Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Site Renovatatios

Go down 
+11
angry
Technic Generation
Isabella
SuperLightning
Nova X
Kapus
Bob
GoldenHedgehog360
PikaScein
Joe
sykog
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male
Registration date : 2009-05-26
Number of posts : 4098
Current Mood : Why do you need to know? creeper.
Fun Quote : Can't say slaughter without laughter!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

Site Renovatatios - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Renovatatios   Site Renovatatios - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:33 am

Phan Phan wrote:
In case you haven't noticed, the Creation Station is the fan games board.

The name is just changed.
'

I know that...But do you think im stupid?
Back to top Go down
Technic Generation
Technic Generation

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-09
Number of posts : 123
Current Mood : ...Mood?
Fun Quote : Enough. My ship's for dinner. I wonder what sails in the morning?
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Site Renovatatios   Site Renovatatios - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:05 am

Site looks fine to me. Only real thing that bugs me is the writer's guild color. Pasty gray is bland to me, but since I don't have a color in mind, my concern is null. Other than that, I are liking this new color scheme.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-28
Number of posts : 2151
Current Mood : I dunno.

PostSubject: Re: Site Renovatatios   Site Renovatatios - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:04 am

That and the roleplayers are...purple.
Back to top Go down
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Site Renovatatios   Site Renovatatios - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:58 am

So? What's wrong with purple? Its a nice shade of purple.
Back to top Go down
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female
Registration date : 2009-06-13
Number of posts : 1635
Current Mood : Tired x-x
Fun Quote : Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.

PostSubject: Re: Site Renovatatios   Site Renovatatios - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:35 am

We need buttons.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Distant Traveler
Distant Traveler
Bob

Male
Registration date : 2008-11-08
Number of posts : 1933

PostSubject: Re: Site Renovatatios   Site Renovatatios - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:45 am

yes buttons make everything better

especially if they do nothing
Back to top Go down
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Renovatatios   Site Renovatatios - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:21 am

Okay Coolwhyamistillbannedfromtechatbox
Back to top Go down
Bob
Distant Traveler
Distant Traveler
Bob

Male
Registration date : 2008-11-08
Number of posts : 1933

PostSubject: Re: Site Renovatatios   Site Renovatatios - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:35 am

they're too lazy to type unban
Back to top Go down
Isabella
Isabella

Female
Registration date : 2009-04-21
Number of posts : 1300

PostSubject: Re: Site Renovatatios   Site Renovatatios - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:43 am

I would do it but I don't know if they want him banned longer, until a specific date or something. =o Or maybe they just forgot to unban you.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
FC matchmaker
FC matchmaker
Snow Goddess

Female
Registration date : 2008-12-24
Number of posts : 569
Current Mood : nothing
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Site Renovatatios   Site Renovatatios - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:23 am

SuperLightning wrote:
Okay Coolwhyamistillbannedfromtechatbox

I don't know. You'll have to ask Joe, he is the one who banned you from the chatbox. I'll check with him tomorrow though to make sure he didn't forget if he doesn't see this post first.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 5259

PostSubject: Re: Site Renovatatios   Site Renovatatios - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:50 pm

I have no plans to unban you. You're just a nuisance in general on the chat, and more or less the forum itself.
Back to top Go down
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Renovatatios   Site Renovatatios - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:43 am

Not really. I'm just fine on the chat. It's just something happens all the time to make me upset.
and I am no longer a nuisance on the forum. I wont be very nice about it, cause this site keeps loosing my respect.

And you banned me for joking about hacking. Is that a reason to ban someone from the chat?
I think not. I seriously think that over the years you know even LESS about how to be an admin and I think that you should just go ahead and give the power to Kapus. You lack all general knowlege about being in your position and are now just sitting pretty in it doing nothing to contribute.

Just because you are an admin does certaintly NOT make you automatically RIGHT about everything and anything. But, since this is your forum you can do it wether its bad or good, in good nature or in evil nature.

