Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Zatic Story Redo

Go down 
+4
GoldenHedgehog360
Nova X
Bob
SuperLightning
8 posters

What crap should I go with?
Old Crap
Zatic Story Redo Barleft33%Zatic Story Redo Barright
 33% [ 1 ]
New Crap
Zatic Story Redo Barleft67%Zatic Story Redo Barright
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male
Registration date : 2009-05-26
Number of posts : 4098
Current Mood : Why do you need to know? creeper.
Fun Quote : Can't say slaughter without laughter!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

Zatic Story Redo Empty
PostSubject: Zatic Story Redo   Zatic Story Redo EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 am

While I was out shoe shopping golden stole my idea

Anyway I'm considering redo-ing Zatic Completley. Tell me which one you like better.

OLD CRAP:

Zatic was born among the gods. The universe was young, so was he and all his brothers and sisters, who were responsible for all the elements respectivley, and his father and mother. Gods of light and Darkness. They watched over mobious, the only planet that was trhiving in the universe. It was cold, and they were all relying on Zatic to warm it up, but he was weak and made fun of for it. So he trailed off, He grew a hatred for mobious, He wanted nothing to do with it and found a cold, lifless planet. He Brought Warmth to it, and Zatic watched it grow and thrive for millions of years, each new day to him on his new world was exciting and one new thing happened every week. Soon it got to the point where the mobian civillization was thriving more than his planet's. Zatic grew suspiscous. He went over to the the planet of mobious and hid in the tallest volcano on the planet, Mt. Mobious. it was so high, that it went in to space, and only a special type of person could reach it. Fortunatley for him that time never came.((Splice the Hedgehog will eventually do it. and face him)) But suddenly a fleet of ships go over to his world. though distant, the Mobians were willing to take his world and he tried to stop them, but a machine caused his memories to be taken away. All his brothers and sister's lost theirs too because they are linked. Now he must find each of them respectivley to regain his memories and learn his skills again to stop the Mombains before they charge up a cannon that will have enough energy to blow out their sun. and build what they were planning to build on the cold dead world. Eggman World

My thoughts: The fact that eggman is the villan bugs me. and the whole god complex is getting kinda generic.

NEW CRAP:

Zatic is born on a different planet regularly the World is divided in to 5 areas. 2 Ice lands, a Desert and a Forest area which both have beaches respectivley. Sets of skills can be used, through physical power, and energy being channeled through the body. There are schools for it, and Zatic is in one. He is born special though. He has an extra gate within him that causes some of his moves to be corrupt. his other classmates are amused by his faliures and shocked by some of the outcomes of his special energy. Zatic learns to use this to his advantage however and finds himself able to learn moves that specialize in his rare dissability, and some of them are more fantastic and can do more beyond your wildest dreams. he eventually learns that his dissability isn't a dissability. It's a blessing. and Few people have it. Tension between Areas is rising as one area begins to build arms..

My thoughts: I Kind of like this better due to the fact that he isn't limited to fire or anything. And can do a bunch other wacky stuff. and If a base a game off of it it would be interesting. But this would Result in a HUGE redesign and completly change him. Though I WOULD get to pick a more original speices. But now that I think of it it's kind of a cross-breed between Naruto and avatar. I like avatar but I think Naruto should Dieee.

What Crap should i chose.

Last edited by SuperLightning on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bob
Distant Traveler
Distant Traveler
Bob

Male
Registration date : 2008-11-08
Number of posts : 1933

Zatic Story Redo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatic Story Redo   Zatic Story Redo EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:06 am

Well when i began reading the old one i was immediately put off by the god stuff. I liked how he went off and found a planet that he made great but then watching it for a million years? too long i think but that's just me. Next you have him go to the volcano and like spy, then he loses his memories...... then he has to find his brothers/sisters to regain them.... Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories is all i have to say to that

now the new stuff, i like the idea of him going through school learning how to control his powers, and failing to do so but then i was like oh wait avatar and you know i don't like that show but i won't start complaining. I still think it's a pretty good idea if you execute it right and leaves you open to way more possibilities than OMG i can play with fiah :P

hmmm so i think i like the 2nd better but maybe if you found a way to merge the two taking out things like the gods and such well i don't know that's just my opinion

Back to top Go down
Nova X
Nova X

Female
Registration date : 2009-02-25
Number of posts : 612
Current Mood : Cat
Fun Quote : You ATE your own HINEY!?
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

Zatic Story Redo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatic Story Redo   Zatic Story Redo EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:11 am

The first one reminds me of Transformers movies
The Primes, givin life to thier planet
The Fallen living on a lifeless planet and getting revenge
Then trying to stop a machine that harvest suns
Building a world for themselves
THIS IS WHAT I THOUGHT AFTER READING IT .x.
And now I'm in a transformers mood

ahem

Anyway

They're both good In me opinion

I'd say take bits from both and mix and match o:

...=D?

Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-28
Number of posts : 2151
Current Mood : I dunno.

Zatic Story Redo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatic Story Redo   Zatic Story Redo EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:15 am

The new one. And I did not D:
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Treasure Hunter~
~Treasure Hunter~
Kapus

Female
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3723
Current Mood : Moody
Fun Quote : still don't know what a pinterest is
Warning Level : Kapus is too lame for warning points

Zatic Story Redo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatic Story Redo   Zatic Story Redo EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:17 pm

Go with whatever crap is good crap and not bad crap.
Except good crap probably wouldn't be crap because crap is crap and crap isn't necessarily good.

So go with non-crap.

..Yeeeaaah, I didn't read any post in this topic.
Back to top Go down
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.
Warning Level : Banned

Zatic Story Redo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatic Story Redo   Zatic Story Redo EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:38 pm

Definitely new crap, crap for brains. The stuff about Gods in the first one turned me off, too.
So, if you're gonna merge, I would also vouch for taking out that part.
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male
Registration date : 2010-01-27
Number of posts : 3704
Current Mood : Happy
Fun Quote : I never give up, no matter what happens!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

Zatic Story Redo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatic Story Redo   Zatic Story Redo EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:08 am

I say that you could go with a second version. Make something more original.
Back to top Go down
https://sonicworld.darkbb.com/forum.htm
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male

Zatic Story Redo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatic Story Redo   Zatic Story Redo EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:00 am

Supersonic84 wrote:
Well when i began reading the old one i was immediately put off by the god stuff. I liked how he went off and found a planet that he made great but then watching it for a million years? too long i think but that's just me. Next you have him go to the volcano and like spy, then he loses his memories...... then he has to find his brothers/sisters to regain them.... Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories is all i have to say to that

now the new stuff, i like the idea of him going through school learning how to control his powers, and failing to do so but then i was like oh wait avatar and you know i don't like that show but i won't start complaining. I still think it's a pretty good idea if you execute it right and leaves you open to way more possibilities than OMG i can play with fiah :P

hmmm so i think i like the 2nd better but maybe if you found a way to merge the two taking out things like the gods and such well i don't know that's just my opinion

I wasn't thinking of kingdom hearts i swear

I Don't know how I could even mix it.
He goes from being a God to a Kid with a notdissabilitydissability

Admiral Nova the Lamp wrote:
The first one reminds me of Transformers movies
The Primes, givin life to thier planet
The Fallen living on a lifeless planet and getting revenge
Then trying to stop a machine that harvest suns
Building a world for themselves
THIS IS WHAT I THOUGHT AFTER READING IT .x.
And now I'm in a transformers mood

ahem

Anyway

They're both good In me opinion

I'd say take bits from both and mix and match o:

...=D?

Transformers is awesome omgomgomgomgomg

I dont know how I would Mix D:

GoldenHedgehog360 wrote:
The new one. And I did not D:

Kapus wrote:
Go with whatever crap is good crap and not bad crap.
Except good crap probably wouldn't be crap because crap is crap and crap isn't necessarily good.

So go with non-crap.

..Yeeeaaah, I didn't read any post in this topic.

......*hampster inside my head running on the wheel dies*

Speedy the Hedgehog wrote:
Definitely new crap, crap for brains. The stuff about Gods in the first one turned me off, too.
So, if you're gonna merge, I would also vouch for taking out that part.

How would I mix >.<

Rhys the Hedgehog wrote:
I say that you could go with a second version. Make something more original.

So they are both unoriginal? D:
Back to top Go down
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.
Warning Level : Banned

Zatic Story Redo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatic Story Redo   Zatic Story Redo EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am

I don't know how you would mix. I was just saying that if you were planning on mixing, take that part out.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Distant Traveler
Distant Traveler
Bob

Male
Registration date : 2008-11-08
Number of posts : 1933

Zatic Story Redo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatic Story Redo   Zatic Story Redo EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:13 pm

Okay i think it could be something like this

so he is a kid not a god who lives on random planet and can't control his powers and is still made fun of it so he leaves his town and family behind he learns about 5 different regions that are thriving for life, he is taken in by this random guy who helps him learn to control his powers but discovers he really underestimated him and tells him he can bring life back to the 5 regions, everyday he helps each region more and more but then they started fighting who will get him next. As he starts to have trouble balancing training and trying to get the regions at peace his powers start to get more powerful and more out of control. Then one day the regions go into a full out war there is almost nowhere peaceful anymore among the regions, everything Zatic has done starts to get destroyed and then he finds there is a great force plotting to destroy his home town. He now has to chose whether to return to his forgotten past and save his family or stay at the regions which without him to keep the peace will eventually fully destroy each other.

Just what i think you could do to merge the stories but in the end it's entirely up to you
Back to top Go down
sykog
Cantaloupe Muffin
sykog

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Number of posts : 3332
Current Mood : not sure
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

Zatic Story Redo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatic Story Redo   Zatic Story Redo EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:16 pm

I got bored after the first 2 sentences of the old crap, so I'll pick the new crap.
Back to top Go down
http://sykog77.deviantart.com
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male

Zatic Story Redo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatic Story Redo   Zatic Story Redo EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:57 am

Supersonic84 wrote:
Okay i think it could be something like this

so he is a kid not a god who lives on random planet and can't control his powers and is still made fun of it so he leaves his town and family behind he learns about 5 different regions that are thriving for life, he is taken in by this random guy who helps him learn to control his powers but discovers he really underestimated him and tells him he can bring life back to the 5 regions, everyday he helps each region more and more but then they started fighting who will get him next. As he starts to have trouble balancing training and trying to get the regions at peace his powers start to get more powerful and more out of control. Then one day the regions go into a full out war there is almost nowhere peaceful anymore among the regions, everything Zatic has done starts to get destroyed and then he finds there is a great force plotting to destroy his home town. He now has to chose whether to return to his forgotten past and save his family or stay at the regions which without him to keep the peace will eventually fully destroy each other.

Just what i think you could do to merge the stories but in the end it's entirely up to you

I will consider this actually. But it develops into the plot way to slowly and I imagine it getting complicated.
This is how I see plots, specially withn that of a series with a story.

WORLD + GIMMICK = Basically you take the world at any given time, and add something to it. this could be magic powers, alchemy, you name it, Just a gimmick that makes people want to want to see it cause its interesting. And if it is historical, you don't even need a gimmick. In fact you don't even have to use earth.

CHARACTER INTO NEW WORLD
: Basically how this person will fair, he can be a prodigy, a loser or the leader. pretty much everything, but the gimmick will weigh heavilly on this.

And I would let the story flow naturaly from there. RiDE THE WAVE BRO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zatic Story Redo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatic Story Redo   Zatic Story Redo Empty

Back to top Go down

Zatic Story Redo
Page 1 of 1