Now and forever.
 
HomeForum RulesPortalCalendarFAQSearchArcadeMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Reason why we are still hibernating for the winter!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ReiuziUtsuho
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Female
Registration date : 2009-10-17
Number of posts : 740
Age : 1341
Location : NTE-3120
Current Mood : Having too much fun with Touhou to give a damn about this site's downfall.
Fun Quote : Let the looting begin!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Reason why we are still hibernating for the winter!   Wed May 18, 2011 4:57 am

We are missing three key members: Sceinic, Star, and Axiom-formerly known as Comet. With just one of these members being active again, we'd experience a massive explosion of activity. No clue why Comet left, Scenic was kicked off by her parents, and Star is on Tres's forum, or someone like that. I think it was Tres, anyway. What we need to do is join my forum. I'll trick him into checking his PMs, and he'll (hopefully) join after seeing your PMs to him. After that, if you want, I'll delete your accounts there. Deal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ask-danielthehedgehog.tumblr.com/
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table


Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 5259
Location : .
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Reason why we are still hibernating for the winter!   Wed May 18, 2011 5:16 am

Daniel the Hedgehog wrote:
We are missing three key members: Sceinic, Star, and Axiom-formerly known as Comet. With just one of these members being active again, we'd experience a massive explosion of activity. No clue why Comet left, Scenic was kicked off by her parents, and Star is on Tres's forum, or someone like that. I think it was Tres, anyway. What we need to do is join my forum. I'll trick him into checking his PMs, and he'll (hopefully) join after seeing your PMs to him. After that, if you want, I'll delete your accounts there. Deal?

I'd hardly describe any of those members as key, and I doubt many people want to join another forum anyway.

_________________
[quote=\"Miles24\"]I like Boobies!.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cthulhu
New Kid
New Kid
avatar

Registration date : 2011-04-25
Number of posts : 3
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Reason why we are still hibernating for the winter!   Wed May 18, 2011 5:28 am

It's almost summer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Age : 2017
Location : Wouldn't you like to know...
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Reason why we are still hibernating for the winter!   Wed May 18, 2011 8:52 am

...No, I disagree entirely. They're hardly "key members." Honestly, I don't like to consider any of the members key.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LSD
The Forum Enigma
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-22
Number of posts : 1202
Age : 1018
Location : Where ever you want me to be.
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Reason why we are still hibernating for the winter!   Wed May 18, 2011 9:03 am

I'm a key member.

I can lock and unlock topics at will.

_________________
Join Gentendo. LD On Youtube!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gentendo.forumotion.net/
ReiuziUtsuho
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Female
Registration date : 2009-10-17
Number of posts : 740
Age : 1341
Location : NTE-3120
Current Mood : Having too much fun with Touhou to give a damn about this site's downfall.
Fun Quote : Let the looting begin!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Reason why we are still hibernating for the winter!   Sun May 22, 2011 3:56 am

They posted a lot and gave life and excitement to the forum. We need at least one of them. I've already attempted to retrieve Star. So far, no use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ask-danielthehedgehog.tumblr.com/
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-28
Number of posts : 2151
Age : 21
Location : Little Planet
Current Mood : I dunno.
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Reason why we are still hibernating for the winter!   Sun May 22, 2011 2:18 pm

*cough*

y u gotta die sw

But seriously, this kinda sucks. :v
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kapus
~Treasure Hunter~
~Treasure Hunter~
avatar

Female
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3722
Age : 198
Location : Probably not here
Current Mood : Moody
Fun Quote : still don't know what a pinterest is
Warning Level : Kapus is too lame for warning points

PostSubject: Re: Reason why we are still hibernating for the winter!   Mon May 23, 2011 4:31 am

LSD wrote:
I'm a key member.

I can lock and unlock topics at will.
High Five!



But yeah, none of those members are key members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Age : 2017
Location : Wouldn't you like to know...
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Reason why we are still hibernating for the winter!   Mon May 23, 2011 5:02 am

If you ask me, we're ALL key members, actually. We're all important and make the site lively.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReiuziUtsuho
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Female
Registration date : 2009-10-17
Number of posts : 740
Age : 1341
Location : NTE-3120
Current Mood : Having too much fun with Touhou to give a damn about this site's downfall.
Fun Quote : Let the looting begin!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Reason why we are still hibernating for the winter!   Mon May 23, 2011 8:20 am

What the people who make accounts just so they can advertise their websites, or people who join, but only log in once and then forget about the site completely? Are they important?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ask-danielthehedgehog.tumblr.com/
LSD
The Forum Enigma
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-22
Number of posts : 1202
Age : 1018
Location : Where ever you want me to be.
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Reason why we are still hibernating for the winter!   Mon May 23, 2011 10:35 am

Excluding them.

_________________
Join Gentendo. LD On Youtube!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gentendo.forumotion.net/
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Age : 2017
Location : Wouldn't you like to know...
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Reason why we are still hibernating for the winter!   Mon May 23, 2011 11:40 am

I meant the ACTIVE members. All of the people who actually post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supersonic84
Distant Traveler
Distant Traveler
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2008-11-08
Number of posts : 1933
Age : 2016
Location : Mcmerica
Current Mood : SEXY
Fun Quote : "Supersonic84 is Awesome"
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Reason why we are still hibernating for the winter!   Wed May 25, 2011 6:08 am

I'm proud to say i made at least two of those users hate me at one point in time.

