Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame

Go down 
+24
Axiom
PikaScein
Star
Irockz
Eliwood
GoldenHedgehog360
EclipsePrower
Rhys the Porcupine
Shadow122
Neo
SallyFreak!
ReiuziUtsuho
Hammi589
SuperLightning
LSD
Sonic The Armadillo
kyilecool
Daz the Hedgehog
angry
Hero kirby123
sykog
Joe
Kapus
Smash The Echidna
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.
Warning Level : Banned

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:13 am

I think the pheonix feather would increase all stats by a whole lot. how does that sound?
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3611
Current Mood : Something.
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:20 am

Sounds good, sounds good.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:43 pm

Heres the feather

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 4 Greenfeatherfl8

Description- A glowing green feather...Only one like it so take good care of it.
It seems to hold a vast plethora of Zatic's energy. I bet this could help our stats Very Well!

the sword comes later...
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:56 pm

I can only put that description for when you first get it. It won't all fit when you go to view it in your inventory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:59 pm

Ah, ok...

heres another: A one of a kind feather of Zatic energy that Vastly increases your stats.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 1:03 pm

There's a difference between this one and the other?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 1:11 pm

The 2nd one I wrote is shorter...what should the sword look like?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 1:21 pm

Heres the sword.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 4 Pheonixswordphethersz4

description- a sword with feathers at the handle and a strong blade.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:06 pm

Pretty cool. Looks like a two handed sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:11 am

Smash The Echidna wrote:
Umm, When did I say that? Unless you're only just now looking at the character introduction on the first page? Rolling Eyes

I've noticed it and I've read it. I just didn't see the "Mini Bombs" part the first time I read through it. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:48 am

Lol XD do you want me to do somethin else smash?
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:48 am

Oh, XD.

Not just yet, SL. Mind you that I still need to finish all the characters. I'm way behind now because of the data loss.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Treasure Hunter~
~Treasure Hunter~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 3723
Current Mood : Moody
Fun Quote : still don't know what a pinterest is
Warning Level : Kapus is too lame for warning points

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:20 pm

...Man, I've got to catch up on everything.

First of all, the Face set looks good, but Flash's face set doesn't fit him that much.
The Sword seems to be a good idea, but I think a Phoenix feather would revive someone.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:06 pm

Oh? Then should I remove his grin?

The feather would disappear then, right? I don't think thats what SL had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:26 am

Did anybody notice that the stars that used to be there on the first post turned into ?'s? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:39 am

No
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:04 am

Quite odd. I noticed it happened just about everywhere I put a star on different sites too. Very strange...Although looking at it now, it seems that they are back now that I'm on a different computer. Maybe my other computer just can't read them properly?
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: A spark of inspiration.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:35 am

Looking back at all that I have done in the past really inspires me to keep on going. It was really cool, all that I did, but its all lost now. But now I'm getting an even better start, and I'm starting to finally piece together the lost jigsaw puzzle pieces of the story together.
Kapus told me that my olderhad an idea that Splice may have been a genetically engineered hedgehog, which would explain why he has two different colors, has the power of Fire and Ice, AND his name. I've been thinking over it, and I think that I may use this idea. I still haven't completely thought over my other idea anyway, so it could really help out. One main thing I need to think of is how, and why he was created, and how Splice would react when he finds out about him being created. I already had ideas about things related to his childhood, so I think that when he was created, he started out as a baby and grew up rather than like Shadow, who started out looking as if he were around 15-17 years old at creation.

I'm giving everyone their different outfits and everything. You've seen Violet, and soon Speedy will have his vest, (Its funny that Speedy decided to give him a vest, 'cause in the very first fanfiction that I wrote, Speedy had a dark brown vest on. Now, he's got a black one. Quite interesting.) And Smash will have his hair shorter and his symbol removed, and I'm still deciding whether he will wear his green shirt with the yin yang symbol on it and lightblue jeans or not. I MIGHT give Gizmo his casual clothes too, but I don't know yet either. I might make it anyway and have it as an alternate costume or something. Yeah, I could do that with Smash too.

You know those goggles that Gizmo wore on that pic of him made with the doll maker? I'm thinking of making that an item. I dunno, maybe it could see enemies status? I don't know yet, but I'm thinking of a way to do something like that. Maybe I could make a Monster Log? That might work.

In any case, I really feel motivated to work on my game and I'm getting a lot of ideas, this time about character development rather than events in the game or where I can put music that Daz shoved on me. XD (just kidding, but he was really excited about helping me out that he remixed so many themes that its just hard to think of where to put what.)
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Splice The Hedgehog Credits   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:45 am

I'm going to put down the credits here so I won't forget anyone. People will be added to the credits as I go along. Now, For now I'm just going to type who helped me and where I got certain resources, etc.

Smash The Echidna: The creator, the executive producer, director, and writer.

Kapus/Two Tails/Flare: Right hand man, Story helper, and characters used.

Speedy The Hedgehog: Ideas, suggestions, and characters used.

Jafar: Suggested an idea which proved to be vital to the storyline.

The Spriters Resource: For nearly all of my sprites. The names of the spriters whose work I used will be listed once I get all of them.

Sprite Database: A few Kirby sprites that I couldn't find. (Used for Frost.)

The Sonic Fan Games HQ: Sounds used from the site.

Shadow of a Hedgehog: OST's from various Sonic Games used.

BlueLaguna.net: Various OST's from RPG games used.

KHInsider: Various OST's used. Although after what they did recently, trying to force you to install Zango, I feel that I ought not to credit them. >_<

Sound Test: Misc. OST's that I couldn't find anywhere else used.

Bazzoka: Made a few edits of Frost that I used.

Hexor: Made an edit of Frost that I used for Icicle.

Huepow: Helped me with a previous game that really lead me into the right direction with this game.

Daz The Hedgehog: Made remixes for the game and is a guest character.

Cymbeline The Hedgehog/Angel Wings: Guest Appearance, Suggestions.

Sykog77: Edited a pic of Knuckles into Smash, which was used for his faceset. May make a cameo appearance.

SuperLightning
: Cameo Appearance. Suggested items.

Eliwood: Drew Kyle's Skit faceset. Also may draw more facesets and artwork of some characters. May make a cameo appearance.

Destiny The Hedgehog: Drew Gizmo's faceset/Skit faceset. May draw more, but request is still pending.

All Original Sega/Sonic Team™️ Characters do not belong to me. All rights reserved, etc. That goes for the Fancharacters that aren't mine too.

Last edited by Smash The Echidna on Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:12 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male
Number of posts : 5259

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:00 am

lulz.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:30 am

Neutral What are you laughing at?
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:45 am

you'll never know. muhahahahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:50 am

You know, I was hoping you or someone else would post something related to the topic. *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:03 am

gasp!
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash The Echidna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:10 am