Sonic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchArcadeRegisterLog in

Upcoming - Daz the Hedgehog: The Challenges

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daz the Hedgehog
Elite Member
Elite Member
Daz the Hedgehog

Male
Registration date : 2009-01-28
Number of posts : 786
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

Upcoming - Daz the Hedgehog: The Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming - Daz the Hedgehog: The Challenges   Upcoming - Daz the Hedgehog: The Challenges EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:10 am

Coming soon!

Upcoming - Daz the Hedgehog: The Challenges Dazchallanges Upcoming - Daz the Hedgehog: The Challenges W800

DAZ: Challenges is a recolor of Sonic 3, but, with the added challenges based on the game play. With each level needing more then going from beginning to end, you actually need to meet certain goals before reaching the end of the level.

Tres' Review of DAZ; Challenges.

Now here is a game, This DAZ game I like, the challenges give a whole new feel to the game, with short time limits, making the challenges extra challenging. You really need to use your speed. This game is a must have for any DAZ fan.

Tres' interview with DAZ for his new game DAZ: Challanges

Q. DAZ, why did you make this game with "Challanges" and not just a recolor?

A. Well lately I've been making exclusive games for the Wiz GP2X Hand held that's been quite different from past Daz adventures. Instead of just getting to the goal you've been having to solve labyrinths and such. But I think I went overboard with the difficulty with Daz' last adventure "Daz Labyrinth" so I went another direction

Q. what was the hardest thing with this game?

A. Well the hard part was the code. Plus setting up different debug modes to make the challenges work properly and using HEX edit codes like Game Genie to make challenges like "Sidekick" and "Bodyguard". I think those along with "Tag-Team" was the most difficult

Q. Was there anything thing you had to leave out? or wanted to do?

A. Well to be honest no. I made all the challenges that could come to mind for me. But if I ever make a sequel I would like to ask fans what they thought of it.

Q. what is your favorite challange?

A. What I thought was most interesting was the "Sidekick" one. I always pondered what it would be like to try and keep up with Daz instead of Daz following the partner and I think I did a great job at that.

Q. How long did it take you to make this game?

A. Well this game has been in the works longer then most Daz adventures so I'd have to say since July. This makes "Daz Challenge" the most heavily worked on Daz game.

Q. how did you get the Idea for the "Challanges"?

A. Well when me and Ted (my best RL friend) are coming up with ideas for adventures of Daz we make a list of interesting stuff. One day we got really interested with ideas and we talked out a couple of ideas. Sadly we forgot to write them all down. We remembered the challenges idea so we just went with that one.

Q, is there anything we should expect next from you?

A. Well I hate to let out extra info but it will be similar to Daz and the Divine Island except this time I will be going in a little bit of another direction. You'll see soon enough 0_-

Last edited by Daz the Hedgehog on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Treasure Hunter~
~Treasure Hunter~
Kapus

Female
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3723
Current Mood : Moody
Fun Quote : still don't know what a pinterest is
Warning Level : Kapus is too lame for warning points

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming - Daz the Hedgehog: The Challenges   Upcoming - Daz the Hedgehog: The Challenges EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:13 am

Are you actually tinkering with the stages in this one, or just messing with the palettes?
Back to top Go down
Daz the Hedgehog
Elite Member
Elite Member
Daz the Hedgehog

Male
Registration date : 2009-01-28
Number of posts : 786
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming - Daz the Hedgehog: The Challenges   Upcoming - Daz the Hedgehog: The Challenges EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:17 am

DAZ: Challenges is a recolor of Sonic 3, but, with the added challenge of challenge based game play. With each level needing more then going from beginning to end, actually need to meet certain goals before reaching the end of the level.
Back to top Go down
LSD
The Forum Enigma
LSD

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-22
Number of posts : 1202
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming - Daz the Hedgehog: The Challenges   Upcoming - Daz the Hedgehog: The Challenges EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:28 am

Give credit please.

http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?showtopic=17399

You didn't code any of this. This wasn't your idea. You just slapped a different pallet on it and called it yours.
It's getting somewhat old. This is someone else's work.

Last edited by LSD on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gentendo.forumotion.net/
SuperLightning
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
~火 FIRE BREATHER 火~
SuperLightning

Male
Registration date : 2009-05-26
Number of posts : 4098
Current Mood : Why do you need to know? creeper.
Fun Quote : Can't say slaughter without laughter!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming - Daz the Hedgehog: The Challenges   Upcoming - Daz the Hedgehog: The Challenges EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:16 am

LSD wrote:
Give credit please.

http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?showtopic=17399

You didn't code any of this. This wasn't your idea. You just slapped a different pallet on it and called it yours.
It's getting somewhat old. This is someone else's work.

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming - Daz the Hedgehog: The Challenges   Upcoming - Daz the Hedgehog: The Challenges Empty

Back to top Go down

Upcoming - Daz the Hedgehog: The Challenges
Page 1 of 1