If someone with common sense would unban me from the chat It would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Renovatatios   Site Renovatatios - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:58 am

If it was just a joke, why ARE you still banned? I mean, I understand that you shouldn't really joke about stuff like that, but still. How long has it been? I'll get right to it.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Renovatatios   Site Renovatatios - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:02 am

Speedy, let me decide things like that, please.
You sure didn't seem joking. You were acting serious, and then suddenly said you were gonna hack the site. Personally, I think it was just an empty threat and you're pretending it was a joke.
Back to top Go down
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Renovatatios   Site Renovatatios - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:21 am

Please. What hacker would just do that. They would join as an anymous member and and start doing that crap with proxies and whatnot.

If i WAS going to actually do it I would not even tell you guys, (84 didnt help by "giving me suggestions" on what to do)

Personally, I think you see me as an enemy and for some reason think that taking me down is in favor for the site. Be that as it may it still doesn't make it RIGHT. and its not easy to make it sound like you're joking on the web. and Before i could start laughing about it i just got Banned for no reason. You are ignoring the post i had in the chatbox troubles topic BE CONSIDERATE. Is it that MUCH to ask to be treated like a human instead of a walking pile of crap?

(P.S: I know how I acted. Dont you DARE call me a liar. Becasue you ARE WRONG.)
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
FC matchmaker
FC matchmaker
Snow Goddess

Female
Registration date : 2008-12-24
Number of posts : 569
Current Mood : nothing

PostSubject: Re: Site Renovatatios   Site Renovatatios - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:43 am

SuperLightning wrote:
Please. What hacker would just do that. They would join as an anymous member and and start doing that crap with proxies and whatnot.

If i WAS going to actually do it I would not even tell you guys, (84 didnt help by "giving me suggestions" on what to do)

Personally, I think you see me as an enemy and for some reason think that taking me down is in favor for the site. Be that as it may it still doesn't make it RIGHT. and its not easy to make it sound like you're joking on the web. and Before i could start laughing about it i just got Banned for no reason. You are ignoring the post i had in the chatbox troubles topic BE CONSIDERATE. Is it that MUCH to ask to be treated like a human instead of a walking pile of crap?

At the time, hell and damn were still under the swear rule and you were using them a lot after told not to. Then you threaten to hack the site after your little swears rant. You had a ban coming from the swearing, which yes that rule has changed and is allowed now but you were still using it more then you should have. This isn't the first time you have threaten to hack the site SL. It was funny the first time, continuing the "joke" over and over again isn't the best idea when hacking is so serious. You seem to do this then try to make it seem like you were joking when you weren't. You’re losing respect for the site? Well then tell me why do you stay at a site that seems to only lose your respect so much? Just because Joe hasn't unbanned you doesn't mean he won't in the future. You never know what the future holds. Also next time maybe try j/k or some sort of smile next to a joke you say and think about it before you say the joke. Think of how people are going to react to what you are saying. You really should be considerate to how people may feel to your jokes like the hacking before saying them.
Back to top Go down
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Renovatatios   Site Renovatatios - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:19 am

A. I said hell and damn twice ( 4 times total. and i stopped what you call "ranting" moments after and yes. I could have got in trouble for this.)

B. Calling me a liar basically, Shut up I know what i was doing and you DONT. you dont know ANYTHING.. This time i was joking.

C. I was banned before I even COULD say JK. My last post was dismissing 84's "suggestion"
Infact i was getting ready to say "Just joking guys geez" and for some reason it wouldn't post. OOP!! I GOT BANNED. Could you give me like 5 seconds?

D. I stay at this site cause all the others Suck, or too populated, This one is comfortable and has a kinda good design (i like blue and gold better :D )

E. Don't talk to me about consideration. You know Nothing of it. even less than Joe. I'm incredibly nice and kind to people on other sites such as DA., but this site keeps wronging me,unlike other sites where people are as kind as I would like to be on here. And yes, maybe joking about that wasn't awesome and everything but i didnt know it would be like making fun of kids with terminal illnesses for god's sake.

