Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Eh heh heh....

Go down 
4 posters

Classic or New?
Zetsepkuu CD
Eh heh heh.... Barleft50%Eh heh heh.... Barright
 50% [ 2 ]
Zetsepkuu Next Gen
Eh heh heh.... Barleft50%Eh heh heh.... Barright
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-28
Number of posts : 2151
Current Mood : I dunno.
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

Eh heh heh.... Empty
PostSubject: Eh heh heh....   Eh heh heh.... EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:20 am

Yeah, I'm thinking about redoing Zetsepkuu's back story (AGAIN), but I want to know what you guys think.

Current Story: Zetsepkuu's a part of a race named Seraphians, who were wiped out several years ago during a war. Zetsepkuu and his brother Tobey are the only surviving members, who traveled the stars since the age of 4. 12 years later, Zetsepkuu crashed onto a planet by the name of Mobious and tragically, died. He was then brought back to life by the princess of Seven Island, Yami, in hopes that he was the hero she had wished for to stop her possessed father conquer mobious. Zetsepkuu stopped his plan with help from the princess. Not long after freeing the possessed king, Yami was kidnapped by an Echidna warrior Daishiro, who planned to use her wishing powers to grant his wishes. Zetsepkuu's brother Tobey, then appeared. Tobey was infuriated that Zetsepkuu didn't remember him (do to him losing some of his memories from the crash landing) and attacked him. After shooting Zetsepkuu in the head, Tobey made his brother remember him. Then, both of them set out into the stars to save the captured princess Yami. After a long journey, the two arrived on Daishiro's massive battleship and challenged him. After defeating him, it turns out he was possessed by the same force as Yami's father was. The force then took over the captured Yami's body and hypnotized Tobey, Zetsepkuu defeated her. The force took form and said his name was "Phantom", and that he needed to regain power until he was strong enough to carry out his plan to take over the universe. He then teleported off, while the heroes returned Yami safely home. Soon after the previous events, Zetsepkuu and Tobey set out to permanently destroy Phantom. After traveling through the galaxy mobious was in, Zetsepkuu and Tobey met up with Daishiro, who wanted revenge on Phantom. The three teamed up to destroy the fiend before his plans were complete. After traveling through several galaxies, Zetsepkuu and the others confronted Phantom. They successfully defeated him, then the eye in the center of Phantom's chest began to control his body, then turning him into Phantom Ragnarok, a demonic being bent on destroying the entire universe, Zetsepkuu realized his Seraphian powers and turned into Seraph Zetsepkuu, fighting Phantom in the center of the universe in one final battle. Zetsepkuu was victorious, but the power was too much from him, and he fell into space. Daishiro doubted Zetsepkuu still being alive, but Tobey told Daishiro he could take much more. And withing a few seconds, Zetsepkuu leaped onto Daishiro's ship! After the final battle, the three returned to Seven Island, only to find that a young warrior named Spark wanted to challenge Zetsepkuu. The two duked it out in Yami's castle, with Zetsepkuu barely emerging victorious. Not long after, a demon child from hell by the name of Dante started wrecking havoc in Seven Island. Zetsepkuu fought Dante, and once again, died. Yami would need time to make a wish to bring him back, but there was no one to stall Dante. That is until, Spark came to the rescue! Spark fought Dante, nearly losing his life when Zetsepkuu used his Seraphian powers to finish Dante off, once and for all!

Appearance: Eh heh heh.... Zetsy_10

New Story: Zetsepkuu was born 200 years in the future on the little planet in Palmtree Panic Zone. The little planet had been ruined when he was born, so he went back 200 years in the past to solve the problem. (This storyline isn't finished yet, and may possibly change)

Appearance: Eh heh heh.... Zetsep11

So, which storyline and design do you think I should keep for Zetsepkuu?
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male
Registration date : 2010-01-27
Number of posts : 3704
Current Mood : Happy
Fun Quote : I never give up, no matter what happens!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

Eh heh heh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh heh heh....   Eh heh heh.... EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:00 am

Zetsepkuu CD
Back to top Go down
https://sonicworld.darkbb.com/forum.htm
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male

Eh heh heh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh heh heh....   Eh heh heh.... EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:15 am

Yeah, I like that appearance too. And plus, the storyline is less complex.
Back to top Go down
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.
Warning Level : Banned

Eh heh heh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh heh heh....   Eh heh heh.... EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:14 am

Yeah..I like the old one more. I can't stand stories that have the characters in a different time than the present.
Back to top Go down
EclipsePrower
EclipsePrower

Female
Registration date : 2010-02-26
Number of posts : 356
Current Mood : Could be better.
Fun Quote : ....what?
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

Eh heh heh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh heh heh....   Eh heh heh.... EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:27 am

Nice story. i like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonicimpacter.proboards.index.cgi
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male

Eh heh heh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh heh heh....   Eh heh heh.... EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:18 pm

Speedy the Hedgehog wrote:
Yeah..I like the old one more. I can't stand stories that have the characters in a different time than the present.
Well, does the little planet really have a present? The time their is all out of wack. Plus, 200 years in the future is Silver's time, and going 200 years in the past makes it the current Mobious time line.
Back to top Go down
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.
Warning Level : Banned

Eh heh heh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh heh heh....   Eh heh heh.... EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:13 pm

Well, I suppose if it has to do with the Little Planet its okay, but I still like the old one better.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male

Eh heh heh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh heh heh....   Eh heh heh.... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:35 am

Yeah, I think the old one was better too. But it's a bit too complex, as too much stuff happens before and in-between the storyline that isn't explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eh heh heh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh heh heh....   Eh heh heh.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Eh heh heh....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic World :: Fan Media :: Sonic Fan Fiction-
Jump to: