-wh-wh-what's h-happening?!

*The clouds suddenly turn grey. The tremor stops.*

Sonic: What? What IS this?

*People can be heard shrieking and panicing in the distance.*

"Aaaaah! Help! It's got me!"

"City hall is burning!"

"I can't get up!"

Sonic: Whoa! Station Square! Shocked I... I can't let this happen! *whoosh!*

Roy and Amy are flipping channels back at home.

Amy: I wanna watch my stories!

Roy: No way, the game is on!

Amy: It's MY TV, so give me the remote!

Roy: You're on it all day, don't be a hog!

*They accidentally flip to the news.*

TV Reporter Jane: Breaking News! Station Square is under fire due to a sudden tremor in the Earth. Several unidentified species have been sighted in the central area of the city. They look like this. The city is crubling as we speak...

Roy: What?! Station Square?!

Amy: Oh no, Sonic! He told me he was going there to visit Tails! I hope he's OK!

Roy: *picks up Katana sword* I'm going.

Amy: No! I don't want both of you to get hurt!

Roy: Don't worry. I'm good at this stuff. *smirk*

Roy runs for the highway, while Amy stays behind.

Amy: Come back soon...

Shadow: ...The tragedy has begun. *crosses arms*
Back to top Go down
mcsonic_2k10
New Kid
New Kid
mcsonic_2k10

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and Roy's Quest   Sonic and Roy's Quest EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:45 am

OK y'all. The next part will come next week. I might be offline for a while after that because of Christmas break.
Back to top Go down
mcsonic_2k10
New Kid
New Kid
mcsonic_2k10

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and Roy's Quest   Sonic and Roy's Quest EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:16 am

Sonic: *running* Hold on!

Girl: I can't see! Someone help!

Sonic: I'm coming!

Many individuals are trapped in a burning building. Around it are several mosterous creatures.

Sonic: Take this! *spin dash* Hah! One down...

Guard #1: After him! Hello!

Sonic: Whoa! *dodge* Don't worry! I'm coming! SONIC WIND!

A whirlwind arises as Sonic tore around the guards. He ran toward the building, which was nearly a block down. Knowing Sonic, he arrived in a matter of seconds.

Sonic: All right, here I come! He sprints into the building as if his life depended on it. Debris crumbled before him and the flames rose with every step. His stamina drained with every flaming corridor, but the spirit inside him kept pushing him along. After traveling up the floors, he finally located the girl who was crying for help-- she was one of the many people stuck in the building as well.

Girl: Please help me, Mr. Hedgehog! I can't see, I can't breathe-- the smoke is too-- *cough*-- too--

Sonic: Calm down, calm down! I'll get you out of here.

Girl: My brother! He's not breathing!

A sinking feeling in Sonic's heart knew that she was right. There were five adults and one boy-- the boy must be her brother. His skin was pale and he wasn't breathing.

Girl: First he started breathing hard, then he started choking, and then--

Debris falls near her.

Girl: AAAGH!

Sonic: EVERYONE! I'll send help for you immediatly! (To the girl) C'mon, i'll get you outta here!

Sonic grabs the unconscious boy and the girl climbs onto his back, clinging hard. Despite their weight, Sonic escaped the building rather fast. He makes a break out of the building, and to the Metal City Hospital, as fast as he could.

Meanwhile, at Sonic's house...

Amy: Ohhh... I can't believe Station Square is being destroyed... it was such a nice city...

There's a knock at the door.

"OPEN THE DOOR!"

Amy: *gasp!* Who's there?

"WE KNOW HE LIES WITHIN. YOU CANNOT RESIST! OPEN THE DOOR!"

Amy: *whimpering* I... I--

There is now a loud banging at the door. The door begins to crack. Amy reaches for her cell phone. She quickly dials a number.

*dial tone*

Amy: Come on Tails, pick up...

-----------------------------------------

Tails: *picks up phone* Hello?

"Tails, you HAVE to get over here now! Stop everything you're doing, and-- *crackle*-- Ta... *crackle* TA--! *crackle*

Tails: Amy, where are you? You're breaking up!

The phone cuts off.

Tails: I've gotta get to Metal City! He straps his shoes on and heads out the door.
Back to top Go down
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male
Registration date : 2009-05-26
Number of posts : 4098
Current Mood : Why do you need to know? creeper.
Fun Quote : Can't say slaughter without laughter!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and Roy's Quest   Sonic and Roy's Quest EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:11 am

Bullshit.

As soon as i found out Amy Sonic and Tails were involved i stopped looking.
Back to top Go down
mcsonic_2k10
New Kid
New Kid
mcsonic_2k10

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and Roy's Quest   Sonic and Roy's Quest EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:19 am

Hm? Is there a problem?
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and Roy's Quest   Sonic and Roy's Quest EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:17 am

Generally, a lot of fanfics that include both Original Characters and Fancharacters aren't exactly that great. You have to be really crafty and knowledgeable of the original characters to make it work out.

Of course, I actually haven't read the story-or at least much of it, to give an opinion on this one.
Back to top Go down
mcsonic_2k10
New Kid
New Kid
mcsonic_2k10

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and Roy's Quest   Sonic and Roy's Quest EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:02 am

Huh... in my opinion, the quality of the story depends on the author it comes from. But that's just me. I'll try to make the story interesting, as this is my first fanfic in a long time, and I need to brush the rust off. XD
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and Roy's Quest   Sonic and Roy's Quest EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:44 am

That may be true in some cases, but it also depends on the contents of the story itself. A good author is quite capable of making a bad story, or ruining a good one. Not that it's likely that he will, but it can happen. You really need to be careful when writing, because there are so many things you can do to mess it up. Good stories are very delicate. So treat them with care, alright? =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and Roy's Quest   Sonic and Roy's Quest Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonic and Roy's Quest
Page 1 of 1