All in all if you would just unban me maybe we could move on without this. and "maybe sometime in the future" means never on this site. and I dont even want to go into the times that they have lied to me. Here is their technique: "Hopefuly after a while, he'll forget! ^^"
Back to top Go down
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
angry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Renovatatios   Site Renovatatios - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:04 am

This is the one time I think I have to agree with SL. I don't care if he's done wrong to this site in the past. He's still a human being, and has a right to be treated like one. The staff here really need to start considering people's feelings more often.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Renovatatios   Site Renovatatios - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:28 am

Hm..I want to see what Kapus thinks on the matter first.
Back to top Go down
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Renovatatios   Site Renovatatios - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:59 am

How about Unban me, shake my hand and forget about it eh?

I'm sure kapus wont take your side though.
Back to top Go down
sykog
Cantaloupe Muffin
sykog

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Number of posts : 3332
Current Mood : not sure

PostSubject: Re: Site Renovatatios   Site Renovatatios - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:12 am

I think Lightning should be let back in the chat too.
Back to top Go down
http://sykog77.deviantart.com
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Renovatatios   Site Renovatatios - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:01 am

why thank you. also the gameboy looks inflatable. on the whos online sprite with the chao..i thought it was a baloon.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
GoldenHedgehog360

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-28
Number of posts : 2151
Current Mood : I dunno.

PostSubject: Re: Site Renovatatios   Site Renovatatios - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:20 pm

Speedy the Hedgehog wrote:
This is the one time I think I have to agree with SL. I don't care if he's done wrong to this site in the past. He's still a human being, and has a right to be treated like one. The staff here really need to start considering people's feelings more often.
I'd never be a moderator then =P, but I don't want to become one anyways

Erm, on to the point. I can understand why SL's still banned, but come on, he's threatened to hack the site in the past and has never done it. Face it, he's a big bluff =P
Back to top Go down
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
PikaScein

Female
Registration date : 2009-06-13
Number of posts : 1635
Current Mood : Tired x-x
Fun Quote : Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.

PostSubject: Re: Site Renovatatios   Site Renovatatios - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:15 pm

True that. SOME people need to remember that none of the 193 members on Sonic World are spybots or fake accounts. They're all real people who got onto the internet and happened to join this site. True, some CAN act like jerks sometimes (including myself), but we all have feelings as well.

Me- Well of course I have feelings. However, I happen to have very sensitive ones, and can get easily upset. However, you'll seldom find me screaming on the chatbox in anger.

Golden- Sure he can get a little steamed sometimes, but he's really a truly honest guy. He's also pretty nice, so if he's not human, I'm a brick.

84- I can't believe I'm saying this, but he's human too. Though he IS an annoying jerk, he's actually pretty funny.

Moriah and Rhys- They love each other. Of course they're human.

SL- Of course he's human. Though he can get pretty annoying, he's actually really nice and supportive. He gives well rounded criticism on both the works of Sonic World users, but also on the works of people outside the internet.

Though we all ARE on the internet, we can't truly see each other, listen to each other, or tell by tone or facial expression what we really mean. Just because of that fact, doesn't mean we aren't people. Though the staff here are VERY kind and dedicated, I agree they should be a bit more considerate of other's feelings.
Back to top Go down
Rhys the Porcupine
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Rhys the Porcupine

Male
Registration date : 2010-01-27
Number of posts : 3704
Current Mood : Happy
Fun Quote : I never give up, no matter what happens!

PostSubject: Re: Site Renovatatios   Site Renovatatios - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:05 pm

I say give SL another chance. I know saying that you're going to hack a site is serious, but banning him from the chat makes him look like a animal in a cage. I'm sure that he'll make sure that he was joking the next time he does something like that.
Back to top Go down
https://sonicworld.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Renovatatios   Site Renovatatios - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Site Renovatatios
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next