I'd say to just wait until summer when a whole new batch of easily angered sonic fans will discover the great orb of stupidity, the internet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female
Registration date : 2009-04-21
Number of posts : 1300
Age : 1017
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Reason why we are still hibernating for the winter!   Sun May 29, 2011 8:47 am

I only have one thing to say about this topic, facepalm. or --> Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReiuziUtsuho
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Female
Registration date : 2009-10-17
Number of posts : 740
Age : 1341
Location : NTE-3120
Current Mood : Having too much fun with Touhou to give a damn about this site's downfall.
Fun Quote : Let the looting begin!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Reason why we are still hibernating for the winter!   Mon May 30, 2011 6:27 am

Supersonic84 wrote:
I'm proud to say i made at least two of those users hate me at one point in time.

I'd say to just wait until summer when a whole new batch of easily angered sonic fans will discover the great orb of stupidity, the internet.
Yeah. Starr told me he hatesyou on the phone several times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ask-danielthehedgehog.tumblr.com/
Supersonic84
Distant Traveler
Distant Traveler
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2008-11-08
Number of posts : 1933
Age : 2016
Location : Mcmerica
Current Mood : SEXY
Fun Quote : "Supersonic84 is Awesome"
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Reason why we are still hibernating for the winter!   Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:38 am

oh.....

i made all three hate me then, which surprisingly isn't a record
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReiuziUtsuho
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Female
Registration date : 2009-10-17
Number of posts : 740
Age : 1341
Location : NTE-3120
Current Mood : Having too much fun with Touhou to give a damn about this site's downfall.
Fun Quote : Let the looting begin!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Reason why we are still hibernating for the winter!   Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:22 am

Jeez, that post of mine had several typos! What a fail!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ask-danielthehedgehog.tumblr.com/
Zezima
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2009-06-20
Number of posts : 403
Location : Gielinor.
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Reason why we are still hibernating for the winter!   Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:41 am

Speedy the Hedgehog wrote:
If you ask me, we're ALL key members, actually. We're all important and make the site lively.

Even me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supersonic84
Distant Traveler
Distant Traveler
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2008-11-08
Number of posts : 1933
Age : 2016
Location : Mcmerica
Current Mood : SEXY
Fun Quote : "Supersonic84 is Awesome"
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Reason why we are still hibernating for the winter!   Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:17 am

don't flatter yourself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zezima
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2009-06-20
Number of posts : 403
Location : Gielinor.
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Reason why we are still hibernating for the winter!   Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:33 am

Said the 2009 year old user who calls himself sexy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReiuziUtsuho
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Female
Registration date : 2009-10-17
Number of posts : 740
Age : 1341
Location : NTE-3120
Current Mood : Having too much fun with Touhou to give a damn about this site's downfall.
Fun Quote : Let the looting begin!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Reason why we are still hibernating for the winter!   Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:28 am

I have two ideas for resurrecting this site. They may cause us to go to the proportions of a social network, or they might cause us to go extinct.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ask-danielthehedgehog.tumblr.com/
Kapus
~Treasure Hunter~
~Treasure Hunter~
avatar

Female
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3722
Age : 198
Location : Probably not here
Current Mood : Moody
Fun Quote : still don't know what a pinterest is
Warning Level : Kapus is too lame for warning points

PostSubject: Re: Reason why we are still hibernating for the winter!   Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:06 am

I'm already predicting that my answer will be "no."

Just let it die. Or merge. Whatever the heck Zezima wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3608
Age : 25
Location : Greenflower City, Mobius
Current Mood : Something.
Fun Quote : I use this site for archiving writing notes and such. If you see me online, that's why.
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Reason why we are still hibernating for the winter!   Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:17 am

Yeah. Everyone's moved on. If anything, start fresh with something new elsewhere, rather than trying to resurrect something old.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Supersonic84
Distant Traveler
Distant Traveler
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2008-11-08
Number of posts : 1933
Age : 2016
Location : Mcmerica
Current Mood : SEXY
Fun Quote : "Supersonic84 is Awesome"
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Reason why we are still hibernating for the winter!   Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:50 am

Kapus wrote:
I'm already predicting that my answer will be "no."

Just let it die. Or merge. Whatever the heck Zezima wanted to do.


It would probably be the best move to merge.. even though you can't actually merge two sites together.
The thought of it would still be nice in the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sykog
Cantaloupe Muffin
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Number of posts : 3332
Age : 24
Location : cardboard box
Current Mood : not sure
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Reason why we are still hibernating for the winter!   Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:04 pm

I say we make signs and dance around at busy street intersections, like real estate.

_________________
I don't even know what to put here. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sykog77.deviantart.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Reason why we are still hibernating for the winter!   

Back to top Go down
 
Reason why we are still hibernating for the winter!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic World :: General Discussion :: Member's Lounge-
Jump to: